Dr. Ross Seibel, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Seibel

Southwest Medical Associates

2300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89102

Dr. Ross Seibel, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Seibel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seibel

1.6

Dr. Seibel?
Dr. Seibel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ross Seibel, MD
Called me old. Minimized my pain. Very condescending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
My recent experience with Dr Seibel was better than I could have asked for. He was very professional, took extra time to read my charts and caught an error and corrected it immediately. He was very thorough and comforting during my ESI’s. He deserves a way better rating than what presents online. I hope it is not needed, but I will go back to Dr Seibel in a heartbeat. I couldn’t have asked for a better Dr and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
I just wrote a review about Dr. Seibel BEFORE reading the other reviews. I can't even believe I was seeing the same Dr. Ross Seibel as the other reviewers! I've seen him 3 times - once in the clinic and twice at the Surgery Center. He has NEVER been condescending, rude, dismissive, or anything but professional. I've seen many doctors in my life and in my opinion, he's a great one. I believe he is very interested in treating my pain symptoms in the most conservative method that will give me the best results and that is exactly what I want. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
After he began yelling at me I cried, in the exam room! Which I never do. And then I got my copay back. Waste of time and money. He basically told me there is no diagnosis for me and no one can help me. Not even the Mayo Clinic. He never did a physical exam, he yelled at me and escorted me out. I hope karmic fate catches up with this monster.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
He is a quack and shouldn't be practicing medicine. I have 5 bulging discs. Scoliosis in 2 places. and he has no idea why i am bed ridden and in so much pain. said shots would do nothing to help when they have in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
Very condescending, does not listen well and I suspect he will treat me how he wants to and is indifferent to my views. I said I would try a new approach. His is injections and burning off nerve endings which a recent medical review reported as not very helpful for lower back pain. But he persists. I would not recommend him to my family or friends. I will give him a few months and then will look elsewhere if no change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
Dr. Seibal entering exam room, said, "there is nothing wrong with, you are in the wrong place, your spine issues are just age. I am 49, was in 2 severe car accidents over 15 yrs ago, I have DDD, bulging annular discs, cervical spondylosis & spinal stenosis. I have daily neck pain, headaches, right shoulder/arm pain. He was condescending, curt! spent 3-5 min w/me. No recommendations given, left room abrubtly. Told to see my primary care who referred me. "Nurse manager" was worse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?
Every visit I been to was extremely rushed. The PA's do not spend time with you. I felt they thought they were above God. One of the PA's actually yelled at me because I confronted him about his attitude. The other rushed out so quick the nurse explained procedure.. NEVER met Seibel in his office only 3 times in the surgical center. He would not listen to me either but he didnt care. I asked him to do both sides at one time. He said no cuz I couldnt walk. Lie! Walked out 3 times its all bout $!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ross Seibel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Seibel?

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Seibel accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Seibel's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Seibel's Top Procedures and Conditions

Spondylosis

Dr. Seibel treats Spondylosis more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Seibel treats this condition more than 59% of his peers

Osteoarthritis of Spine

Dr. Seibel treats Osteoarthritis of Spine more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Seibel treats this condition more than 59% of his peers

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Seibel treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 48% of his peers

Dr. Seibel treats this condition more than 48% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis