Dr. Rosanne Barker, MD

Dr. Rosanne Barker, MD

Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Rosanne Barker, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

1388 Papermill Pointe Way

Knoxville, TN 37909

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Barker

Dr. Barker's Experience

Dr. Barker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine

Dr. Barker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Insomnia
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Related Leg Cramp
  • Sleep-Walking

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• In Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Barker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barker to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Barker's Performance
in Cartersville, GA |
Excellent! Professional! Knowledgeable! Delightful!
Knoxville, TN |
I've been trying to get a response back since September 20th regarding one of my prescriptions with no success. I left two messages with no response. I called earlier this week and was placed on infinite hold. I called todayand was hung up on. By this point I was getting really irritated as I work a rather hectic schedule and don't have a surplus of time to play telephone tag with medical providers. I called the office back again and asked to speak with the office manager and was connected
in Sevierville |
She is great. The staff is great and very caring. And know everybody by name. I love them. I would tell friends and family to go so her that she and the staff are great and caring
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Barker is so amazing when it comes to sleep. I can tell she has devoted her life to this and to helping her patients.
knixville, tn |
Dr. Barker is a great doctor. Her bed side manner needs work, especially with peop9 with disabilities. Her office is one if the worst. I had an appointment for June 16, and it was changed without my notice. I ended going to the 166th appointment to, having to reschedule. I lost 3 hours wirk, lunch and my time. I am still waiting for Barker to respond.
Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Barker only cares about getting your money. Staff lied to me about what insurance covered and then blindsided me with a bill after being constantly reassured that insurance was covering it when it actually was not. When insurance denied certain things, Dr. Barker neglected to inform me and instead gave me those things anyway and then billed me for them later without me knowing. Never listened to my underlying concerns and only tried to add more and more visits to make money for herself.
in Oneida, TN |
I have seen several sleep specialists and she has been the only that could help me. I was at the end of my rope until I found Dr. Barker. She took the time to listen to me and after just two visits with her, I feel like a new person again. I can sleep all night without getting up a dozen times. Im more alert during the day, more active and I'm even losing weight.
in Knoxville, TN |
Horrible experience from start to finish. She only wants your money. Told me as a pregnant woman that if I didn't take her advice then it would lead to an "abortion" at 8 or 9 months. Some medical professional! She insists on sleep study after sleep study and doesn't listen to your concerns. You will get bills long after you leave. Also was told that despite warnings for pregnant women to not take a particular sleep aide that she knew better and it would be fine. Totally unprofessional!
in Knoxville TN |
I'm a nurse practitioner, so I cannot help to tell you how exceptional knowledge she is. She is extremely passionate about her work and that is hard to find. Love here staff also
in Sevierville , TN |
Dr. Barker has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. No matter how pack her office is I never feel as if she is trying rush me out the door. She always takes the time to go over results, explain it in terms you understand and then will take all the question you can throw at her. Finding a doctor like her is a rare find! She really makes me feel that she cares for my well being and finding the right path to take to get me close to normal as possible.
At first, I thought ok this could be ok. But it seems she is all about the money. Tried to call with concerning question took over 1 week for response. She has some really sweet staff and some of the others are Terrible. Changed mds.
in Knoxville, TN |
Absolutely fantastic physician. Not only is she a leading expert in the field of sleep disorders, she's an excellent clinician - patient, very warm & personable, answers all your questions, extremely thorough, takes plenty of time to explain things, the list goes on ... highly, highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Rosanne Barker, MD?
Are you Dr. Barker?