Dr. Ross McMahon, MD

Dr. Ross McMahon, MD

Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Ross McMahon, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Bellevue, WA. He is 49 years old.

1370 116th Ave NE Ste 106

Bellevue, WA 98004

Learn about Dr. McMahon

See how frequently Dr. McMahon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stomach Surgery
Obesity
Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic

Dr. McMahon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McMahon "To provide comprehensive, multidisciplanary approach to the care of the disiease of obesity. To provide the highest quality outcomes in the Pacific Northwest."

• Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Obesity Associated Asthma
  • Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome

• Adjustable Gastric Banding
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Endoscopy
  • Revision Surgery
  • Revision of Gastric Anastomosis or Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. McMahon is unavailable at this time.

• Fellow of American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, 2010
  • Center of Excellence Surgeon - American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, 2005
  • Urology Gold Award, 1994
  • Duke of Edinburgh's Gold Award, 1986
  • Too many to list. Do a Pubmed search on me...,

Dr. McMahon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMahon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMahon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMahon to family and friends
4.0
Dr. McMahon's Performance
in Oak Harbor, WA |
I have had a good number of friends tell me about Dr. McMahon. Now that he's my doctor I can say that I am happy to recommend him. He spent a good deal of time answering my questions and actually sat down to talk with me. I have now lost 78 pounds and still going!!! So happy I chose to make the call I was afraid to make. Needed my head examined now that I am feeling so much better. :) YAY!
in Portland, OR |
Very caring. I had to travel from PDX each visit and they were so accommodating and understood my challenges. The dr. was kind and was professional at all times. I would come back. Thank you to the team!
in Seattle/Japan |
Very knowledgeable. Procedure went well. Easy recovery.
Shoreline, WA |
Friendly and not pushy or make you feel down when you have not met your goals. Staff is great too.
in Burien, WA |
I love this Dr. and all his staff. Very friendly, professional and try to meet your specific needs.
in WA |
Dr McMahon was very knowledgeable and everything went very well. The office staff were very nice and helpful as well. I recommended them to a co- worker.
in Kenmore, WA |
I got stupendous support and care from Dr. McMahon. He is really good at personalizing his approach towards the me, making recommendations that fit my specific needs.He took extremely great care of me both pre-surgery & post-surgery. He is thorough, answers any and every question under the sun. He went to great lengths to ensure I felt comfortable, including being open to debate on a few topics! I went with the intra-gastric balloon and it's been a huge success! Dr. M is the best in the state!
in Lynnwood, WA |
I had a few complications with my surgery but the Dr. did everything in his power to fix the issues and get me out of the hospital to recover at home as soon as possible. The staff have been attentive and have dealt with my numerous questions regarding pre/post surgery. I am slowly recovering but am thankful I chose Dr. McMahon and his team to get me through the process.
in Everett, WA. |
DR. Ross is the most kind, caring Surgeon around and he is Washington State MR. Fixed Gastric Bypass Surgeon! I trust DR. Ross completely! He truly care for us and want help! DR. Ross is the only Gastric Bypass Surgeon I trust!
in Seattle, WA |
His bedside manner was stereotypically cold and aloof. I was a case, not a person. My surgery and recovery were difficult. I got more understanding from his colleague, the doctor who did medically supervised weight loss.
in Tukwila, WA |
Insurance denied coverage for gastric banding but a new major medical diagnosis pushed me to pursue it with conviction. I contacted Dr. McMahon's office, now in private practice. He and his office staff walked me through the process of understanding what to expect, dietary counseling and securing financial assistance, then surgery. I am two months out and very happy with my decision. The support group I have joined says having the 'right' doctor will make all the difference.
Have you seen Dr. Ross McMahon, MD?
Are you Dr. McMahon?