Dr. Ross Cohen, MD

Dr. Ross Cohen, MD

Urology  ·

Dr. Ross Cohen, MD is an urology specialist in Lake Worth, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in urology, prostate oncology, and more.

Urologic Specialists

5065 S State Road 7 Ste 203

Lake Worth, FL 33449

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Cohen

See how frequently Dr. Cohen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bladder Stones
Urinary Incontinence
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Cohen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cohen "Urologic Specialists have made a commitment to provide the highest quality care to our patients. Trained in the finest medical institutions throughout the country, our physicians are all Board Certified and recognized as leaders in the field of urology. Our medical staff understands how special our patients are, and every patient is treated with courtesy and respect. Some common problems we deal with are bladder and prostate difficulties, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infections, female urology, kidney stones, erectile disfunction, and infertility. We are proud to acknowledge that our team at Urologic Specialists has some of the most experienced physicians in South Florida in the diagnosis and treatment of cancers of the prostate, bladder and kidney as well as rare urologic malignancies. Our leadership in the specialty of urology is demonstrated by the numerous awards and honors our physicians have garnered. As physicians at the vanguard of medical research, we continually conduct advanced clinical trials, as well as promote community interest programs such as prostate support groups and prostate cancer screening programs. Finally, Urologic Specialists understand that all patients require and deserve compassion. Our staff is committed to this principle. The many referrals from our loyal patients are a testament to the service we provide and to the values in which we believe."

• Urology

• Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends

Dr. Cohen's Performance

He is a GREAT Physician TRUST him 100%
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cohen is excellent Doctor. I can highly recommend him.. I have a question for him: i was with him on Now. 4, 2016. I noticed that , a few days ago , some sort of old blood in my sperm during orgasm. I wonder if this is normal after biopsy examination.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very discourteous staff
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3
Dr. Ross Cohen found 3 cancerous tumors in my bladder in 2013. He operated and removed the Tumors.I can only say wonderful things about Dr.Cohen.I have so much faith in this Doctor that for two years I drove from Illinois to Lake worth ,Florida ( 16 hours drive) just to be in his care. I can't say...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Cohen treats both my husband and myself. He is competent and caring. I consider him to be the consummate professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Cohen. It's very hard to find a specialist who takes the time to explain everything to you and he has a good heart.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0