Dr. Rowena Nazareno, MD

Dr. Rowena Nazareno, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Rowena Nazareno, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Montgomery, AL. She is 52 years old. Dr. Nazareno is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South.

Dr. Nazareno's Experience

See how Dr. Nazareno's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nazareno

Dr. Nazareno accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nazareno has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nazareno's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazareno to family and friends
1.4
Dr. Nazareno's Performance
Montgomery, AL |
This has to be one of the worst doctors I've ever had to deal with. She is very rude and doesn't care enough about the patients to even read the charts and get familiar with their history or at least the latest history before entering the room. She has a very smart mouth and talks down to people as if they are stupid and lack understanding. She cuts you off when u r speaking. She doesn't care to listen at all.I am currently in the process of finding another primary care physician.
Montgomery, AL |
She is awful I had my first and will be my last appointment. The nurse was so rude and then this doctor bounces in room very loud I felt everyone heard what she was saying. I waited so long to see and pay a copay to hear this doctor brag about herself husband how she does not need to work etc did not address my medical needs brushed me off when I say something on top of that made me come back for blood check will not return now have to look for another doctor
in Montgomery, AL |
A wonderful & knowledgeable physician. Ease to talk with and listens to concerns.
Montgomery, AL |
I called this office to make appointment. The lady who answered the call ANNETTE was so rude on the phone but still took the appointment . I came to visit and waited forever to be brought back.The nurse BRIGID was so cold rude just awful and talked down to me I was ready to leave but already paid copay need labs fasting this doctor was so rude loud awful and making me come back for labs another copay the manager KAREN WYATT awful ignored all calls no help avoid this clinic money satan
Montgomery, AL |
This has to be the worse doctor i ever had met she had wrong patient chart up was rude mean and on top of it did not even examine me also came up with wrong diagnosis for me. I am very upset paid copay to see a very rude doctor who did not examine me or help me at all .That is very wrong. WI=ill not see her again She also wanted me to come back for labs for another visit when I came fasting prepared for labs like she is trying to take people money for nothing .
Montgomery, AL |
My doctor wasn't available so I was scheduled to see Dr. Nazareno instead. She's very direct which is fine but it crosses the line into being rude and abrupt. You get the feeling everyone is hearing your session because she is extremely loud. Bedside manner non-existent. May be a good doctor but not for me because it hard to get past the previous items mentioned above.
Montgomery, AL |
Had to see this doctor my other doctor left she was rude nasty to me not going that clinic again
montgomery, al |
Craziest doctor i ever met too loud iam sure other people heard what we talked about
in Montgomery, AL |
Dr. Nazareno saw me when Dr Saliba was out sick. I was thrilled with Dr. Nazareno. Not knowing me, she took the time to read up on my chart and spent good time with me. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a new doctor at this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Rowena Nazareno, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazareno?

Compare Dr. Nazareno

Dr. Nazareno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Nazareno has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nazareno's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Nazareno does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nazareno and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nazareno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazareno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nazareno does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nazareno and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.