Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ross Sethman, DDS
Dr. Ross Sethman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Stillwater, OK. He is 62 years old.

812 S Pine St

• Dental Implant
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center

Dr. Sethman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sethman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sethman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sethman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sethman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sethman to family and friends
Dr. Sethman's Performance
Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Sethman removed two problem teeth for me a few years ago. While the experience of having teeth removed is never pleasant, my two surgeries were very successful. The doctor and his staff are very kind and professional. In a couple of weeks, my son is scheduled with Dr. Sethman to have three teeth removed in preparation for orthodonture. The doctor and staff explained the procedure well, and answered questions about costs.
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Sethman and his staff made me feel very comfortable while having an extraction. I would highly recommend him.
Chandler, OK |
Dr Sethman is everything you want in an oral surgeon. He's a straight talker, lets you know what needs to be done, or what he's doing during surgery if you have local anesthetic. His staff is also very professional. I would recommend Dr. Sethman to anyone needing teeth extracted.
in Stillwater, OK |
Recently had two wisdom teeth extracted, general anesthesia was used so I didn't have any pain during and very little after procedure. A week later I had a dry socket and was immediately rechecked and instructed how to care for it. Took me two weeks to feel comfortable chewing on both sides. I would highly recommend Dr Sethman and staff.
in stillwater, OK |
I believe Dr. Sethman is a competent surgeon, but his bedside manner & that of the majority of his staff leaves much to be desired. I had one impacted wisdom tooth removed on a Friday & a week later was still extremely swollen, bruised, in pain, & miserable. The week after surgery I called & went in Monday & Wednesday, called Thurs & went in Fri. That Friday will be my last time ever. After a week of calling & going in I was told that I never told them I was in pain - the only reason I called.
in Ponca, OK |
Had to have a tooth extracted mid-chemo sessions. Very kind and empathetic to my circumstances. Staff very professional and reasonable charges. Definitely recommend.
in Stillwater, OK |
My dentist referred me to Dr. Sethman regarding an ulcer that has refused to heal. I was concerned it might be oral cancer. He saw me less than 24 hours after the initial contact, and after a brief exam of my mouth and an accompanying x-ray, assured me that it was not cancer. He has contacted my dentist with his diagnosis (which to this layman makes very good sense) and a recommended course of treatment, which we will implement. You just cannot do it any faster or better than that!
Dr. Sethman is the first doctor who was waiting for me in the exam room - not me waiting for him. He was there to greet me as I came through the door of the room the day of my surgery. I had arrived about fifteen minutes early and had only waited for about 5 minutes in the waiting room. He clearly explained the procedure. I recovered exactly as Dr. Sethman had predicted. I can't wait to thank my dentist for recommending him.
in Drumright, OK |
Dr. Sethman has the best calming, knowledgeable presence of any health care professionalI've been treated by. His whole office staff carries out this welcome attitude (so unlike my rheumatologist, who almost looks at his watch to not take too much time). Dr. Sethman explains any procedure clearly and thoroughly. There would be no such thing as dental stress if others could have his caring, gentile manner.
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Sethman was very informative and very kind. I had two wisdom teeth removed and he explained everything in detail at the initial consultation. He told me exactly what they were going to do, what medications I would be on, recovery procedures, etc. I felt very well informed going into the surgery.
in Stillwater, OK |
The waiting time is a little long, but Dr. Sethman and the staff are very nice and helpful. Their equipment for X-ray is very advanced, and they got me one X-ray for free since they could not identify the one sent to them.
Stillwater, OK |
I recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Sethman and his staff made it as easy and enjoyable of an experience as it could have possibly been! From the initial consultation, I felt very at ease with what to expect. On the day of the surgery, they got me checked in fast, explained things to my fiance and me, and took me to the back to get started. They talked me through everything that would happen and then I woke up! They even called to check on me later in the day!
in OK |
Professional and courteous. In depth discussion regarding upcoming procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Ross Sethman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sethman?

Visit Dr. Sethman

Dr. Sethman accepts 3 insurance carriers
    Delta Insurance
  • HealthChoice
    HealthChoice PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.