Dr. Roshni Patel, MD

Dr. Roshni Patel, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Roshni Patel, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Newington, CT. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

375 Willard Ave # DOOR-2

Newington, CT 06111

• Connecticare
  • Golden Rule
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
Newington, CT |
Dr. Patel has been my physician for a number of years - I have a number of back issues - and I literally cannot find enough positive thoughts and words to describe the wonderful treatment she has provided for me. She is a brilliant and caring physician and I wish her well in her new endeavor.
in southington, ct |
7 years ago, after 35 years of chronic pain from severe kyphosis, arthritis and T4 through T12 back reconstruction, I became a patient of Dr Patel. Because of her treatment, I am now able to live a full family life. Such a friendly and professional staff. And always on time!
in Newington |
I have been going to Dr. Patel for pain management of acute/chronic back pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone and everyone who is in need of back pain relief. She is very professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable in all areas or orthopedics. And one quality that shines right through her is her caring and gentleness, which anyone who is in pain, greatly appreciates. She is an AMAZING doctor.
Colchester, CT |
I have been going to Dr. Patel for quite a few years now. When I first started with her, I had been told I had a hip problem.. She sent me for tests and discovered it was a spine problem not my hip. She listens to what you have to say and treats the existing problems. I moved to Colchester a few years ago. I have changed all of my Doctors except Dr. Patel. I trust Dr. Patel with my life and would recommend her to everyone.
in southington, ct |
I have been going to Dr. Patel for almost 7 years. I have Osteperosis and Spinal Stenosis problem. Words can never explain how I respect Dr. Patel. She compassion, very smart and I have not had to have surgery because I do my homework. I am in the pool, taking Yoga and at the gym strengthing my muscles. I have always been active but she has introduced me to excercise for my health. I would follow her anywhere. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is the best. My Medical Dr recommend her JoAnn
Newington, CT |
Very professional and on time. the staff is amazing. she treats her patients well. they are very accommodating and helpful
Boston, MA |
I have found this place to excellent. I wouldn’t go anywhere else unless I was forced to. She a very good listener. She’s able to treat with all of her knowledge.
Bristol, CT |
Dr. Patel is a wonderful and a qualified pain management physician who has treated me with compassionate quality care and helped me with my lower back pain. I have recommended her to many family and friends and they all high praises for her.
in Farmington |
Dr. Patel is a wonderful, trustworthy, compassionate and highly qualified physician. I wish she could be my go to doctor for everything. She set me with realistic expectations on how she will be able to assist and is with you every step of way to help lead a comfortable life. I have hard time believing the one star review as it has never been my experience or the experience of the other friends and family members that have been seeing her. The staff embodies her personality, a great practice.
Rocky Hill, CT |
The receptionist thinks he is the doctor. Will not let you speak to doctor. The doctor does not get your messages. The receptionist very rude and will tell you that you are not in that much pain. The clerk in the back room does not do her job either. She does call in medicines, had to call back and the doctor had to call it in. She does not return calls to the patients either. Do not go if you want to get better.
in New Britain, CT |
Pain from arthritis is debilitating Having done dialysis and receiving a transplant I want a good quality of life. I trust Dr. Patel. Since I have become her patient her treatment has allowed me to live a normal and active life. My active mind is no longer trapped inside a body that is physically limited. Dr, Patel is knowledgeable, caring and diligent in the manner in which she has treated me. I recommend her highly.
Have you seen Dr. Roshni Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?