Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, MD

Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Ramsey, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Dr. Trifiletti's Experience

See how Dr. Trifiletti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trifiletti

Dr. Trifiletti accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Trifiletti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trifiletti to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Trifiletti's Performance
      GOOD
    Williston Park, NY |
    No guidance, no direction...just tons of money and tests and zero answers. Look elsewhere for a partner who has time to help your child
    in Katonah, NY |
    I went to the office on February 4th bc I suspected PANS/PANDAS for my son and it was $800 to tell our story and get blood work done elsewhere. Dr T said he would request my son's genetic work so that on our next appointment ($500 more via Skype)we could discuss any genetic predispositions. A month later & right after the call receptionist Mary asks that I sign release paperwork so that I could find out on the NEXT visit about genetic issues! I expressed my concerns strongly & Mary got nasty!
    in New York |
    Dr. T has been our pediatric neurologist for 4 years and counting. He is one of the few qualified doctors in this country with expertise in the very confounding autoimmune encephalitis condition, PANDAS/PANS. He is a sole practitioner with a very busy practice, as parents of suffering PANS children come from all over the nation and globe. He gave us our son back and we see him periodically to manage what is a chronic illness for many. We have no prob getting prompt appts. WE LOVE DR. T!
    in Santo Domingo, 01 |
    Best doctor and human being i never meet. He's an angel!
    in Wilton, CT |
    Bad experience -long time to get an appt, they don't take insurance (even though it says they do on here), didn't return my emails/call when I said my son was getting worse, and lastly, on my follow-up appt DR. did not call me. After 1.5 hrs and several emails, I had to leave. I was so mad, I wanted to start over with another Dr. but they had already charged my credit card! My husband talked to Dr. the next day, my son still had strep. He had test results for 3 weeks! Why wouldn't he call?
    in Morristown NJ |
    Dr. T saw our daughter 2 times, in 5 months. He ordered numerous tests and determined that she needed IVIG treatment. He agreed to arrange for our insurance to cover the treatment. He never did the paperwork. I said I would pay directly, then he said he could not do the treatment because of office construction. My child was suffering severely and he were repeatedly lied to us about treating her. After weeks of lying, abandoned her altogether after taking thousands of dollars from us.
    Have you seen Dr. Rosario Trifiletti, MD?
    Are you Dr. Trifiletti?

Dr. Trifiletti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology

Dr. Trifiletti has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trifiletti's Board Certifications

• Tourette's Syndrome

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

• Italian

Dr. Trifiletti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trifiletti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics