Dr. Ronnie Keith, DO

Bariatric Surgery | Male | 69 years old

Ronnie L Keith DO
2405 Palmer Cir
Norman, OK 73069 Get Directions

Dr. Keith specializes in Bariatric Surgery and practices in Norman, OK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Keith? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Keith's Experience

See how Dr. Keith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Keith has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Keith
Dr. Keith's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (46)
Oklahoma City, OK |
I did the Gastric Balloon with Dr Keith. He and his staff were very helpful getting through the process. His instructions are very clear and easy to follow. I have lost 60 pounds and continue to lose with his support. I'm so glad that I did this.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith has absolutely no personal interest in your well being as his patient. He is pushing products/lifestyles that are potentially harmful to patients that have had surgery. His office staff are a complete mess. You leave tons of messages with no call backs. One nurse appears to be on some kind of drug, while the others just act as if your inconveniencing them by asking them for absolutely anything! The dietitians did have some useful information, but Dr then told me not to listen to them!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith has a serious problem LISTENING to his patients. The entire experience was a nightmare from the 1st cut. The staff is often curt to the point of rude, and you feel like you are being sold a used car by all the hidden fees. I nearly died within a few months because he had made a mistake & refused to listen to me when I felt like something was wrong. I had to get two 2nd opinions to get him to do anything about it!
in Harrah, OK |
I had a LAP BAND 7 years ago and lost 140 pounds and yes the weight is still off..This was the best gift I could of given myself. I now like myself. Dr Keith and staff only wanted the best for me.
in Ardmore, OK |
I did not get past the staff. Was told on phone that I could talk to the doctor about possibly using the Chickasaw Clinical Dietitian. After driving 100 miles through rain and 45 minutes of construction delays, I was told I had to see the dietitian on their staff three times over two months. It was $65 for the first visit and $85 for the next two. She does not accept insurance. I felt I was talking to a used car salesperson. If the staff could not get this right, what else was wrong.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Right now I am very frustrated with Dr. Keith's staff. I have done everything required for my surgery, and am awaiting insurance approval. Insurance has been waiting for 2 wks now for a response from the girl in Dr. Keith's office. I've called, and now she won't return my call, and neither will my PA. I know Dr. Keith is highly experienced, and I went there for that exact reason, but unless something changes soon, I'm considering changing doctors this late in the game.
in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |
Went in for one office visit. Felt staff was very rude. Understaffed by far. The only person I enjoyed speaking with was Courtney the dietician. Felt surgeon and assistant were very rude and not compassionate at all. This is a big decision for many. Left there crying, and would not refer to anyone. Opting to pay out of pocket instead of what insurance will cover!! Be confident with your surgeon!!
in Tulsa, OK |
He and his staff are incredibly rude and abrupt. The whole process feels like you are being pushed through. I have never actually met Dr Ronnie Keith, he just yelled at me on the phone when I called to complain about his staff. I changed my mind before I actually went through with surgery with this group. I am very happy I didn't use this doctor.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith was a delight! I had a very bad issue come about and he immediately put me at ease. Took the time to ask/answer questions.
Have you seen Dr. Ronnie Keith, DO?

Dr. Keith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Keith has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keith's Board Certifications

• Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Keith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation