Dr. Roy Habib, MD

Dr. Roy Habib, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Roy Habib, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Salem, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in internal medicine and hematology & oncology.Read his story

Learn about Dr. Habib

Dr. Habib's Experience

Dr. Habib's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Habib's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Habib "Roy Habib, MD, is a board-certified Internal Medicine specialist in Salem, Virginia. Dr. Habib earned his medical degree in Internal Medicine from Saint Joseph University in Beirut, Lebanon. He completed his internship at the American University of Beirut, and his residency in Internal Medicine at Saint Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Habib completed a one-year Hematology-Oncology fellowship at Pennsylvania State University in Centre County, Pennsylvania. Dr. Habib is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He speaks English, French, and Arabic."

This content was provided by Dr. Habib "I treat everyone as if they were my own family."

• Hematology & Oncology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Fac Francaise de Med de U St Joseph
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Saint Agnes Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Saint Agnes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Penn State U-Hershey Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Habib has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Habib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Habib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Habib to family and friends

Dr. Habib's Performance

I am a registered nurse and have worked with a number of great physicians during my 40 plus year career. However, the very best physician is Dr. Roy Habib. Dr. Habib gives every patient his time, attention, and vast knowledge and is extremely kind and patient. Dr. Habib is my personal physician...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Habib recently started taking care of my parents who are in their 80's. He has been a blessing to our family. He personally calls to give them reports from tests. They are both thrilled with his care. There previous Internist below average and so was the office staff. Habib's staff has also been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Habib is a very caring person and Dr. He takes time to listen. I feel very fortunate that he practices at Lewis Gale Clinic. Whenever I call some one from his staff always return the call in a timely manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I called this morning to conform my appointment that I had made 3 months ago online and found out that there was no record of my appointment... Now I have to wait 3 more months again to see Dr Habib... I hope my comment will bring a change in the system and help others from having a similar...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Our practice truly values this feedback, and we are very sorry for the negative impression our practice left. Please contact our practice manager, Cosmas Nyabadza at 540-728-0640 so that we may work to make the situation better. Thank you.

Dr. Habib has treated my Mom and my sister and I with kindness, respect and empathy. He takes the time to explain medical issues, medications, potential problems. He has been on top of my Mom's changing medical issues. I would give him 10 stars if I could.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0