Rheumatology  |
Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD
Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Burleson, TX. She is 19 years old. Dr. Rajbhandary is affiliated with Huguley Memorial Medical Center.

11803 South Fwy Ste 210

• HealthPlus
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health

Learn about Dr. Rajbhandary

I support my patient's decision on their treatment plan including alternative and natural therapies. I like to educate and encourage them to be involved in all aspects of their care. I like to listen to my patients, value their input and attend to their individual needs. I work on communicating in a clear and timely manner and treat not just my patients but also their families with dignity, compassion and respect.

Dr. Rajbhandary's Experience

Dr. Rajbhandary's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Dermatomyositis
  • Discoid Lupus
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lupus
  • Microscopic Polyangiitis
  • Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
  • Negative Rheumatoid Factor Polyarthritis
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rheumatic Diseases
  • Spondylarthropathy
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Takayasu's Arteritis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

• University of Southern Caifornia, Los Angeles County Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Drew University-Medical Humanities
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Rajbhandary has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Nepali
  • Urdu

Dr. Rajbhandary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajbhandary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rajbhandary's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajbhandary to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rajbhandary's Performance
in Burleson, TX |
I really like my doctor. She has my best interest at heart.
in Southlake, TX |
Excellent experience
in Ft Worth, TX |
I love Dr Rosy. She is understanding, smart and helpful. Excellent bedside manners. She has fixed my locked fingers, carpal tunnel syndrome and really bad knee arthritis. She gave me shots and they work. I used to see so many doctors before and was still hurting. I can't thank her enough. Now my whole family comes to her.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Thank you Dr Rajbhandary. No wonder she came highly recommended by my Primary physician
in Alvarado, TX |
She's an excellent doctor. Will recommend to everyone.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr Rajbhandary has given my life back because it wasn't worth it when I could not get out of bed or use my hands. She treated me and I'm so much better now, of course there are bad days but at least I can take care of my family now. After 2 years I had to move to Colorado due to my job and saw a new rheumatologist. That's when I realized that Dr Rosy is the best. My refills weren't being sent for months, I was flaring more often. I decided to fly back to be under the care of my favorite Dr Rosy
Weatherford, TX |
Don't dare present complexities in her office. That caring ceases rapidly.
in ft worth, tx |
I'm thankful for Dr. Rajbhandary for diagnosing me, because I have seen many doctors including other rheumatologists and when I go to see her I know that I take a lot of her time. She never made me feel rushed though. She always answers all my questions. My husband comes with me and he always has questions because he is worried about me. Dr. Rajbhandary counsels both of us on my health. She is up to date on latest treatments and I love that about her. I like her energy and enthusiasm.
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary was very caring. Thorough with her investigation. Explained what was going on. Gave me some shots in my thumbs that I can finally feel young again. Excellent bedside manners.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I really like my doctor. Thete aren't too many Rheumatologists out here, or for that matter in Texas, period. So I've seen almost 3-4 around this area already and she's hands down the best. I agree I'm a hard to please person, but I don't know what this doctor has, she is very charismatic. She really cares for her patients and it shows.
Cleburne, TX |
This doctor doesn't have the experience to be in private practice. She is indecisive and defensive when asked questions. She seems very immature emotionally. Her bedside manner is condescending and aloof. Her office had a big poster of her along with the only magazines opened to pictures of her for receiving some honorary award. I found that very off-putting and conceited. I would not recommend her!!
I love my doctor!
in Fort Worth |
I woud recommend her to my friends and family who are looking for a great doctor. She's the one.
Crowley, TX |
She is literally, the worst doctor I have ever had, and being a pretty sickly person I have seen a lot. Her biography says she supports all kinds of treatment options but she did nothing but talk to me like I was an imbecile when I told her I didn't like my current treatment because it was making me more sick and asked for other options. She doesn't like patients that question her knowledge and it is obvious. I saw this doctor for over a year and every experience was more horrible.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Excellent doc. I feel much better with the medicines she recommended. If anyone needs a rheumatologist, she's the one to go. Everyone wants to see her now, so it takes longer to get in. But I'd suggest to see her than anyone else. She's my 3rd rheumatologist due to my complicated case, but she was caring and confident. I would give more stars if I could.
in weatherford, TX |
Excellent experience. .Doctor Rajbhandary saw me in the hospital when I was admitted as well. Very caring.
Killeen, TX |
I love my doctor Rajbandry. She is one of a kind. Anyone who goes to see her will know. I am just shocked to see a one star review from a lady here who is complaining that Dr. got her in the same day??Do you know how hard it is to get in to see a rheumatologist? Other rheumatologists that my PCP referred me to had 4 months waiting and no one except ER will see u the same day, yet Dr. Rosy did and that tells you how caring she is. I don't know why some ppl really are too demanding. Get a life.
If you need a community rheumatologist, and don't experience significant complications of autoimmune disease, this may be your doctor. Had allergic reaction to immune suppressant reported to pharma, so she rushed me in for same-day appt. So ill I was lightheaded, had low blood pressure - yet she only spent 90 seconds w/me from doorway. Then instead of calling in rescue prednisone to local pharmacy, sent it to mail-order specialty co, delaying treatment by 4 days. My PCP was appalled.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary has been very helpful for me for understanding a condition I have had for so long but none of my other rheumatologists ever explained the connection to me regarding the various symptoms I was having that I thought were unrelated, until I came to her for a second opinion, as she was referred to me by my friend who sees her and loves her. I wish I had come to her 10 years ago. I would rate her a ten star too if I could.
Hands down, THE BEST DOC
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. is very knowledgeable and explains everything. She is kind and empathetic which is rare to find these days. When she is with a patient, she makes it feel like I am the only one by welcoming and answering all my questions and not rushing through. Seeing her is absolutely worth the wait. She did not get mad when I was honest about not taking meds and wanting to try other things first. She respects my decisions and opinions and suggests her recommendations based on her expertise.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
She is very personable makes you feel that you are the only patient and the whole office. She has been doing them injections so I'm able to use my thumbs newly diagnosed lupus and fibromyalgia also osteoarthritis at 45 it's a lot to swallow to wake up one day unable to move. She has explained diagnosis in depth and.The first set of medication she put me on made a big difference I went from all day in bed two short naps and now no naps able to for fill a full day. Doctor and office staff 100++
in Ft Worth, TX |
Great experience. Most empathetic doctor I have been to. I trust my health in her hands.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Out of all the rheumatologists I called around, she was the one who could see me soon. Scheduling was easy. Office is beautiful. Staff is friendly. Doctor was the best. Explained everything step by step. If there were more stars I could rate, I'd give her bonus stars.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been coming to Dr. Rajbhandary for almost 2 years now. I am very satisfied with my experience. She is a good doctor. I highly recommend her.
Excellent experience.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Rosy is great!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a good rheumatologist.
in Burleson, TX |
I'm glad I found Dr. Rajbhandary in Huguley. I used to go to Dallas which was an hour away. I saw what a difference she is. She's made me feel much better. I've gotten more information from her in one visit than I've ever gotten from any other Doctor before. She's open to questions and doesn't make me feel silly for asking. She is very personal. I have a lot of doctors due to my many medical problems, but I enjoy going to see her the most. She now sees several of my family members as well.
in Burleson, TX |
I would recommend anyone who is searching for a rheumatologist to see this doctor no matter how long they have to wait to get in to be seen for the first visit or in the office. She is definitely worth it. Dr is so empathetic she sees her patients who are sick to be seen right away, it happened to my wife, we called because we was in so much pain and her office said I could bring my wife the following day after getting some blood work the day before. My wife had to be admitted in the hospital.
in Texas |
I think a lot of patients have already shared their positive experiences, and so there isn't really much for me to add except that I also highly recommend Dr. Rajbhandary. She is amazing. She is this year's Medical Honoree for 2016 with arthritis foundation and I will be running the 5K with her team. I have to thank her for making my arthritis better so I can do so.
Burleson,TX |
We waited for over an hour and forty five min. Dr. Rajbhandary and her staff showed no remorse for this wait time. She prescribed a medication that conflicted with a medication that was already prescribed and it took her staff over 24 hours to get in contact with the pharmacy. We called 24 hours in advance to have a copy of blood work and then before leaving the house and still had to wait fifteen minutes for the records. Again the staff was could have cared less for the inconvenience!
in Tokyo, 13 |
I was advised that I needed to see a rheumatologist because of irregular blood work. I contacted Dr. Rajbhandary office and although there was a wait, she was able to squeeze me in because I live overseas and had a time constraint. She has excellent patient manner and she is knowledgeable about her craft. I'm grateful that she was able to diagnose my illness and although I would rather not have it, I am glad she's my doctor.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary is excellent. No words to describe her. I've been coming here since more than a year now. Her office is very nice, waiting room is clean and welcoming, staff is courteous and friendly, Laura her MA always gets back to me whenever I call, several of my friends and my own family members are now her patients and they all have great things to say abt her and her office. I hope she stays at this office location forever. Otherwise I will have to follow her wherever she goes.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I am so thankful for Dr. Rosie. I came in so so much pain and so nervous about everything. She is so caring and right away made me feel comfortable diagnosed me and made me feel so happy finally starting the treatment I needed to start feeling better, she is such a compassionate Dr makes you feel she really cares about you I could rite so much more about my experience with her I am glad. I would and am recommending her to my family and friends. She is going to see my mother soon.
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary is the best doctor I have ever had. It was pretty scary having been diagnosed, and finding the right Doctor was a priority. And I didn't have to look too far. She is attentive and understanding. She really listens and doesn't just throw out her medical knowledge and send you on your way. I have been impressed at every appointment how she spends quality time with me and makes sure I understand everything. I highly recommend Dr. R to anyone needing a rheumatologist.
Love my doctor.
Dr Rosey is professional, she is awesome, Love her! I have no hesitancy In recommending her.
Pretty thorough
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Rajbandary is a wonderful doctor and person. I have been coming to her since almost a year now. I cannot even describe how thankful I am to her for helping me get my life back. I look forward to my appointments with her because I feel like she's genuinely interested in my life and my health. She has been persistent with my sucky insurance and appealed and re-appealed to get approval for my meds.
Cleburne, TX |
First visit was fine. Second visit we waited for an hour. She was sharp tongued with my husband We buried my husbands step-dad the day before. Just a week earlier we buried my husbands mother. Stress levels were high. They kicked us out of the office & told not to come back. Would not recommend this Dr.
Burleson, TX |
Dr. injected my knee and took out massive amount of liquid from it, she has the softest hands. I was feeling better the next day.
Excellent doctor. Encouraged my interest in holistic measures as well. Really has a warm heart and does everything she can to make me feel better. I know I'm a difficult patient with multiple complaints but she diagnosed me correctly and her treatment works. She has been God-sent for me.
Dr. Rajbhandary was the 6th rheumatologist I have been referred to, including high profile ones in Dallas. She correctly diagnosed me with one of the rare autoimmune diseases called scleroderma by listening to my story and examining me. Since then I have been seeing her and improved tremendously. God bless her.
She is not kid friendly she kicked my well behaved child out of the room.I brought my mom for support and my 4 year old child who is always with me. As soon as she walked in the room she asked if they wanted to wait outside. My child wanted to stay. Then a few minutes later my child touched a book, the dr made an irritated noise and said they should leave the room.My child cried and left. She Focused on the hands and no other joints even if you let her know that they're painful. Never returning.
Have you seen Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajbhandary?