Dr. Rory Bradt, DO

Dr. Rory Bradt, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bellingham, WA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105

Bellingham, WA 98226

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bradt

Dr. Bradt's Experience

Dr. Bradt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bradt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bradt "I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and obtained my undergraduate degree at Whitman College. I completed my medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences and residency in family medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. After residency, I completed a one-year fellowship for advanced obstetrics at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle.My goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. I will provide you with information and recommendations so that you can make the best healthcare decisions for yourself. I enjoy the variety that family medicine offers and the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. I have a particular interest and additional training in maternity care. I will offer patients healthcare that is both patient centered and comprehensive. I am delighted to start my practice in Bellingham and look forward to being part of this community.In my free time I enjoy being outdoors, trail running, backpacking, fishing, and snowboarding – pretty much anything that involves fresh air. Hope to see I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest and obtained my undergraduate degree at Whitman College. I completed my medical degree at Western University of Health Sciences and residency in family medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. After residency, I completed a one-year fellowship for advanced obstetrics at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle. My goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. I will provide you with information and recommendations so that you can make the best healthcare decisions for yourself. I enjoy the variety that family medicine offers and the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. I have a particular interest and additional training in maternity care. I will offer patients healthcare that is both patient centered and comprehensive. I am delighted to have my practice in Bellingham and enjoy being part of this special community. In my free time I enjoy being outdoors, trail running, backpacking, fishing, and snowboarding – pretty much anything that involves fresh air. Hope to see you soon!"

This content was provided by Dr. Bradt "My goal is to help people live longer, healthier lives. I will provide you with information and recommendations so that you can make the best healthcare decisions for yourself. I enjoy the variety that family medicine offers and the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. I have a particular interest and additional training in maternity care. I will offer patients healthcare that is both patient centered and comprehensive. "

• Adolescent Medicine

• Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Yeast Infections

• Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Bradt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bradt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bradt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bradt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bradt to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bradt's Performance
in Bellingham, WA |
I was assigned to Dr. Bradt and was skeptical both because he looked young and because I'd read that he had an additional specialty in obstetrics (I'm 66). After my first appointment with him, I couldn't be more pleased. I found him to be thorough and attentive. He didn't make me feel at all rushed. He let me explain my concerns without showing any sign of impatience. I also loved his nurse Jamie. She is very professional and at the same time empathetic. The examining room was spotless.
Bellingham, WA |
Me and my wife moved to the area and needed a family doctor. I will admit he was a little awkward at first, but after a few visits and having him as our OB for our first pregnancy, I am very comfortable with his knowledge as our Doctor. He is very attentive and always answers questions very throughly. Glad to have him as our Doctor.
in Bellingham, WA |
We found Dr. Bradt when looking for a family doctor for our newborn. He has always answered all of our questions and been very attentive during all of our visits. Our daughter, now 21 months old, has never cried when being checked by him. If we have specific questions, he also addresses those and gives us a printout to take home that answers our questions. I find this very helpful because you don't always remember everything said later. We look forward to taking our newborn to him as well.
Bellingham, WA |
I am very unsatisfied with this physician. He is not good with kids at all; in fact my daughter screamed every time she saw him. After a misdiagnoses, and his nurses being really rude to us, and still never even hearing from him through all of it, we have decided to find another family doctor. I'm sure there are some good docs in this practice, just not this one.
My visit with Dr. Bradt was very weird. He was not engaged and seemed like he wanted to be somewhere else. Once my test results came back normal, his message to me through his nurse was that there was nothing else he could do for me. Gee, thanks.
Have you seen Dr. Rory Bradt, DO?
Are you Dr. Bradt?

Visit Dr. Bradt

Dr. Bradt accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Bradt has admitting privileges