Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD

Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Texas Health Huguley Fort Worth 11803 South Fwy Ste 210, Burleson, TX 76028 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I support my patient's decision on their treatment plan including alternative and natural therapies. I like to educate and encourage them to be involved in all aspects of their care. I like to listen to my patients, value their input and attend to their individual needs. I work on communicating in a clear and timely manner and treat not just my patients but also their families with dignity, compassion and respect.Read more

Dr. Rajbhandary's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rajbhandary's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rajbhandary

Dr. Rajbhandary accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rajbhandary has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rajbhandary's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajbhandary to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rajbhandary
Dr. Rajbhandary's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (37)
in Ft Worth, TX |
Out of all the rheumatologists I called around, she was the one who could see me soon. Scheduling was easy. Office is beautiful. Staff is friendly. Doctor was the best. Explained everything step by step. If there were more stars I could rate, I'd give her bonus stars.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been coming to Dr. Rajbhandary for almost 2 years now. I am very satisfied with my experience. She is a good doctor. I highly recommend her.
Excellent experience.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Rosy is great!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a good rheumatologist.
in Burleson, TX |
I'm glad I found Dr. Rajbhandary in Huguley. I used to go to Dallas which was an hour away. I saw what a difference she is. She's made me feel much better. I've gotten more information from her in one visit than I've ever gotten from any other Doctor before. She's open to questions and doesn't make me feel silly for asking. She is very personal. I have a lot of doctors due to my many medical problems, but I enjoy going to see her the most. She now sees several of my family members as well.
in Burleson, TX |
I would recommend anyone who is searching for a rheumatologist to see this doctor no matter how long they have to wait to get in to be seen for the first visit or in the office. She is definitely worth it. Dr is so empathetic she sees her patients who are sick to be seen right away, it happened to my wife, we called because we was in so much pain and her office said I could bring my wife the following day after getting some blood work the day before. My wife had to be admitted in the hospital.
in Texas |
I think a lot of patients have already shared their positive experiences, and so there isn't really much for me to add except that I also highly recommend Dr. Rajbhandary. She is amazing. She is this year's Medical Honoree for 2016 with arthritis foundation and I will be running the 5K with her team. I have to thank her for making my arthritis better so I can do so.
Burleson,TX |
We waited for over an hour and forty five min. Dr. Rajbhandary and her staff showed no remorse for this wait time. She prescribed a medication that conflicted with a medication that was already prescribed and it took her staff over 24 hours to get in contact with the pharmacy. We called 24 hours in advance to have a copy of blood work and then before leaving the house and still had to wait fifteen minutes for the records. Again the staff was could have cared less for the inconvenience!
in Tokyo, 13 |
I was advised that I needed to see a rheumatologist because of irregular blood work. I contacted Dr. Rajbhandary office and although there was a wait, she was able to squeeze me in because I live overseas and had a time constraint. She has excellent patient manner and she is knowledgeable about her craft. I'm grateful that she was able to diagnose my illness and although I would rather not have it, I am glad she's my doctor.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary is excellent. No words to describe her. I've been coming here since more than a year now. Her office is very nice, waiting room is clean and welcoming, staff is courteous and friendly, Laura her MA always gets back to me whenever I call, several of my friends and my own family members are now her patients and they all have great things to say abt her and her office. I hope she stays at this office location forever. Otherwise I will have to follow her wherever she goes.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I am so thankful for Dr. Rosie. I came in so so much pain and so nervous about everything. She is so caring and right away made me feel comfortable diagnosed me and made me feel so happy finally starting the treatment I needed to start feeling better, she is such a compassionate Dr makes you feel she really cares about you I could rite so much more about my experience with her I am glad. I would and am recommending her to my family and friends. She is going to see my mother soon.
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Rajbhandary is the best doctor I have ever had. It was pretty scary having been diagnosed, and finding the right Doctor was a priority. And I didn't have to look too far. She is attentive and understanding. She really listens and doesn't just throw out her medical knowledge and send you on your way. I have been impressed at every appointment how she spends quality time with me and makes sure I understand everything. I highly recommend Dr. R to anyone needing a rheumatologist.
Love my doctor.
Dr Rosey is professional, she is awesome, Love her! I have no hesitancy In recommending her.
Pretty thorough
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Rajbandary is a wonderful doctor and person. I have been coming to her since almost a year now. I cannot even describe how thankful I am to her for helping me get my life back. I look forward to my appointments with her because I feel like she's genuinely interested in my life and my health. She has been persistent with my sucky insurance and appealed and re-appealed to get approval for my meds.
Cleburne, TX |
First visit was fine. Second visit we waited for an hour. She was sharp tongued with my husband We buried my husbands step-dad the day before. Just a week earlier we buried my husbands mother. Stress levels were high. They kicked us out of the office & told not to come back. Would not recommend this Dr.
Burleson, TX |
Dr. injected my knee and took out massive amount of liquid from it, she has the softest hands. I was feeling better the next day.
Excellent doctor. Encouraged my interest in holistic measures as well. Really has a warm heart and does everything she can to make me feel better. I know I'm a difficult patient with multiple complaints but she diagnosed me correctly and her treatment works. She has been God-sent for me.
Dr. Rajbhandary was the 6th rheumatologist I have been referred to, including high profile ones in Dallas. She correctly diagnosed me with one of the rare autoimmune diseases called scleroderma by listening to my story and examining me. Since then I have been seeing her and improved tremendously. God bless her.
She is not kid friendly she kicked my well behaved child out of the room.I brought my mom for support and my 4 year old child who is always with me. As soon as she walked in the room she asked if they wanted to wait outside. My child wanted to stay. Then a few minutes later my child touched a book, the dr made an irritated noise and said they should leave the room.My child cried and left. She Focused on the hands and no other joints even if you let her know that they're painful. Never returning.
Have you seen Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajbhandary?

Compare Dr. Rajbhandary

• Rheumatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Rajbhandary's Board Certifications

Dr. Rajbhandary says..

I am an Internist specialized in Rheumatology. I specialize in treating both common as well as rare rheumatic conditions. I treat different types of arthritis including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia, chronic pain syndrome, vasculitis, ankylosing spondylitis, soft tissue rheumatism, sarcoidosis, behcet's disease, osteoporosis etc. I have special training in performing procedures such as injections using a musculoskeletal ultrasound as well. I see  pediatric patients waiting to be seen by a pediatric rheumatologist.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Discoid Lupus
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lupus
  • Microscopic Polyangiitis
  • Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
  • Negative Rheumatoid Factor Polyarthritis
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rheumatic Diseases
  • Spondylarthropathy
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Takayasu's Arteritis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Saint Barnabas Medical Center, New Jersey
    University Of Southern Caifornia, Los Angeles County Med Ctr
  • Other Education
    Drew University-Medical Humanities

Dr. Rajbhandary has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Nepali
  • Urdu

Dr. Rajbhandary does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajbhandary and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rajbhandary's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rajbhandary

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rajbhandary's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Rajbhandary

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Rajbhandary's Care Philosophy

I support my patient's decision on their treatment plan including alternative and natural therapies. I like to educate and encourage them to be involved in all aspects of their care. I like to listen to my patients, value their input and attend to their individual needs. I work on communicating in a clear and timely manner and treat not just my patients but also their families with dignity, compassion and respect.

Dr. Rajbhandary says...