Dr. Rory Bradt, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Family Care Network 2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105 Bellingham, WA 98226 Get Directions
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bellingham, WA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Bradt is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center.

Dr. Bradt's Care Philosophy

My goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. I will provide you with information and recommendations so that you can make the best healthcare decisions for yourself. I enjoy the variety that family medicine offers and the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. I have a particular interest and additional training in maternity care. I will offer patients healthcare that is both patient centered and comprehensive.

Dr. Bradt's Experience

See how Dr. Bradt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bradt

Dr. Bradt accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bradt is now accepting new patients
North Sound Family Medicine2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 671-3345Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bradt has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bradt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradt to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bradt's Performance
in Bellingham, WA |
I was assigned to Dr. Bradt and was skeptical both because he looked young and because I'd read that he had an additional specialty in obstetrics (I'm 66). After my first appointment with him, I couldn't be more pleased. I found him to be thorough and attentive. He didn't make me feel at all rushed. He let me explain my concerns without showing any sign of impatience. I also loved his nurse Jamie. She is very professional and at the same time empathetic. The examining room was spotless.
Bellingham, WA |
Me and my wife moved to the area and needed a family doctor. I will admit he was a little awkward at first, but after a few visits and having him as our OB for our first pregnancy, I am very comfortable with his knowledge as our Doctor. He is very attentive and always answers questions very throughly. Glad to have him as our Doctor.
in Bellingham, WA |
We found Dr. Bradt when looking for a family doctor for our newborn. He has always answered all of our questions and been very attentive during all of our visits. Our daughter, now 21 months old, has never cried when being checked by him. If we have specific questions, he also addresses those and gives us a printout to take home that answers our questions. I find this very helpful because you don't always remember everything said later. We look forward to taking our newborn to him as well.
Bellingham, WA |
I am very unsatisfied with this physician. He is not good with kids at all; in fact my daughter screamed every time she saw him. After a misdiagnoses, and his nurses being really rude to us, and still never even hearing from him through all of it, we have decided to find another family doctor. I'm sure there are some good docs in this practice, just not this one.
My visit with Dr. Bradt was very weird. He was not engaged and seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else. Once my test results came back normal, his message to me through his nurse was that there was nothing else he could do for me. Gee, thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Rory Bradt, DO?
Are you Dr. Bradt?

Compare Dr. Bradt

Dr. Bradt's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bradt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Bradt has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bradt's Board Certifications

• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Yeast Infections

Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Bradt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC