Dr. Roosevelt Allen, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 345 Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Get Directions
Dr. Roosevelt Allen, MD

Dr. Roosevelt Allen, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

...See Less

Dr. Allen's Experience

See how Dr. Allen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Allen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Allen's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I should have known when it took over 9 minutes on hold to schedule an appointment that this place was incompetent. Appointment wait time was over 1.5 hours with a full, standing room only wait. No organization, no office skills - total lack of professionalism. I respected my appointment time - doctor and staff could not do the same. Finding a new doctor that understands respect. Office building smells horrid.
Dacula, GA |
Outstanding doctor and a very good man.
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr Allen is a very compassionate and easy going man. He is also an extremely thorough and competent Urologist who's main concern is his patients' well being and comfort. Highly recommend human nd his practice.
Dacula, GA |
Dr Allen is a knowledgeable and nice. However, the wait time is appalling! His staff seems unorganized and did not even have me down for an appointment, which was their error. Each visit the waiting room was packed!!!
Atlanta, GA |
Outstanding appointment Everytime I see Dr Allen. The staff is very nice and the wait times are minimal. Whst I most about my visits with him is he take his time to explain what he sees and answers your questions without being in a rush. There is something to be said for proper bedside manner. I don't think you can go wrong with Dr Allen as your Specialist!
in Lilburn, GA |
Over the past three years Dr. Allen and his staff have been accommodating, professional, thorough, personable and caring. I wish my other medical needs offered doctors and staffs that measured up to this groups high standards.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I saw Dr. Allen the first time over 10 years ago and when I had a reoccurrence, he was my first choice. He is very personable, yet thorough and puts the patient at ease. He partnered with me to decide which course of treatment (if any) that I wanted and explained my options thoroughly. I recommend him highly.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Allen is a very knowledgeable, professional, and caring doctor. My experiences as his patient have always been excellent. I have quite an array of health problems and Dr. Allen investigates and utilizes his extraordinary problem solving techniques to help me feel better. I appreciate his ability to be an exceptional doctor while showing genuine concern for his patient! I highly recommend Dr. Allen!
in Buford, GA |
Dr Allen has an excellent personality and really takes the time to listen. This was my 1st time visiting and I had no idea what to expect but I left with a clear conscience understanding. I would recommend him hands down
in Good Hope, GA |
Dr. Allen is very professional, but leaves you with a clear feeling that he cares for you personally.
Dacula, GA |
Have been a patient of Dr. Allen's since 2005.
in Loganville, GA |
Dr Allen always shows personal interest in you as a person and always shows genuine compassion for your health issues and never rushed or impatient when you go for appt. always explains and discusses treatments or tests and ensures you understand. I wish all my Drs were as kind and compassionate about their patients. Dr Allen makes you feel special
in ATLANTA GA |
very caring and under standing.
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr. Allen is very good, however the Lawrenceville Branch of Georgia Urology is very difficult to work with administratively. I do not recommend them.
in Conyers, GA |
Dr. Allen is a caring professional. He is thorough and encouraging. I consider him to be an excellent Doctor and will recommend him without hesitation.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Refused to answer our questions. Became defensive over simple questions. Practices defensive medicine above good medicine. Terrible bedside manor. Does not follow AUA recommendations. Refuses to provide copies of patient lab results claiming that they are irrelevant.
I have gone to Dr Allen for over five years - he is always professional, personal and knowledgeable.
in SNELLVILLE, GA |
Dr. Allen is A very compassionate, personable Doctor. He takes his time with you as his patient. He has treated me for UTIs and my husband for prostate cancer. Neither of us would want to see anyone else for urological treatment.
Winder, GA |
Dr. Allen was very thorough in explaining his plan of action for a diagnosis and was very polite and knowledgeable.
in Auburn, GA |
Always very pleasant, a fun doctor to be around. He is a very fine doctor and a great gentleman.
in Dacula, GA |
Staff and Dr. Allen were very friendly and professional. The office and restroom were clean and neat.
in Grayson, GA |
Very serious about his patients and the thing we love about him is that he has a great sense of humor.
in Hoschton, GA |
I was very impressed with the time he spent answering questions and discussing my health issue.
in Dacula, GA |
My experience with Dr. Allen through the years has always been good. recently, he has been exceptional through is persistence in pursuing a rise in my PSA. His persistence resulted in an early diagnosis of cancer in my prostate allowing me time to be treated to rid the cancer. I'm very much obliged to him for his concern for me.
in Lilburn, GA |
He was very caring and explained things pertaining to my case..
in Snellville, GA |
My experience with this office is not a good one. I was seen at Dr. Allen's office on 1/8/2016. I had been suffering from a kidney stone for 2 weeks and 3 trips to the ER. I was given a 2pm appt. but was not seen until 4pm. After my consult I was told his office would call me to schedule a surgery. They never called. I even called back and left my info, no call. No one from his office bothered to call until 1/26/2016. Poor patient care and service from his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Roosevelt Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?

Compare Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Allen's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Regional Med Center At Memphis
    University Tn Med Center

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry