Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS

Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Ross Wlodawsky, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Midlothian, VA and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Virginia Oral and Facial Surgery

• Coventry Health Care of Virginia
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Wlodawsky

Dr. Wlodawsky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wlodawsky "Ross N. Wlodawsky, D.D.S., was born in New York City, but spent a large portion of his childhood living in Latin America where he learned fluent Spanish as well as Italian. He spent his adolescent years in Washington, D.C., and graduated from St. Stephen's High School in Alexandria, VA. He attended the University of Richmond where he received a B.S. degree in Biology. During his senior year in college, Dr. Wlodawsky participated in a health profession elective where he was first exposed to the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Especially significant, is the fact that he spent this elective with the senior surgeons of Niamtu, Alexander, Keeney, Harris, Metzger and Dymon. He subsequently went on to dental school at VCU School of Dentistry. Among his many achievements in dental school, Dr. Wlodawsky attained the highest score possible on his national board exam. Dr. Wlodawsky received numerous awards including induction into the honor societies of Phi Kappa Phi and Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He received his D.D.S. degree in 2000 with Magna Cum Laude honors. Upon graduation from dental school, Dr. Wlodawsky entered the oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at the Medical College of Virginia, which he completed in 2004. Dr. Wlodawsky joined Virgnia Oral & Facial Surgery in July 2004 and practices at the Southside and Brandermill locations. He practices full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery with particular interest in dentoalveolar surgery, dental implant surgery, advanced grafting for dental implants and orthognathic surgery. Dr. Wlodawsky is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and a fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. In addition, Dr. Wlodawsky is a member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association, the Virginia Dental Association, the Richmond Dental Society and the Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. In 2005, Dr. Wlodawsky co-founded Titanium, which is a multi-disciplinary dental implant study group. Dr. Wlodawsky regularly provides lectures to other dental professionals on the topic of dental implants and oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Wlodawsky has been named "Top Doctor" for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Virginia Living magazine in 2016 and 2017. When away from the office, Dr. Wlodawsky enjoys sports, travel, fitness, and spending time with family and friends. He and his family live in Midlothian."

This content was provided by Dr. Wlodawsky "It is our distinct pleasure to welcome you to our practice. Our doctors and staff are committed to Excellence in Oral / Maxillofacial and Cosmetic Facial Surgery and we work very hard to make your surgical experience as pleasurable as possible.

Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires up to 6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, Dr. Niamtu, Dr. Alexander, Dr. Keeney, Dr. Harris, Dr. Metzger, Dr. Dymon, Dr. Wlodawsky, Dr. Watson or Dr. Agnihotri manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions.

Each surgeon practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from cosmetic facial surgery to corrective jaw surgery and wisdom tooth removal. Our surgeons also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant procedures.

The surgical staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office settings. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. All surgical staff are ACLS, BLS and PALS certified."

1  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Richmond
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

• Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, 1999
  • Magna Cum Laude - VCU School of Dentistry, 2000
  • Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, 2000

Dr. Wlodawsky has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

• Virginia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member

Dr. Wlodawsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wlodawsky to family and friends

Dr. Wlodawsky's Performance

Dr. Wlodawsky, is EXCELLENT. I took my daughter first for her wisdom teeth, then I had some work done. I will be taking my son next. I highly recommend him to anyone and I also have sent other family members to his office and will keep recommending him, due to his Great job and his lovely staff!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Melinda! We are pleased to hear you and your family had a great experience with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Came in for emergency visit to extract my seriously infected, aching tooth late on a Friday afternoon. Dr. Wlodawsky was kind enough to make time to accommodate my emergency. Dr. Wlodawsky provided courteous and professional service; quickly extracted my tooth, placed graft, and suggested future...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Dmitry! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

I simply cannot express how utterly impressed I am with Dr. Wlodawsky and his entire staff. I was referred to him when a recently placed dental implant had complications. I was seen by Dr. Wlodawsky within 48 hours and had surgery the following week. His bedside manner was impeccable, as was his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Christina! We are beyond pleased to hear about your experience with us. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Dr. Wlodawsky took excellent care of me at a time when I had an osteochondroma tumor in my jaw that required surgery to remove it . He is professional, caring and amazing surgeon. His entire staff treated me well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Karen! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Recently you extracted 2 teeth for me.....No one could believe that I was not in pain that night. You and your staff did a wonderful job of making me feel comfortable and putting me at ease, Thank you so very much for taking care of me. Yvonne Barnes
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words, Yvonne! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Virginia Oral and Facial Surgery