Dr. Roxanne Carfora, DO

Dr. Roxanne Carfora, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Ageless 360 Medical Group 694 Motor Pkwy Ste 101 Hauppauge, NY 11788 Get Directions

To educate patients on every visit to enhance their knowledge on treatments and disese prevention. Our mission is to keep our patients healthy and to optimize their wellness.

Dr. Roxanne Carfora, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hauppauge, NY. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Dr. Carfora's Experience

See how Dr. Carfora's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carfora

Dr. Carfora's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Commack, NY |
If your time doesn't mean anything to you and you like to sit around for hours which happens at every appointment, then by all means go here. However, there are many other doctors that show that really care without having to see dollar signs in their eyes and push their vitamins on you. In the survey it states total wait time (waiting & exam room) The highest choice was 45 minutes but we are talking about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours just to be seen.
in Smithtown, NY |
Went to see dr cafora for my autistic son.she was very professional and helped my son get his body balanced he is doing so much better.Thanks Doc!!!
Roslyn, NY |
Dr. Carfora's staff is unbelievably disrespectful, rude, condescending and lack any sense of responsibility and cause enormous difficulty that is the opposite of any kind of wellness on any level. Please be kind to yourself and don't subject yourself to this office.
Saint james, NY |
I love how dr Carfora's goes above and beyond with testing to find out what's going on. However, I always have to wait way too long to see her, I feel rushed when I do see her, and it's like she's seeing me for the first time when I do get in. Also, she'll tell you to come back in 4 weeks but then the front desks tells you oh no she's booking out 3 months now. Ugh. I love her but can't deal with how the office is run anymore.
in Smithtown , NY |
Dr.Carfora is an AMAZING doctor... she takes her time with you!! Yes you have to wait but you're seeing the best!!! I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews... I have never had a problem with the front desk staff.. they are very caring and do their best!! I would never change doctors!
in Farmingdale, NY |
I had the worst experience at this office! Dr Carfora is great if you lucky enough to see her. Her front desk stuff is rude, unprofessional and lazy. Takes several calls to even schedule an appointment. Prepare for a long wait before you will be seeing even if you arrive for your appointment on time. Will not recommend this location to anyone i know!
Bronx, NY |
Office front desk.staff very rude and nasty after my last visit. New PA is very nice but was having trouble with perscription electronically being sent to pharnacy. The girls were nasty as I explained my pharmacy never received them told me to come and pick it up. My car was in shop at the time and couldnt. They refused to call it in for me. I would never refer anyone to this office nor would I ever return.
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
Made appt. with Dr. Carfora 4 times to go over my bloodwork, since November. 4 times she has cancelled, when I go into the office and see Steven, PA, he is overworked, and says he cannot go over bloodwork with me. Do not go here, they will not call even with x_ray results for possible pneumonia.
in Rockville Centre, NY |
I think she's the best. It's just you have to wait over 6 months to see her and the staff canceled multiple times. I am waiting now over 8 months for an exam.
in New York, NY |
I have only seen her associates; some are better than others.
Have you seen Dr. Roxanne Carfora, DO?
Are you Dr. Carfora?

Compare Dr. Carfora

}

Dr. Carfora's Care Philosophy

Dr. Carfora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Preventive Medicine

Dr. Carfora has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carfora's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1988

Massapequa Gen Hospital
    South Nassau Community Hospital
    Saint Johns University

Dr. Carfora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carfora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiovascular Imaging