Dr. Roselee Cain, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Cain

Roselee G Cain, MD, LLC

528 Cottage St NE Ste 340 Salem, OR 97301

Dr. Roselee Cain, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Salem, OR and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1992 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Cain accepts

(503) 584-1941

Dr. Cain accepts the following insurance:

LifeWise
ODS Health Plan
PacificSource
Pacific Source
Providence Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. Cain's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cain's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Counseling Services
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder

2.2

Dr. Cain?
Dr. Cain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roselee Cain, MD
Terrible example of how some people with mental challenges should not be dosing out pills to others. I think she is highly imbalanced and should not be dispensing meds or advice in any way, shape, or form. Too many personal and emotional problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
Dr. Cain, Psychiatrist, is an exuberant patient advocate. She is thorough and cautious. Visits with psychologists were unsuccessful for me. Dr. Cain's intake tests effectively diagnosed what psychologists couldn't. Dr. Cain is successfully treating my symptoms, and is going slow to avoid side effects. In session, she is objective, but also shares a sense of humor and uses stories to illustrate her point. She has a positive attitude about life that she shares with her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Cain to family and friends because she listens and understands the pharmaceutical treatment she prescribes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
I wish I had read these reviews before meeting this Doctor. She spends most of the session talking about her personal life; she is "best" at discrediting your symptoms; not to mention that she'd treat you like a lab rat or a robot rather that a human being. The bottom line: DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
Dr. Cain helped me a great deal through many of my issues, especially my ADHD. I have since moved away from Salem, but if I were to return, I hope my insurance would work with her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
She seems to have issues with disassociation of clients. Also, I saw her for years and she failed to diagnose me correctly. Terrible disconnect and bedside manner. Also, I question her ability to effectively diagnose and treat others. Wrong diagnosis=wrong treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
I saw Dr. Cain for a few years and she misdiagnosed me from the beginning, always trying new drugs on me and nothing worked. She told me she was ADHD and that is what I had. She claimed I was bipolar but none of the massive amounts of drugs she gave me worked. I went to another psychiatrist eventually and they correctly diagnosed me with ADHD. I take Strattera and for it and I am fine. Dr. Cain lacks empathy and understanding and refuses to admit when she is wrong. She gets a thumbs down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
She was hurried and dismissive of my concerns, yet had the time to talk at length about her own personal problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
I don't recomend this doctor. I have given up on psychiatry; the profession is a complete fraud. There is no scientific basis to treat/heal the brain using pharmaceuticals; it's a sham. "Therapy" is non-existent. Doctor Cain was like most doctors I have seen over the past decade in all specialities; she was uninterested, tuned out and merely charging for her time rather than providing any patient care and expertise. Clearly money making is her goal, not helping patients as she hates her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?
I was told she would no longer prescribe medication to me if I didn't give her permission to release information to my PCP. I felt bullied by her. She spoke often about her personal life and problems. Not until today, when I asked, did she disclose my diagnoses I have been seeing her for several years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roselee Cain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cain?