Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD

General Surgery •  Female • Age 36

Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tampa, FL. She specializes in general surgery.

More General Surgery Specialists at South Tampa General & Vascular Surgery

Dr. Monteiro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Monteiro

Dr. Monteiro?
Dr. Monteiro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD
Dr. Monteiro is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She explained everything easily for me to understand and I felt very comfortable with her diagnosis. I would absolutely meet with her again, especially if it turns out that I need to have surgery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
I love Dr. Monteiro. In today's world, it so hard to find a doctor that would actually takes the time with a patient. Most of them are just in a hurry (in and out). Dr. Monteiro is such a great doctor and very professional. She took her time to explained every detail about my surgery and recovery. Her staff is like no other doctor I've been to. They are all very nice and willing to help you in every which way. I would recommend Dr. Monteiro to any member of my family and friends. God Bless her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
I am a black American woman who was referred to Dr. Monteiro for hyperparathyroid issues, which resulted in the removal of diseased parathyroids. The surgery went successfully. Dr. Monteiro is a responsive provider that made sure I was informed and aware of potential risks. I have a small incision mark in a crease on my throat that is hardly noticeable. I had the surgery a month ago and have had no major issues. I may need to have an additional surgery related to my adrenal glands. If possible, I will again entrust my well-being and care to Dr. Monteiro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
I felt very safe and comfortable the whole way Dr. Monteiro takes time to make sure her patients understand everything about the whole procedure I’m very pleased with my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
Dr. Monteiro performed outpatient surgery on me on November 15, 2019 in her office (Removed a Follicular Cyst). The surgery was very successful after lab work was received from Quest Diagnostics. Dr. Monteiro is a true surgical professional. Her staff members are top of the line professionals and provided me with outstanding customer service and customer care. Dr. Monteiro in my opinion is the "General Surgeon"! I highly recommend her to anyone, especially those who have a referral or seeking a surgeon. Job Well Done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
My daughter has had two visits with Dr. Monteiro. Every time we come in, the office staff is very nice and courteous. We are seen at the appointment time and have not had to wait. The office and exam rooms are very clean. We can't say enough about how much we appreciate Dr. Monteiro. She is so knowledgeable, kind, respectful, professional and caring. We never felt rushed during the exams and visits and she took the time to address our questions and concerns. She helped our daughter so much and we are so thankful for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
Excellent care from Dr. Monteiro and her staff. I had part of my thyroid removed and had a great experience with her. My procedure went very well without complications and I am very pleased with the entire process. Would highly recommend Dr. Monteiro to you or a family member
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
Dr. Monteiro treated me with kindness and wonderful smile. Explained procedures to me and displayed a genuine and sincere concern for my comfort and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
Dr. Monteiro is a fantastic surgeon. She answers any questions you have before and after the surgery. She goes above and beyond and calls to check up on you. To make sure you're doing well. She's a nice person and is great at what she does! I highly recommend her! Thank you for everything Dr. Monteiro! I appreciate it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?
GREAT JOB/MY HERO. PROVIDED PEACE OF MIND WITH HER LAYMAN DETAILS REGARDING OPERATION. LEFT HOSPITAL ON A FRIDAY AND SHE NOT ONLY CALLED ON SATURDAY, HER DAY OFF, TO FIND OUT HOW I WAS DOING, BUT THEN CALLED AGAIN DURING THE WEEK TO GET ME INTO HER OFFICE TO MAKE SURE I WAS HEALING PROPERLY. GENUINE. LOVE HER SMILE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosebel Monteiro, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Monteiro?

Dr. Monteiro accepts

Dr. Monteiro accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Monteiro's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Monteiro's Top Procedures and Conditions

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Monteiro treats Gastrointestinal Diseases more than 7% of her peers

Dr. Monteiro treats this condition more than 7% of her peers

Hyperparathyroidism

Dr. Monteiro treats Hyperparathyroidism more than 5% of her peers

Dr. Monteiro treats this condition more than 5% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Familial Primary Hyperparathyroidism

• Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Ulcer
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Wound Repair

Her philosophy in caring for patients is to offer the least invasive, individualized yet comprehensive treatment options she would recommend for members of her own family. Her patients remain extremely important to her and she enjoys being able to help them return to happy, fulfilling lives.

• General Surgery

• Portuguese

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Monteiro treats patients.

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average