Dr. Rownak Hasan, MD
Administrative Office22170 W 9 Mile Rd Southfield, MI 48033
Dr. Rownak Hasan, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Hasan has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in her area. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hasan to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Hasan
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Hasan treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Hasan treats other conditions, please contact the office at (248) 372-6800.
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Hasan is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Hasan's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Hasan's conditions and procedures:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Group Psychotherapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Hasan accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Hasan accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- Priority Health
- Priority PPO