Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD

Oculoplastic SurgeryFemaleAge 34

Oculoplastic Surgery

Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD is a Oculoplastic Surgery Specialist in Lutz, FL. She is affiliated with AdventHealth Wesley Chapel. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD

Oculofacial Surgery and Cosmetic Laser Institute

24420 State Road 54 Lutz, FL 33559 ()

Compare with other Oculoplastic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ranjit-Reeves with our nearby Oculoplastic Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital today at (813) 994-0358.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Dr. Ranjit-Reeves' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ranjit-Reeves

Dr. Ranjit-Reeves

Although my husband had the surgery (Entropic), we would both highly recommend Dr Rosh. Dr. Rosh and her staff (especially Lisa) were the very best. After just the 1st visit...they know who you are when you call. Love, love, love Dr. Rosh, Lisa, and we give them 10 stars!!
Bobby and Tina Ayala – Feb 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Rosh was EXCELLENT! I saw her and within a few visits my eyes were clear again. Professional, courteous and attentive. FIVE STARS!!!!
Anthony Enoch – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Reeves was absolutely amazing. Her attention to detail and communication before, during and after surgery was top notch. The final results on my eye lid surgery exceeded all of my expectations. Dr. Reeves is a true pro.
Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Ranjit Reeves will be your best choice for your ocularplastic surgery. It is the best decision you will ever make! I know many surgeons in this field and can attest to her beautiful work. I chose her for her expertise, talented skill and attention to detail to correct my drooping eyelids and could not be happier. It is amazing how much more youthful I look and how much better I can see!! She is so kind and personable and will give you an honest opinion with realistic, attainable results and outline a plan of care with you that you can trust. Dr. Rosh is also an expert in skin care, and can assist you to look and feel better everyday.
A happy patient/nurse- KL – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
My experience with Dr. Rosh was outstanding. She is very passionate and knowledgeable about facial treatments which put me at ease. I was interested in facial treatments to improve the appearance of my skin, so Dr. Rosh recommended the photo facial and neurotoxin. Dr. Rosh explained everything from start to finish including the healing period and checked in with me after the procedure several times to ensure my recovery was going well. Dr. Rosh and her staff exceeded my expecations from the first time I walked into the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosh to anyone interested in restoring your skin to its natural beauty.
Cathy in Virginia – Jan 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
I can not recommend Dr Ranjit-Reeves enough! She is a perfectionist and does beautiful work. She is also extremely personal and compassionate. I had upper eyelid surgery and couldn't be happier. She is tops in her field!
Becky Brown – Jan 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
The best surgeon in her field. She performed eyelid surgery and removed under eye bags and laser resurfacing. Results removed years from my appearance and more importantly I no longer look tired and solemn. She gained my trust with the very first visit. I would never consider any other specialist in her field!
Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
After making an appointment with Dr Rishi a first happened. It's an instant comfort level. Her manner is thoughtful, thorough & leaves no questions unanswered. She recommended the eye therapy infusions for my TED eye disease. Was I ever happy! After just a couple txs I stopped having as much blurred/double vision. Finally I could lay my head down without my eyes feeling like they were about to explode. I'm so sorry to see her go but wish her the best future. She will certainly be an asset wherever that is. Thank you Dr Rishi, you gave me back my eyes.
Dr Roshi, the compassionate – Dec 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
I was having trouble with my vision. I noticed that my left eye was starting to push out. I was unable to read and was having trouble driving. I was always shaking my head trying to clear my double vision. I went to see Dr. Reeves. In July 2020. Dr. Reeves treats Thyroid Eye Disease. I was at my end. I needed help and someone who would listen to me and my concerns. I found that in Dr Reeves. After seeing two other eye doctors who did not listen or take my concerns seriously. I was so relieved when Dr.Roshi Rankit Reeves, finished with my exam and said she could help me. She explained that there was a new medication out that treats TED EYE. The Medication called Tepezza. Is a miracle drug; after my first treatment my double was gone. My eye started to move back into place. I have had 4 treatments. I have 4 left. My eye is almost completely back in place. I can read small print. I’m now wearing my old glasses because my new one are to strong. Life is good. Thank you for this gift.
Jacqueline Stone – Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
My visits and surgery were outstanding. Dr. Rosh is wonderful and very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable about the surgery after waiting ten years or more to have it done. I would recommend Dr. Rosh and that office to friends and family.
Tonya Armstead – Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Rosh is amazing! After showing her pictures of my face (untouched) and sharing my insecurities with her, she quickly recommended a photo facial and neurotoxin treatment. She worked me into her schedule very quickly and gave me thorough pre-procedure instructions. The day of my treatments, she talked me through the entire procedure and helped put me at ease by going into detail about exactly what she was doing. I saw results from the photo facial very quickly, particularly with my sun spots and freckles being significantly diminished, and I was thrilled. The full effect of the neurotoxin came a few weeks later and my forehead (which was my main area of concern) looked greatly improved. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosh as I believe she is an expert in her field, who deeply cares about her patients.
Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Rosh enough!! She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I love that she is focused on learning about all the most proven yet cutting-edge technology and treatments to provide her patients the best care and result possible! She did a great job explaining my options, letting me know what to expect, and following up after my procedure. She put me at ease and I trust her immensely! And, the results are amazing! So glad to have found her. She is a treasure!
Maggie M. – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
My recent eyelid surgery was done by Dr. Rosh and I’m extremely pleased with the result. She was thorough and gave me all the information I needed to feel confident about the procedure. Her follow up appointments are scheduled at perfect intervals to evaluate healing. She has a warm and caring personality. I highly recommend Dr. Rosh!
Rebecca – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Excellent visit today ! She was both thorough - yet caring...always sensitive to our needs....and most professional; not in a hury either !
Shirely Anderson – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
I had lip fillers with Dr. Roshni and she did an amazing job. She is caring and has a conservative approach, which I really appreciated. She is very attentive to detail and ensures that your services/procedures are well suited for your individual facial features and your personal needs.
Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Wonderful care and compassion. Wish more doctors shared her positive attitude and kindness.
A Williams – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Rosh and her staff were all very polite, knowledgeable and informative about every aspect of my procedure. Excellent service!
Karin – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Rosh and her staff are very professional and friendly. Dr. Rosh is informative, easy to talk with, takes time to listen and answers your questions. Her smile, attitude and bubbly personality puts you at ease during each visit. During my surgery she kept me informed about the procedure and talked to me to ensure I was okay and comfortable. I have recommended Dr. Rosh to family members and friends. She is one of the best and I am very pleased with the result of my eyelid surgery. 5 Star experience all the way. Thanks Dr. Rosh!!
Tim – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ranjit-Reeves to anyone considering eyelift surgery. She is extremely patient with you and takes all the time you need to make sure you understand exactly what steps and procedure she is going to take. During the surgery she makes sure you are comfortable and experiencing no discomfort. All of my appointments prior to and after the surgery were kept promptly on time. The entire experience could not have been made any better. This comes as a direct result as Dr. Ranjit-Reeves professionalism and her commitment to her patients and the medical field and just "Running a Tight Ship". I am sure there are other medical experts out there just as committed but there are none any more committed. My highest recommendations to Dr. Ranjit-Reeves and her staff.
Michael Oates – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?
Dr. Ranjit-Reeves displayed so much compassion in her approach to a painful eye condition I had been living with for more than a month. She was quick with her diagnosis and explained it and the procedure for fixing my eye in a professional and thorough manner. I had went in for a consultation and ended up having the surgery done on the same day. Dr. Ranjit-Reeves made me feel comfortable the whole time!
Alice – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshni Ranjit-Reeves, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ranjit-Reeves?