Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Ronnie Keith, DO
Dr. Ronnie Keith, DO is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Norman, OK. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Keith is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital.

Dr. Keith's Wellness Options

• Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith's Experience

Dr. Keith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Surgery

• Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Revision of Gastric Anastomosis or Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Keith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keith to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Keith's Performance
Norman, OK |
Worst Bed Side Manner EVER! He is rude, mean and disrespectful. He did my daughters surgery (gallbladder), and we were told that his bed side manner wasn't good. Well, his bed side manner is just plain BAD, the absolute worse you could ever imagine. His staff is rude and could care less if you are taken care of, he could care less if your satisfied with his services. Talk about a GOD complex, he has it and should retire immediately. Just plain ugly!
in Pauls Valley, OK |
I went to meet Dr Keith yesterday, and he was soo very friendly, outgoing with my husband and myself. Very patient and allowed me to ask questions. His staff were amazing and friendly as well. Didnt feel rushed at all. We left appointment feeling amazing, we had made a great choice for our weight loss. A+
Oklahoma City, OK |
I did the Gastric Balloon with Dr Keith. He and his staff were very helpful getting through the process. His instructions are very clear and easy to follow. I have lost 60 pounds and continue to lose with his support. I'm so glad that I did this.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith has absolutely no personal interest in your well being as his patient. He is pushing products/lifestyles that are potentially harmful to patients that have had surgery. His office staff are a complete mess. You leave tons of messages with no call backs. One nurse appears to be on some kind of drug, while the others just act as if your inconveniencing them by asking them for absolutely anything! The dietitians did have some useful information, but Dr then told me not to listen to them!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith has a serious problem LISTENING to his patients. The entire experience was a nightmare from the 1st cut. The staff is often curt to the point of rude, and you feel like you are being sold a used car by all the hidden fees. I nearly died within a few months because he had made a mistake & refused to listen to me when I felt like something was wrong. I had to get two 2nd opinions to get him to do anything about it!
in Harrah, OK |
I had a LAP BAND 7 years ago and lost 140 pounds and yes the weight is still off..This was the best gift I could of given myself. I now like myself. Dr Keith and staff only wanted the best for me.
in Ardmore, OK |
I did not get past the staff. Was told on phone that I could talk to the doctor about possibly using the Chickasaw Clinical Dietitian. After driving 100 miles through rain and 45 minutes of construction delays, I was told I had to see the dietitian on their staff three times over two months. It was $65 for the first visit and $85 for the next two. She does not accept insurance. I felt I was talking to a used car salesperson. If the staff could not get this right, what else was wrong.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Right now I am very frustrated with Dr. Keith's staff. I have done everything required for my surgery, and am awaiting insurance approval. Insurance has been waiting for 2 wks now for a response from the girl in Dr. Keith's office. I've called, and now she won't return my call, and neither will my PA. I know Dr. Keith is highly experienced, and I went there for that exact reason, but unless something changes soon, I'm considering changing doctors this late in the game.
in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |
Went in for one office visit. Felt staff was very rude. Understaffed by far. The only person I enjoyed speaking with was Courtney the dietician. Felt surgeon and assistant were very rude and not compassionate at all. This is a big decision for many. Left there crying, and would not refer to anyone. Opting to pay out of pocket instead of what insurance will cover!! Be confident with your surgeon!!
in Tulsa, OK |
He and his staff are incredibly rude and abrupt. The whole process feels like you are being pushed through. I have never actually met Dr Ronnie Keith, he just yelled at me on the phone when I called to complain about his staff. I changed my mind before I actually went through with surgery with this group. I am very happy I didn't use this doctor.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Keith was a delight! I had a very bad issue come about and he immediately put me at ease. Took the time to ask/answer questions.
Have you seen Dr. Ronnie Keith, DO?
Are you Dr. Keith?

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
    Freedom PPO
    Life and Health Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Mutual of Omaha