Dr. Ross Osborn, MD

Dr. Ross Osborn, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

115 Bartram Oaks Walk Ste 104 Jacksonville, FL 32259 Get Directions

Dr. Ross Osborn, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Osborn's Experience

See how Dr. Osborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osborn

Dr. Osborn accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Osborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osborn to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Osborn's Performance
St Johns, FL |
Wonderful facility! Dr. Osborn is a fantastic physician, the office staff is friendly and accommodating. I can always get in for a last minute appointment and the wait time is great compared to other doctors. My concerns are always addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. My family and I recommend Dr. Osborn and his staff to anyone in the St. Johns area looking for a family practitioner.
Jacksonville, FL |
Went for an appointment and were 10 minutes late due to traffic and Dr refused to see us making us have to reschedule and costing me two days off work and my child missing two days of school. Even worse he then tried to charge me $60 for a no show fee. Yet he will make you wait in his waiting room and other rooms for 1/2 hour 20 minutes etc and he doesn't compensate you. This .Dr is more concerned about charging patients for ridiculous fees like a bank than caring for his patients. Never aga
in Jacksonville, FL |
Awesome doctor! He's been our family doctor since 2007. We moved about 25 miles away from him 3 years ago, but we still make the drive so Dr. Osborn can take care of us.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Ross and his entire staff are the most friendly, professional and efficient personnel I could hope for. Dr. Ross has been our primary care doctor since 2007 and even when we moved across town (a very large town), we never considered finding a doctor closer to us. Definitely we would recommend this great Doctor and his staff.
in St Johns, FL |
I am very satisfied with the care my husband and myself have received.Satisfied with any other physicians that were needed for consultation.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Osborn takes the time to listen to the patients concerns regarding the reason for their visit. I don't feel rushed by him or by his staff.
in St Augustine, FL |
I have recommended two neighbors in St Augustine to visit Dr. Osborn. One has concluded his initial appointment and was satisfied.
in Saint Johns, FL |
The staff is professional, caring, and friendly. There was no wait time. The office is run with organization and precision. The PA, Morgan, is thorough and thoughtful. I had my blood work done in office... didn't even feel it! What a great experience. Thank you to the staff and to Morgan for being excellent at what they do.
in St Augustine, FL |
Feedback visit to review lab blood tests. Dr. O went into detail and decision is to retest in three months. No issues at this time.
Jacksonville, FL |
I have really been impressed with Dr Osborn and his staff, especially his Physician's Asst Morgan Parks. I have only been a patient there for close to a year and everyone there has been very responsive and accommodating with any of my requests for referrals, some of them urgent. I highly recommend this office - he is my designated primary care physician.
in Fleming island |
Very knowledgeable Dr, pleasant. .excellent Dr. But I will not see anyone else but him in his office...no trust in his P.A..nice but I will only trust Dr Osburn medical adevice ..his staff Ms Joann is not a pleasant person since the first visit I had,she is rude and not patient...I feel not welcomed from her ..everyone else is great but her.
Have you seen Dr. Ross Osborn, MD?
Are you Dr. Osborn?

Compare Dr. Osborn

}

Dr. Osborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Osborn has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Osborn's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Osborn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Graduated in 2002

• German

Dr. Osborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Osborn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Osborn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.