Dr. Ross Wodicka, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Ross Wodicka, MD

Dr. Wodicka's Experience

See how Dr. Wodicka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wodicka

Dr. Wodicka accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Wodicka is now accepting new patients
    Holy Cross Healthplex1000 NE 56th St
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
    Evening
    (954) 958-4800Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wodicka has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wodicka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wodicka to family and friends
    Dr. Wodicka's Performance
    Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr Wodicka is knowledgeable, kind and a great surgeon. His personality is infectious. Would definitely return if necessary.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Wodicka is a true professional, great listener and you always feel like he's 100% focused on you. I've already recommended Dr. Wodicka to family and friends.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Wodicka is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. He took time explaining what the problem I had to my knee and gave me different options on how to proceed. He is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his patients. If I ever have another problem he would be the one I would go to. Thank you Dr. Wodicka
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr Wodicka listened to all of my concerns and advised me of the best plan to recover from a torn hamstring tendon. I am a month ahead on my recovery after surgery. Thanks to a great medical team.
    in Fort Lauderdale, Fl |
    As a parent of an injured teenager and a Registered Nurse, I met Dr Wodicka his first week at Holy Cross. In my head I was thinking there is no way I am letting this young guy do surgery on my son. He walked into the room and IMMEDIATELY put me at ease. He explained everything and was very kind and compassionate with my son. He did surgery 2weeks later and was just AWSOME. I can not say enough nice things about him... he is a great surgeon and a greater person!!!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    My experience with Dr. Wodicka was amazing. He always took time to answer my questions and explain the procedure thoroughly. He truly cared about my health and was honest wth me about the pros and cons of the surgery. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking orthopedic surgery.
    in Deerfield Beach, FL |
    Last October Dr. Wodicka preformed labral repair on my shoulder. It was the first surgery I've ever had. I had a great experience. He took his time to explain the procedure and answer all of my questions. Four months after the surgery I was back at gym, I have no pain and business as usual. Thank you Dr. Wodicka!
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Wadicka provided exceptional care after my surgery. He answered all questions, and I felt he was genuinely interested and concerned for my full recovery. Visits were never rushed as he spent quality time with me. Recommend him highly.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Dr. Wodicka is knowledgeable, thorough and caring. He explains options, procedures and outcomes. I highly recommend Dr. Wodicka.
    in Buffalo Grove, IL |
    Dr. Wodicka and his staff went above and behond to help me. I broke my wrist while on vacation. Dr. Wodicka worked diligently to perform wrist surgery as quickly as possible. He was so patient in explaining the injury, treatment, and therapy. Very professional and caring.
    Have you seen Dr. Ross Wodicka, MD?
    Are you Dr. Wodicka?

Dr. Wodicka says...

Dr. Wodicka treats all types of patients with bone and joint injuries, from weekend warriors to professional athletes.

Dr. Wodicka says...

Dr. Wodicka performs the latest innovative techniques in shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle surgery

Dr. Wodicka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Southern California Orthopaedic Institute

Completed in 2016

University Of Georgia

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Wodicka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wodicka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement Orthopedic Surgery