Dr. Roy G. Geronemus, MD

Dr. Roy G. Geronemus, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/7/YN7R3_w120h160_v3085.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Roy G. Geronemus, MD, New York, NY, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Geronemus

Dr. Roy G. Geronemus, MD
Are you Dr. Geronemus?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

dr Geronemus has done a great job on my skin and my daughter's with some of his lasers and injections. He is kind and attentive. The office is state of the art and very efficient.

1 out of 5
- in Staten Island |

I visited to Dr. Geronemus various times and my conclusion is that he is not only expensive but it seems his heart is no longer interested in his practice. Will not be going to him again.

5 out of 5
- in Farmington Hills, Mi |

I had the most wonderful experience this week with Dr. Geronemus and his staff. This was the first time I had MOHS surgery and Dr. Geronemus was kind, gentle, reassuring and with his expertise took care of my problem immediately. I have every confidence in his work. The staff was considerate, courteous and made me feel comfortable. They were helpful with follow-up and called to check on me the next day. I was treated with respect and kindness and know without a doubt I had excellent care.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Achiamah Osei-Tutu, MD
Osei-Tutu Dermatology Services PC
6.46 miles away
Call (646) 561-9181 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.