Dr. Rosalyn Aranas, MD

Dr. Rosalyn Aranas, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Rosalyn Aranas, MD is a neurology specialist in Schaumburg, IL and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 2005 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.

1325 Wiley Rd Ste 158

Schaumburg, IL 60173

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Aranas

See how frequently Dr. Aranas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Gait Abnormality
Vertigo

Dr. Aranas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Aranas "I strongly believe in joint medical decision-making between me and my patients. I ensure that when my patients leave my office that they have a good understanding of their condition, possible causes, diagnostic plan, and treatment options. I would like my patients to be active in their health care decisions and perceive me as their medical advisor."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Chicago, B.S. Nursing
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Clinical Neurophysiology, Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Rush Sleep Disorders and Research Center, Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, 1998
  • American Academy of Neurology Medical Student Prize for Excellence in Neurology award recipient, 2005

Dr. Aranas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aranas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aranas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aranas to family and friends

Dr. Aranas' Performance

I found her to be a very caring Dr. She listen to all of my complaints and addressed them one by one. She really took the time to make sure I fully understand my options and we selected them under a mutual agreement what would be the best route to take. I would highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Aranas has been one of the few physicians that has taken the time to listen, understand complex symptoms, and advocate for me as a patient and individual. She is compassionate, extremely well-versed in her diverse practice, and never hesitates to refer patients to other clinicians that are the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Aranas takes time to listen and answer all your questions. One of the best doctors I've come in contact with.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We went to see her but the office was toxic. The receptionist sprayed bleach everywhere and we started itching and tearing and sneezing. She said she did it because the bathroom was too stinky! She did not have a room available to put us in isolationaway from the fumes and we couldnt wait in the...more
Are you Dr. Aranas?