Dr. Ross Hensley, MD

Dr. Ross Hensley, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Ross Hensley, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Lawton, OK. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

4417 W Gore Blvd Ste 7

Lawton, OK 73505

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Hensley

See how frequently Dr. Hensley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Scabies
Excision of Skin Lesion
Seborrheic Dermatitis

Dr. Hensley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Okla Health Scis Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Okla Health Scis Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Hensley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hensley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hensley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hensley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hensley to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Hensley's Performance
Altus, OK |
Was incredibly rude and in a hurry. Kept cutting us off when we try to speak or ask questions. Very curt. Wasn't even willing to look at one problem before saying that's not something he does. Felt like he just wanted us out of his office. His staff was the same way. Will not be returning.
in Lawton, Okla |
Dr Hensley has been taking care of my wife and me, our 3 children, my parents and my in laws for going on 40 years. I cant imagine ever going anywhere else ---- lots of years of excellent care
Altus, OK |
Great doctor and ONLY doctor that helped me control my chronic hives. After about 5 doctors (a few general practitioners, one allergy specialist, and a rheumatologist) and multiple misdiagnoses, I am so thankful to have found Dr. Hensley!!! I finally have my life back. Who knew it could take a year to find a doctor that knew what he was talking about. When you have been struggling for a year, you know when to appreciate a good dr which is why I'm writing this review to spread the knowledge!
in Lawton, OK |
I have used Dr. Hensley for many years and he is a great doctor. He is the best Dermatologist around in my opinion. His nurses and office staff have always been very helpful with anything I needed. They are friendly and a pleasure to be with . I recommend Dr. Hensley to anyone needing an excellent Dermatologist.
Lawton, OK |
This is the rudest doctor and staff that I have ever come in contact with. Secretary needs to learn proper customer service. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Definitely switching dermatologists. I talked with him over the phone for documents that could affect my career and he cut of every question I had. They're just really nasty people.
in Marlow, OK |
Awesome staff!!! Doctor was able to diagnose my problem immediately. He talks fast but was very thorough
in Geronimo Ok. |
Dr, Hensley is a very pleasant and professional Dermatologist, I trust him and his staff very much. I did not have to wait more than 5-10 min. to be taken to the exam room. My whole experience was reassuring and professional.
in Duncan |
My entire family has seen Dr Hensley and we have all been extremely pleased with him and his staff. He is so funny and very intelligent. He makes you feel at ease as soon as he steps in the room. He saved my grandmother's life and we all trust him and hope he never retires.
in Apache,OK |
Dr Hensley is a very caring person. He saved my life and I respect him a great deal. He does talk fast but that is how he thinks. I hope he never retires.
in Lawton, OK |
I read reviews of Dr Hensley and Iwasvaprehensive but I must say I had one of the best experiences I have ever had at a Doctor's office. The staff were friendly as was Dr Hensley and boy is he quick but he is very smart. He diagnosed my problem very quickly and he answered my questions about my problem before I had a chance to ask. I will definite return and recommend him to my family and friends.
Chattanooga, OK |
I have been to Hensley for several appointments and also have had 3 other family members go to him for various things and they also agree. Hensley and his staff are the rudest and most unfriendly staff of ANY doctor's office I have EVER been to. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THIS DOCTOR WHAT SO EVER!!!! :(
in lawton |
Dr Hensley knows about skin, he is a genius.
in Oklahoma |
I started seeing Dr. Hensley after my former dermatologist moved. In 2015, at the age of 21, I was diagnosed with Melanoma. Even though Dr. Hensley was mostly hateful and dry in character, he had earned my respect because he was the one that spotted the Melanoma. However, I lost eventually lost every ounce of respect I had for him and everyone working in his office for that matter. Not even a year after my diagnosis, I was forced to find a new doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Hensley to anyone.
in Lawton, OK |
I have used him over the years. I am thankful that he is in Lawton.
Have you seen Dr. Ross Hensley, MD?
Are you Dr. Hensley?