Dr. Roxanne Kane, MD

Dr. Roxanne Kane, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Children?s Hospital in Wisconsin 3040 N 117th St Ste 100 Wauwatosa, WI 53222 Get Directions

I am a board-certified pediatrician who provides high quality, comprehensive care for children from birth through adolescence. I have been in practice since 1996 and am a member of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin, the Milwaukee County Medical Society, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the AAP Section of Breastfeeding. I love working with children and enjoy preventive care. I enjoy teaching children how to stay healthy by eating right and taking care of themselves. I love watching kids and their families grow. I love the giggles and the smiles that I receive daily from the children. I strive to help families through difficult times, such as when their children are sick or hospitalized. Being a pediatrician has been a pleasure and a challenge and I am glad I chose it as my profession.

Dr. Roxanne Kane, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Wauwatosa, WI. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Kane is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.

Dr. Kane's Experience

See how Dr. Kane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kane

Dr. Kane accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kane has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
3.7
based on 7 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Kane's Performance
Wauwatosa, WI |
My regular pediatrician was unavailable, so I was placed with Dr. Kane. I have never felt less listened to by a physician. We tend to follow more natural babyraising methods, but we are not purely "crunchy granola" type parents. She judged me for not doing baby cereals, not starting with purees, not using a jumper, etc. We do our research prior to making any decisions. Dr. Kane was dismissive of most of our decisions and completely not open to what I had to say. I would never see her again.
Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Kane, MD?
Are you Dr. Kane?

Compare Dr. Kane

}

Dr. Kane's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Kane has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kane's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Kane does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine and Public Health

Graduated in 1993

Medical College Of Wisconsin

Completed in 1994

Medical College Of Wisconsin

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Kane does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.