Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD

Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD is a family medicine specialist in Daytona Beach, FL and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth in 1973 and specializes in family medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.Read his story

201 N Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 240

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Marrese treats your condition or procedure

The care philosophy of our physicians and Team Members, is to provide exceptional service, through every encounter, every day to everyone. The mission statement of Halifax Health is to be the community healthcare leader through exceptional talent and superior patient-centered services delivered in a financially sustainable manner.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Marrese?
Dr. Marrese's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I miss my Doc you were the best!!!!! I knew you were going to retire and I miss your caring and wonderfullness it's not a word but it's my word for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
As a patient of 40 years, I was dreading the day of Dr. Marrese’s retirement. Unfortunately, it came in 9/18. Now, here I am left with no clue as to who can even remotely compare to his expertise, compassion and empathy. From 17-57, he kept me alive! Never blinked an eye at my concerns, and ALWAYS had time for me. They DO NOT MAKE PHYSICIANS LIKE ROXY ANYMORE. My heart is sad, as I search for a new PCP. I miss you, Dr. Marrese!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr Rocky Marrese is always caring, warm & takes time to listen. Treats patients as people not numbers (BP, weight etc) Have been patient for many years and hope he will stay in practice. The office staff is friendly and are take time help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Marrese for 38 years. Now my husband, and children are seeing him as well. Dr. Marrese always takes the time to answer each of my questions with the right answer. He goes above and beyond his call of duty. Doesn't matter if there are patients waiting, he takes his time with you. I'm dreading the day when he retires, because it will be hard to replace him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Marrese saved my life in 1978. I walked into the emergency room and he immediately said he thought I had a blood clot. He was right - it was about to hit my heart. I will never forget him. He is my favorite doctor of all times. Thank you Dr. Marrese!!! I am still alive and kicking thanks to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr Marrese is the best, most caring and concerned Doctor in the Daytona Beach area. I would recommend him to any and all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Roxy is kind, gentle, caring and explains things in such a way so that you can totally understand. He listens . . and gives answers to all of your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Marrese has been our family physician for over 30 years and his easy conversational manner and medical expertise have always kept us healthy and confident that his observations and recommendations have been superior. My wife, son and I are healthy due in a large part to the physical care Dr. Marrese has given to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Been my doctor thru thick and thin- absolutely have complete trust in him' He always listens to me and I would be devastated if he left. Don't think I could find another one like him. My husband feels the same way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. MARRESE IS THE BEST DR.I HAVE EVER HAD I AM 64 YEARS OLD I HAVE HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY, HE IS THE MOST CARING DR I HAVE HAD AND I HAVE HAD ALOT OF DRS ,HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, HE IS JUST A GREAT MAN AND A GREAT DR.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Marrese is a caring physician and he is very throughout with his diagnosing and treating of his patients. I always feel welcome and he is always willing to spend time with you if you need to talk about an issue. He is a 5 star in my book. Our whole family sees him and everyone just loves him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
My family doctor for nearly 40 years. He has helped keep me healthy including surviving lung cancer ( clear now for 6+ years). I trust his judgement and value his advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Marrese for many years and have always received excellent care. He is very compassionate and will always put his patient first and takes time to listen and answer questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Diagnostician Extraordinaire! Heartfelt caring and dedication shines through by the amount of time Dr. Marrese spends explaining to my SATISFACTION all the nuances of my ailment and including writing out the treatment protocol so as not to forget or confuse remedy. The Doctor and his staff exemplify the true meaning of professionalism. I say truly, I have never walked out of Dr. Marrese's office without marvelling at his dedication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
I have seen him since I was a kid. He is straight forward, very caring, and even has a great sense of humor. His staff, especially nursing staff, are kind and bust their butts to get you what YOU need. I've been able to get rushed visits when I was sick but had to go to work (county worker life) and the nurse will even call you to ask you "what's going on" before you come in for an urgent visit. They are human but they have yet to let me down on any meaningful level. Love them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr.Marrese is the most comprehensive doctor that I have every had. His knowledge and experience in family practice is outstanding in all aspects. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to thoroughly discuss any concerns or questions that you may have. Dr. Marrese is from the old school of medicine. By that I mean he is interested the well being of his patients. For him it is quality of care not quanty of care. Which in my opinion is a dying breed. I will miss him when he retires.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Marrese's for many years. He's a brilliant physician that takes time to answer any questions I may have. His hands on approach and experience makes him the best in the business. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Marrese has been our family doctor since the early 1980s. He takes the time to listen to all patient issues - he spent 30 minutes with me during my last appointment - all in an un-rushed manner, which is unheard of these days. His office staff is very pleasant and professional. On many occasions I've called with a question or concern and have always been contacted by a nurse on the same day - usually within two or three hours. I highly recommend Dr. Marrese.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
He is a compassionate and caring person who puts his patients first and foremost in his practice. He listens to you when you ask/tell him about your thoughts and concerns about your health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roxy Marrese, MD?
Dr. Marrese is the best family physician in the business as far as my husband and I are concerned. We are fortunate to be his patients. He not only treats your problems, but is friendly and kind. We would recommend him to anybody.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Marrese?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Marrese treats patients.