Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ross Lipton, MD
Dr. Ross Lipton, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

363 Route 111 Ste 107

Smithtown, NY 11787

Learn about Dr. Lipton

I am a board certified neurologist, fellowship-trained in neuromuscular medicine, demyelinating disease & electrodiagnostics. My clinical focus is on localization & treatment of regional pain in the context of spine & joint dysfunction as well as headache, taking into account complex medical problems while emphasizing interventional procedures, nutrition & underlying conditions. Currently, my practice is limited to interventional pain management.

Dr. Lipton's Experience

Dr. Lipton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Joint Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscle Pain

• Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Injections
  • Tendon and Bursa Injection

No malpractice history found for New York.

• West Chester University
  • SUNY Stony Brook Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Lipton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lipton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lipton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lipton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lipton to family and friends
Dr. Lipton's Performance
in wantagh, ny |
The best! Easy manner, thorough explanations, great sense of humor. Feel like I know him a long time. All that and a pain free experience. Great staff too. I live 25 miles away and it was well worth the trips. Knees feel much better. Highly recommended.
in West Babylon |
I have had knee problems for years. Dr Lipton is a fantastic doctor. His knee injections are virtually pain free. Unlike previous doctors. He is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. He takes the time to address all my concerns and options. Dr. Lipton takes the time for each patient and makes sure we understand all options. I have had positive results and will continue to see Dr. Lipton. Thank You Dr. Lipton.
in Mt Sinai, NY |
Dr. Lipton was caring and very professional. He is an excellent doctor. I would recommend Dr. Lipton to my family and friends.
in East Meadow, NY |
Dr. Lipton was professional, personable and pleasant. I will definitely return for further treatment when necessary. He was efficient which made the office wait minimal. What a pleasure.
in East Patchogue, NY |
Dr. Lipton is a caring, considerate doctor. He is consistent in making sure the procedure is a painless as possible. His concern about the results I was experiencing enabled me to feel we are in partnership regarding my health. I am very grateful for his continuos treatment. I have already recommended him to several of my friends who have the same experience.
in Floral Park, NY |
I would be remiss if I failed to acknowledge the excellent treatment I received from Dr. Lipton. A caring, dedicated professional, I have been seeing him for over one year at the Osteo Relief Center. Quite honestly it his overall performance that keeps me going back for treatment of my knees. In my senior years I see many Doctors who help maintain my health and well-being, but none come close to his ability to make one comfortable, but more important well. I recommend him without reservations of
in Shirley, NY |
A real hard working doctor. Great rapport with patients. Truly concerned with your health. I highly recommend him.
in Sayville, NY |
Dr. Lipton is the most thorough neurologist that I have ever been to. He is a caring individual and explains what he is doing, why he is doing it and how it helps with a diagnosis. I saw him when he was with StonyBrook Neurology and he gave me a series of tests and recommended avenues of treatment. I found his manner and professionalism to be top notch. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Sayville, NY |
Dr. Lipton is personable, thorough and skilled. He spends time with his patient. I had five gel shot injections with precision and great care. They were virtually painless. The pain in both of my knee joints has lessened. Thank you, Dr. Lipton!
in Selden, NY |
Exceptional attention to the minutest detail. After experiencing two major surgeries, one to reattach my Achilles tendon and associate calf muscle, and the second, the removal of a partial break of my L3, L4, L5 spinal column paralyzing me for 18 months; my knees being seriously compromised were successfully attended to by Dr. Lipton. After his medical assessment, attention to procedural adherence to treatment in precise injection it was within 6 weeks I was able to resume normal activities.
in Merrick, NY |
Dr. Lipton is great!! He is excellent at his profession. He is very gentle when administering knee injections and that's very important to me. He also has a sense of humor and has answered all questions where I have had concerned satisfactorily . Would highly recommend Dr. Lipton to friends and family who are suffering with knee pain.
in Manorville, NY |
Dr. Lipton has a warm and compassionate manner with his patients. He is a superb listener when it comes to patient issues and given the volume of patients he takes in over the course of the day, it is simple remarkable that he do so.
in Middle Island,NY |
Dr. Lipton is a fabulous MD in the field of Osteo Relief. It is a pleasure to have Dr. Lipton as my Osteo physician. His calm and considerate manner always puts me at ease while receiving my treatment. Truly he is an asset to his profession. Highly recommend to anyone who is suffering with joint knee pain. The office staff are friendly and courteous easy to schedule or reschedule appointments as needed.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Lipton is by far the most caring and friendliest Dr. I have meet in some years. Very professional and takes time to answer your questions. Highly recommended by me. Office staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Appointments are easy to get and if you have to reschedule it is easy also. I am going through my second five shot session and I fell better then ever and NO more cane. I give this Dr. and Staff Six Stares.
in Farmingdale, NY |
Dr. Lipton provided a pain free and long lasting protocol to my knee and shoulder area with the use of natural injections that have lasted for many months. His sincere concern and follow up provided me with a great sense of comfort both physically and mentally. He as a kind person who truly cares.
in Bellport, NY |
I have complete trust in the evaluation and treatment given to me by Dr. Lipton Ross. I was given a Cortisone injection for my tennis elbow, over 6 months ago. Today my arm is very functional and without pain. Today I am 90% pain free; excellent ROM; and daily function in my job is great.
in Mastic Beach, NY |
AWESOME ! I was a patient of Dr. Lipton when he was at Stony Brook Uni. Hosp. Pain Management Clinic. I have been in acute pain since I was 17. That's when I herniated discs in my lower back, at 19 I was hit by an automobile for the 1st time yes, 1st time. I was hit 3 more times riding bicycles. I didn't know what a pain free day was for nearly 40 Years. Back, Neck, Knee, Shoulder, & Migraines ! That's until I met Dr. (Magic) Lipton ! Thank You Sir ! Couldn't be Happier !
in Holbrook, NY |
Absolutely fantastic. He knows neurology and joint pain.
Have you seen Dr. Ross Lipton, MD?
Are you Dr. Lipton?