Dr. Ronniel Nazarian, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Ronniel Nazarian, MD
Dr. Ronniel Nazarian, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Nazarian is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Dr. Nazarian's Experience

See how Dr. Nazarian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nazarian

Dr. Nazarian accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Nazarian is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nazarian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nazarian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazarian to family and friends
Dr. Nazarian's Performance
Princeton, NJ |
Excellent and knowledgeable physician that has empathy for his patients and works with them to provide the best course of treatment for their specific needs. I highly recommend him!
in Plainsboro, NJ |
Outstanding explained every aspect of my surgery
in New Egypt, NJ |
One of the most caring and understanding Dr's I have ever visited. Listens and explains options and likely outcomes. Bedside manner is low key and discussions are never one sided. My surgery for sciatica was flawless and the outcome was more than I could have ever hoped for. Highly recommended for any back issues. Thank you Doctor Nazarian.
in Plainsboro, NJ |
Dr Nazarian is a great doctor, but as important, he's a wonderful and compassionate man. I would recommend him too anyone needing ortho help. I can't say enough good things about him. Heidi
in Monmouth Junction, NJ |
Dr. Nazarian is thorough, and very easy to talk to! He answers all questions and has done an amazing job helping me through my back pain!
in Millstone Township, NJ |
He's got wonderful bedside manners. He takes time explaining the condition and the various alternatives to remedy the condition.
in Boundbrook, NJ |
He didn't give up on me when I've had to keep returning with a recurring problem. He continued different methods treatment until I had no pain.
in Manalapan, NJ |
It's been a great experience. He's very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes his time and listens.
Plainsboro, NJ |
Very professional, friendly, explains well.
in Dayton, NJ |
Dr. Nazarian was my fifth opinion concerning my lower back. I've been dealing lower back problems since 1987, cervical problems since 2008. I narrowed it down to two doctors who listened and Dr. Nazarian was one. I had a double fusion including cages from the front and back, it was pretty brutal but I'm glad I had it done, now three months in I'm chafing to go back to work. Not everyone can be happy but I'm overjoyed, no more egos and wasting my time with shots and therapy. 60 and lovin' life.
in Morrisville, PA |
I am a physician at Mount Sinai NYC, so I know how to take a history and do an exam. History taking was poor, the exam cursory and the recommendations for PT nonspecific. My husband's injury was acute and disabling and he basically told him he had arthritis. Totally useless visit. So, we went to my pain management guy at Sinai, who did a comprehensive exam, took a detailed history, diagnosed a facet joint injury, steroid injection and now my husband is almost pain free. Go to major med centers!
Trenton, NJ |
As I read the reviews I see 5 star ratings from patients who have had good experiences with dR Nazarian,HOWEVER,there are those who, like myself, have not. A surgeon is only as good as his ethics and morality and when that surgeon does perform a surgery such as a cervical fusion that ultimately fails, it is his ETHICAL DUTY to revisit his work and correct his mistakes. That is something Dr Nazarian was unwilling to do for me and thus caused me years of pain and anguish. THINK TWICE
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
So thankful for Dr.Nazarian & his entire staff for giving me my life back! Dr.Nazarian is awesome!! Very patient, empathetic and very thorough with explaining things in terms I understand! Beyond grateful for him and his help with getting me back on my feet after my laminectony & TLIF!!
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Nazarian is very patient friendly, knowledgeable, listens and is patient to explain all aspects of issue and care. He came highly recommended and I too will highly recommend him. Danielle is outstanding as well. She always returned calls within 24 hrs or less. Only one issue I had was upon release from hospital. I didn't have med schedule nor was I able to get the opiod that night in the amount prescribed. In recommend the hospital give patients a few tablets or write two re, one for 2 days,
in Monroe NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Nazarian. Performed surgery on my back and very pleased with results.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr.Nazarian was excellent. He took the time to walk me through all of my questions and concerns and was extremely helpful in my recovery from the surgery.
in Princeton, NJ |
He is extremely supportive. He was there every step of the way to my recovery.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Wonderful Doctor. He will spend as much time with you as necessary. You never feel rushed as he makes sure all your questions and concerns are answered. Every time i mentioned in the hospital that he was my Doctor, the comment was oh he is wonderful. I was extremely confident in his abilities as a surgeon and would highly recommend him.
in Princeton, NJ |
He's got a terrific bedside manner. He listens to the patient and I felt very comfortable with him throughout the whole procedure. This made me feel very much at eased its him. I would highly recommend him.
in Monroe township 08831 |
He is very through with his answers. He was very attentive during the visit and listens to everything.
in Princeton, NJ |
He has excellent personal qualities. Very confident in his decisions.
in Dayton NJ |
He is easily approachable and makes you feel like you are a part of his family. He explains things very clearly and comes in with a smile right off the get go.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
I think he's professional, competent and understanding.
in trenton, nj |
Dr. Nazarian is the BEST! He has always been kind and caring and always explained my condition to me in a way a layman could understand. I am completely pain free after my spinal fusion.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Dr. Nazarian is the best! After struggling with back issues for a few years that were interfering with my life, I opted for surgical intervention. My pain has resolved and I have been able to return to living a normal life. Dr. Nazarian is extremley patient and understanding. He takes the time to answer all of my questions and is a very caring doctor.
in Somerset NJ |
Good disposition explains in layman terms great bedside manner pleasant and corteous
in Hamilton,NJ |
After seeing another dr who was very rushed and didn't take the time to listen to my history of prior back pain. At my first visit with dr nazarian I knew I had made the choice with changing dr's. I've been extremely happy to finally bee back on the road to recovery after many years of pain thanks to Dr nazarian.
in Monroe Twp, NJ |
Dr Nazarian is amazing! He really takes the time to talk and does not push any unnecessary procedures. He and his staff are wonderful!
in astoria, ny |
Dr. Nazarian was and has been compassionate and patient as he has managed my care, both preoperative, and post microdiscectomy. The outcome was far better than I had expected and my healing time far faster than I anticipated.
in Skillman, NJ |
Dr.Nazarian is the most compassionate Dr. I have had the pleasure to encounter. He is patient, thorough in his explanations, and very gifted surgeon.
in New York, NY |
Neck vertebrae fusion turned out great! Fully healed at 1 year point. Dr. Nazarian was always very friendly and he came highly recommended by other surgeons.
Princeton, NJ |
He is fantastic! Great surgeon and great person.
in Somerset NJ |
Excellent concerned patient care and I would recommend him and all staff.
Very good experience.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I visited Dr. N. for a 2nd opinion and have decided to use him as my surgeon. He was wonderful, spent the time with me to discuss my issues and the solutions in detail. I did not feel rushed or that he was in a hurry to get to his next patient. I truly left his office without a single question. Sharon, who schedules his surgeries, was amazing. Very kind and patient. I can't thank you both enough for making a difficult decision that much easier!!
in Monroe Township, NJ |
He was a wonderful doctor and he fixed my back.
in Marlboro, NJ |
I find he's very patient and listens to you and takes time to answer all your questions.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
Was a really good experience, he's very helpful and answers all of your questions. He knows his stuff and wants to see you resume the life you were living before an injury.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Excellent dr. Very caring to patients needs.
in Old bridge, NJ |
I had a pleasant visit and surgery
in Hamilton, NJ |
Very personable. Went to 3 different doctors over the course of a year before seeing Dr. Mazarin and now will see no one but him!!!
in South Amboy, NJ |
Was in severe pain for many years. No more pain. Dr Nazarian is the best surgeon ever!!!!
in Jackson, NJ |
He's very soft spoken and he cares a lot about his patients.
in Dayton, NJ |
Everything with Dr. Nazareth turned out great, he is very caring.
in East Windsor, NJ |
Everything has been positive with my experience with Dr. Nazarene, he makes you feel very comfortable. He is good person and a good doctor.
in East Windsor, NJ |
He was very helpful because he was very open and easy to talk to and willing to listen to me.
in East Brunswick NJ 08816 |
Great. Doctor friendly informative. Fixed my problem!
in Somerset, NJ |
Through all my years of pain, Dr. Nazarian is the only doctor that helped me.
Have you seen Dr. Ronniel Nazarian, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazarian?

Compare Dr. Nazarian

Dr. Nazarian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Ataxia
  • Femur Fracture
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

Albany Med Coll

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Nazarian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazarian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion