Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Davidovitch

The New York Hip Institute

485 Madison Ave New York, NY 10022

Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Davidovitch has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Davidovitch to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Davidovitch with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Morningside.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Morningside today at (212) 257-0083.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Morningside.

Dr. Davidovitch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Davidovitch

Dr. Davidovitch?
Dr. Davidovitch is an orthopedic surgeon located in NYC.. He is affiliated with NYU Langone. Dr. D. replaced my hip in 2012. I was amazed then how easy the surgery was, how skilled Dr. D. was and how short my recuperation was. The week after the surgery, I climbed a full flight of steps and saw clients all day. No pain. This was not the experience of friends who had the same surgery with other Drs. So, when I needed to have the other hip replaced, I knew exactly where I would go. Dr. D. replaced the second hip, with the same result. Short recuperation, hardly any pain and so easy considering it is major surgery. When I did research for the first hip, I learned exactly how skilled Dr. D. was. He actually brought the frontal hip replacement surgery to NYU. I highly recommend him. Dr. Joan D. Atwood
Dr. Joan D. Atwood – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch is the brightest star of his field and a kind and caring man.
Vera Kishinevsky – Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch performed an anterior total hip replacement on me in Sept. 2018. Before surgery I was in constant pain. Dr. D's treatment plan post-surgery got me back on my feet and feeling great within 2 months. Today, I walk without a limp and without pain and I give all the credit to this amazing doctor and his dedicated staff. I highly recommend him if you want a skilled, knowledgeable surgeon who's the best in his field!
Karen Brooks – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
If your problem is more than a hip replacement he will not take the time to get to the root of your problem. After wasting 8 months in his care I left his office in tears in February and he didn't even offer a ounce of comfort. Here I am almost 3 weeks out of surgery and well on my way to recovery. Not all cases are easy but a real Dr. would never let a patient leave his office in the level of pain I was in with out trying to get to the bottom of it. Former Patient Andrea Cavicchio You can keep deleted my review but then that makes you even less of a Dr. because your patients should hear the good and the bad!!
Andrea Cavicchio – Aug 13, 2019
Excellent surgeon.
Diane in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
I had an excellent surgical outcome. I was walking within 2 hours of my surgery and was able to go home the same day and walk up my stairs that night. His team is well connected and always answered my questions promptly.
GG in Port Jefferson – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
I knew for a few years that I would need a hip replacement but never pursued it for many reasons. I did not want to go into a rehab facility was number one. The procedure was done and I was home and walking stairs in less then 12 hours. I had no pain, was standing straight, and No limp. The way he performs the surgery is not like any other from what Im told. Dr Davidovitch is straight forward about his care and follows up at every stage of rehab. I would highly recommend him.
Thea Esposito in Locust Valley, NY – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch is excellent. He and his staff are efficient and effective. The use of Force Therapeudics made the entire process go seemlessly.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Great surgeon. From initial consultation to post op, total positive experience. Would highly recommend for this surgery!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch's reputation precedes him as an excellent and highly skilled surgeon. I am very happy that he did my hip replacement surgery and equally satisfied with my post-surgical results.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
I had a left total hip replacement with Dr. Davidovitch, and the entire experience was exceptional -- the surgery team along with Dr. Davidovich and everyone at NYU Langone. I was walking (with a cane) as soon as I left the hospital and using stairs that evening. Minimal discomfort in the first few days, and stopped all pain medication a few days later (no point using them anymore). I would highly recommend Dr. Davidovich and his team.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Given this is major surgery I can’t be more pleased with the results. Having 9 months to mentally and physically prepare for the anterior procedure made all the difference. I was walking immediately, unassisted with four days and out of PT ahead of schedule. I have enthusiastically recommended Dr. Davidovitch to others considering total hip replacement. HSS you have big competition here. Thanks Dr. Roy!!!!
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Procedure was perfect. Everything was clearly explained. Force app made things very simple
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch is an extremely skilled surgeon in total hip replacement. He does the anterior approach which allows minimal pain & speedy recovery. I have had both hips replaced 3 1/2 years apart. With the latest surgery I walked without a cane after a few hours. I was pain free in one week. I cannot praise him enough for the results. Thank you Dr. Davidovitch.
Mar 12, 2019
Excellent
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
I had two hip surgeries with Dr. Davidovitch. Thank God all went well and I was in extremely capable hands with the doctor and his care team. All were professional, competent and caring. I have recommended Dr. Davidovitch to others who needed hip replacement surgery. I was a little nervous the first surgery, but the second one did not bother me because I knew I was in extremely capable hands. Thank you to all the care team and Dr. Davidovitch.
Theresa koelbel in Staten island, NY – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Highly recommend . I am so amazed that a total hip replacement could be so painless and have such a short recovery time . I had surgery at 8;30 in morning and literally walked out at 6 pm feeling great! Doctor and staff were great!
Lori Antman in Galveston, TX – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr. Davidovitch was recommended to me and after my own personal experience, I have already done the same with a co-worker. The organization that Dr. Davidovitch has assembled is first class and everyone that I dealt with was helpful and sincerely concerned about “me” and my condition, both before and after surgery.
Neil Chatterton in NYC , NY – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
Dr Davidovich and his team were confident, accessible, and thorough. Dr Davidovich allayed all my fears & anxieties with his professionalism and reassuring approach. At the end, the results speak for themselves. Thank G-d I have no pain and am back to my old self, able to accomplish more than prior to my hip surgery. His anterior procedure is way superior to the posterior one. I know because the last hip on my right side was posterior. I would highly recommend Dr Roy Davidovich .
Tziporah Blasbalg in Brooklyn, NY – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?
My experience was beyond my highest expectations. Because of my age, Dr. Davidovitch kept me overnight in the hospital, but I was walking with a walker the same day and could have easily gone home. Pain was relatively minimal and of short duration and functionality was restored very quickly. I do exercise regularly and was in good physical condition prior to surgery. I was able to return to the gym within two weeks, although I initially limited activity prior to starting PT. My pain is gone!
Suzanne Franks in New York City, NY – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roy Davidovitch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davidovitch?

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics