Dr. Rosa Martinez-Casuso, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 61
Citrus Health Network Inc.4175 W 20th Ave Hialeah, FL 33012
Dr. Rosa Martinez-Casuso, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Martinez-Casuso has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Martinez-Casuso to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Martinez-Casuso
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Martinez-Casuso treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Martinez-Casuso treats other conditions, please contact the office at (305) 424-3120.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Martinez-Casuso is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Martinez-Casuso's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Martinez-Casuso's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Martinez-Casuso accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.