Dr. Ross Blagg, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Ross Blagg, MD

At Synergy Plastic Surgery, Dr. Ross M. Blagg is a compassionate and highly trained plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic, reconstructive, and body contouring procedures. With office locations in Austin and Round Rock, TX, Dr. Blagg offers popular cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, liposuction, rhinoplasty, and facelift surgery. For more information about Dr. Blagg, please visit him online.

...See Less

Dr. Blagg's Experience

See how Dr. Blagg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blagg

Dr. Blagg accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Blagg is now accepting new patients
    Austin Office11200 Manchaca Rd Ste 201
    Austin, TX 78748
    Evening
    Saturday
    (512) 244-1439Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Blagg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blagg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blagg to family and friends
    Dr. Blagg's Performance
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    This doctor is the best there is. He removed all my extra skin and I don't want to know what my life would be like without having done this. He was with me every step of the way and was the only person I found that explained this procedure. I had the corset trunk plasty. It is a surgery that removes major amounts of skin after major weight loss. I could not be any happier with the result. It is actually amazing. Not only is he such a incredible surgeon, but he is the sweetest person also.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    He's the best there is. If you need plastic surgery, just go. He's is the kindest surgeon and is so talented. I've had my breasts, my face, and my tummy operated on by home. So happy with all of it.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Blagg is amazing. He's the best plastic surgeon around.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Blagg is the most professional surgeon I met with. He manages to be professional but still so kind and caring with an excellent bedside manner. He is a great surgeon. I just couldn't be happier with my results. I will be back when I need another!
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    He's the best. That is all :)
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    He is the nicest guy and an amazing surgeon.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    I would pick Dr. Blagg because he is the best at surgery after losing weight. He gave me a trunk-plasty and I am shocked at how much skin he removed. And my back skin came around to my front! It's crazy. Go to him if you need surgery after losing weight. You won't be disappointed.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. B gave me my confidence back. I saw so many surgeons in consult before surgery but he was the one who made me feel most comfortable. I couldn't be happier with my result. He has the best bedside manner of any surgeon. He's really the best.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Blagg is so great. He is patient and explains surgeries so well. He never rushes you and is so easy to talk to. He is an amazing surgeon and I am so happy with my results. I will send all my friends to him. He gave me a new life.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    He is the nicest surgeon you will ever meet. He takes time to answer questions and makes patients feel so comfortable. He is like a sculpturer on the body. Pretty much a mommy makeover genius. I would do it all over again.
    Have you seen Dr. Ross Blagg, MD?
    Are you Dr. Blagg?

Dr. Blagg says...

Dr. Blagg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2016

James Cook University
      University of Arkansas

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Blagg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blagg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection
    • Captique™ Injection
    • Collagen Injection
    • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Facelift
    • Facial Reconstruction
    • Hylaform Injection
    • Liposuction
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Restylane® Injections