Dr. Ronny Hertz, MD

Dr. Ronny Hertz, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 69 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Hertz specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in New York, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hertz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hertz's Experience

See how Dr. Hertz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hertz

Dr. Hertz accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hertz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hertz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hertz to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Hertz's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I'm usually not one to write reviews. After my experience, I must write this. From the second I spoke to Rose, I felt at ease. Rose was so calming and polite and sweet and professional all at the same time. (Very rare in my experiences) I had my very first consult with Dr Hertz, and my procedure the very next day. That alone, says so much. I remember waiting 3-4 weeks for my approvals before any procedures were done, at other drs office. I've never met such a down to earth doctor. I'm so happy!
in New York, NY |
I'm ?? in pain !! I've made more than 10 calls to office for another solution other than spine injection it's now 2017.I'm back at the beginning Needing medical attention or communication from my physician. Pain is hard enough on It's own. now this! prayer for me!
in New York, NY |
He does not return phone calls, and is not very pleasant to talk to one-on-one in his office. Seems totally dispassionate and not interested in his clients.
in New York, NY |
Doctor Ronny Hertz is an outstanding anesthesiologist and acute&chronic pain management doctor. He resolved the most painful condition known to man which I had been struggling with- bilateral Trigeminal neuralgia, a wretched neuroma at my c6 nerve root and put my 5 year old RSD into remission with one round of Infusion therapy. I love the nerves, the staff and my adoration for this doctor is without compare for giving my life back
Wonderful access and treatment. Excellent results.
in New York, NY |
I have never been to a better Doctor, he's kind, he cares, he covers all bases about your health. He refers you to other Doctors to make sure you get better . Really the Doctor of the year! Nice office staff too!
Have you seen Dr. Ronny Hertz, MD?
Are you Dr. Hertz?

Compare Dr. Hertz

Dr. Hertz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Hertz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hertz's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Hertz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hertz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

SUNY Upstate Med Univ

Graduated in 1978

Bronx Municipal Hospital Center

Dr. Hertz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hertz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Hertz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hertz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.