Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Rouzbeh K Kordestani MD PA 3501 S Soncy Rd Ste 137 Amarillo, TX 79119 Get Directions
Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani, MD
Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Amarillo, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kordestani is affiliated with Northwest Texas Surgery Center, Northwest Texas Hospital, Quail Creek Surgical Hospital and Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System.

Dr. Kordestani's Experience

See how Dr. Kordestani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kordestani

Dr. Kordestani accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Kordestani is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kordestani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kordestani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kordestani to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kordestani's Performance
in Amarillo, Tx |
Several years ago I reached out to another plastic surgeon in hopes that he could help me with some extensive childhood surgical scars. Unfortunately that doctor didn't give me the time of day. Flash forwards to November 2015 I ran into Dr. Kordestani at a local hospital. Through casual conversation I brought up the subject of scars and showed them to him. Dr Kordestani was very excited that he would be able to help. Thank you Dr. K! It's been a night and days difference!
in Texas |
I absolutely love Dr. Kordestani. I had a breast augmentation at the beginning of march. I was back to work a few days later and still feel wonderful. He did an amazing job! I would recommend him to anyone. I called one day to ask a question and directly spoke to him. Love his personality and how genuine he is! He is a great doctor.
in Texhoma,TX |
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...for saving my dad life.. I truly believe if you hadn't been by my dad side ,he wouldn't be here.You are our Angel and I'll be forever grateful to you for giving us more time with my dad. Your a great friend too. My parents think the world of you.Thank for being there friend and doctor. Stephanie lrby Hooks
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Kordestani performed surgery on my husband Jose's hand. I am very pleased with the job he did, he saved his fingers. If it weren't for him and his therapist Angie he would not be where he is now . We will forever be great full for the care and compassion the Dr. showed while Jose was in his care.
in Amarillo, TX |
Both my husband & I have been patients of Dr. Kordestani in the past 3 years. We have been very impressed with how he has handled both our cases. We like him as a doctor and as a person and would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Dumas, Texas |
Due to scalp wound in a wreck, I needed a 4 1/2 inch by 7 inch graft on my scalp. I appreciated the time and care Dr. Kordestani gave me both before and after my surgery. I had a piece of skin 4 1/2 inches by 13 inches removed from my groin area for the graft on my skull. The area where the graft was removed never once hurt. My scalp has healed beautifully according to my home health nurses. I can only give the highest marks to him for what he did for me. On a scale of 1-10, he is a 10.
in Amarillo, TX |
He was very considerate, professional and committed to my recovery and the staff was just as dedicated as he was with my condition.
Have you seen Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani, MD?
Are you Dr. Kordestani?

Compare Dr. Kordestani

Dr. Kordestani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Chronic Non-Healing Wounds
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia

Tulane University Sch Ph-Tm

Completed in 1994

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Kordestani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kordestani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation