Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD

Adult PsychiatryFemaleAge 43

Adult Psychiatry

Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD is a Adult Psychiatry Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD

Mind Brain Institute

4958 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89118 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Adult Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Bellota's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Mania
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Bellota accepts

Dr. Bellota accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Select PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
EBMS
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Dr. Bellota's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bellota

3.5

Dr. Bellota

This lady needs to have her license taken from her. Her staff is rude. She is unprofessional. She charges you if you arrive late or not at all. If she forgets to cancel for what ever reason and you show up they claim to have called you when they never did. They made up a phone number for my wife put it in her chart and said she changed it.
  • Long wait times
Aug 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Great treatment for depression . It’s called TMS . It made a big impact in my energy levels and motivation . It take 36 sessions . Felt better at session 24. It’s worthy !!!
Kat – Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
She change my previous medication completely to a different one, recommend me to do the TMS treatment and my mental health improved positively and radically.
Josefina Ruiz – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Dr. Bellota is the first psychiatrist that actual listened and provided knowledgeable feedback. She is genuinely caring. I highly recommend her. I have never met a psychiatrist like her, most are revolving door appointments that write a quick prescription.” No upcoming appointments available.
roxanne – Nov 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Dr Bellota has been my doctor for the past 5 years and she is a caring person that wants nothing but the best for her clients she serves . She is professional and very knowledgeable about psychotropics and other treatments . I HIGHLY recommend anyone in need of quality psychiatric care to visit her office . You will be welcomed by caring professionals and their staff. In addition, for all animal lovers, you can bring your therapy dog to your sessions. Her staff are collaborators and will do all they could for their clients; whether it's returning phone calls, faxing refills to pharmacies, working with insurances, answering questions, etc., they are always working with their clients as a top priority. I've never had to wait over three weeks in order to get an appointment - at least in my experience. The care provided at Mind Brain Institute compares to no ones, at least in my experience (note that I've been to five different doctors). Again, I Highly recommend that you visit her off
Mattiana – Nov 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Belotta two weeks ago, filled out all required paperwork etc. two weeks ago. I had to call-in several times leading up to the appointment to the day of the appointment stating I never received the call-in, zoom invite, etc. for mu appointment and the receptionist proceeded to state I needed to complete the paperwork, I informed her I had already done so. She finally finds it. At 11:06 although, my appointment was at 11:00 am I called and said I still have not received any confirmation, at that point I was told my appointment would not be with Dr. Belotta but with a physician assistant. What a fiasco to wait to inform me that the appointment would not be with Dr. Belotta and I would have to wait awhile before someone called me, all of this at the last minute. You would think there would be more compassion especially if you are already going through issues. Horrible experience when you are already feeling horrible. They don't care.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
This place is full of clowns...
Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I had severe depression in addition to debilitating anxiety. My Counselor referred me to Dr. Bellota. Dr. Bellota adjusted my medication and told me I was a good candidate for TMS. The TMS treatments are a little daunting. Although the time spent each day is short, I went practically every day for the duration of my treatment. The machine is a bit loud and I felt like it hurt at first. My jaw was sore after the first treatment. *Pro tip: I used the individually wrapped earplugs to put in between my molars and my jaw did not hurt after that. I was committed to finding something that worked and, frankly, knew that the depression was putting my life in danger. The TMS staff is amazing! They were so great about making sure I was comfortable and calm. After the first couple days, it didn't hurt, it just felt weird and I got used to it quickly. My depression is gone! I still have some anxiety but it is manageable. I haven't had a suicidal thought in months. TMS saved my life!
Nancy – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
i was very depressed - i had thought of not wanting to be here. i was unable to even figure out how to dressed in the morning. I wore the same clothes over and over again. i slept half the day and was terrified of being alone. i completed 36 TMS sessions and i now feel more balanced, happy and productive. I am back to be myself. thank you Dr B and all the staff at Mind Brain Institute.
Renne – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I schedule a new pt visit for a Friday. 3-4 weeks out. Rearranged my work schedule to be off for the appt. The week I scheduled the office called to say my ins was inactive. Took my time to investigate and provide them with the proper contact for ins verification ( which was given to them already - but they tried to do online verification which doesn’t work for my ins) so more of my time. No problem right - let’s make sure this is all right!! The week of my appt I get a message they have to reschedule as the dr will not be in. I continue to get text confirmations all week. I tried calling during my lunch break to be left on hold over 5m. I called back morning of the appt to inquire as I received another text confirmation morning of. I was informed my ins was showing inactive - so that issue was not resolved - she then informed me the dt does not see new pts on Friday’s. LOST MONEY AND TIME FOR NOTHING. VERY INCONSIDERATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.
Rachell R – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Easy to talk, prefers alternative treatments instead of drugs. I felt like I was talking to a friend who cares and listens to you ! She didn’t rush me and I feel my diagnosis and treatment is right this time.
Samara in Las vegas – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
kind and caring doctor. i had an excellent experience with her and the staff . Very professional place that is also warm and comforting. TMS did help me and i am grateful they recommended this treatment to me. i finally free of meds and my depression has resolved.
kim wong in las vegas, NV – Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
She put me at ease as was matter of fact and informative. Thank you!
MeryS in las vegas, NV – Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I was very relieved to find a treatment program that would successfully combat my Depression. Before undergoing this treatment, I was weight down by stress and depression. I was skeptical at first but saw results pretty quickly. My life has been changed by TMS treatment and big thanks to Dr Bellota for recommending this treatment.
Maria R in Las Vegas – Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Great doctor, she doesn’t like to prescribe addictive drugs and advice me about better treatment to manage my depression and anxiety. I have finished 36 sessions of TMS and I got My life back . I only wished i would have seen her many years ago instead of suffering for so many years and loaded on 5 drugs who didn’t do anything for me. Thank you .
Alla in Las vegas – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Worst doctor I have ever seen. Judgmental. She gave me the carbon copy of my prescription and when I questioned her she told me it was fine. Obviously the pharmacy would not take it and it was the worst trying to get my medications.
Melissa in Henderson, NV – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I find it easy to trust and talk with Dr. Bellota. She's an excellent listener and synthesizes lots of information quickly. I've never shared in such depth with any Psychiatrist in the past. Through my treatment with Dr. Bellota I feel my moods have improved greatly and my suffering in depression has lessened. I give outstanding marks to Dr. Bellota as a psychiatrist. She's very committed to improve the quality of her patients' lives.
May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Bellota by my therapist. I arrived a few minutes early and sat down to complete the "New Patient" paperwork. Shortly after that, I was called back (I was able to complete the paperwork in the lobby, after my session). Dr. Bellota was very professional and thorough.Paid attention, which I appreciated, since I am anxious about getting back on medications after being off for quite a while.I was hesitant about re-starting medication, but she was very thorough and did a nice job
Chris waldorf – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Dr. Bellothas is a good listener .NOTHING has worked for my depression s he recommended alternatives treatments . I was feeling significantly more functionalafter a few months with a combination of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation ,Lifestyle changes and yoga. This is the only psychiatry clinic in Las Vegas who has these types of treatment and i am glad i found it thanks to my neurologist Dr Mitch.
Diana in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?
Dr Bellot was kind and thought deeply about my life and what alternatives i have besides medications. Neurofeedback and functional medicine treatment is what she recomended and i am back to be my self. Great psychiatrist with a lot of knowledge in alternative medicine. I highly recommend her.
Katrina Z in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rosa Bellota, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bellota?