Dr. Ross Cooperman, MD

Dr. Ross Cooperman, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Ross Cooperman, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Livingston, NJ. He has been practicing for 14 years.

200 S Orange Ave # 155

Livingston, NJ 07039

Learn about Dr. Cooperman

See how frequently Dr. Cooperman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Cooperman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• George Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Cooperman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cooperman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooperman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cooperman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooperman to family and friends
Dr. Cooperman's Performance
in Orange, NJ |
Dr. Cooperman has been on a journey with me for the past 5 years, since my breast cancer diagnosis.He is an EXCELLENT physician!He never leaves you guessing because he is an expert in his field and after explaining things makes you feel like one also.I trust him with my life! I am so grateful to him and all that he has done for me.Words can't explain how much I respect and admire him. He should win top Doc award every year,forget about "Dr. Miami", or the ones from Botched, they don't compare!
in Newark, NJ |
AWESOME! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I am grateful and blessed to have Dr Cooperman as my plastic surgeon. He is very professional, intelligent, knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes good care of his patients. From my first visit through all of my surgeries, he made me feel very comfortable and explained everything to me thoroughly. He makes himself available beyond appointment time. I am very happy with the results of my breast reconstruction. Thank you for helping me through it all. You're the BEST
in West Orange, NJ |
5 years ago I had breast cancer and was told that because I chose radiation, reconstruction was likely out of the question. My surgeon recently recommended Dr. Cooperman. A good and skilled man! Compassionate, gentle, affirming! Found all financial help available. "Popped out" the dent left in my (r) breast. For symmetry I chose a nipple reduction and lift on my (l) breast which left scars seen only under close inspection. I thank God for Dr. Cooperman when I dress/undress. I feel whole again.
Have you seen Dr. Ross Cooperman, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooperman?