Dr. Ronnie Chu, MD

Dr. Ronnie Chu, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Dr. Chu specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Demopolis, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Chu? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chu's Experience

See how Dr. Chu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chu

Dr. Chu accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Chu
Dr. Chu's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (26)
in Demopolis, AL |
Chu clinic is the best. All the staff is very professional and caring. Dr. Chu is always very respectful and thorough in his evaluations. I am glad that he is located in this area for my family to use.
in Demopolis |
I recently suffered a heart attack. It had been diagnosed as gastritis by the local ER Doctors and I was told I could return home. The following day I was examined by Dr. Chu. The test results indicated that I had approximately 97% blockage of the Circumflex Atery. Dr Chu's staff made preperations through (BWMH's ER) to have me transported to Princeton Hospital. The next day I had the atery ballooned and a stent inserted. I thank God for the speedy recovery. To Dr. Chu and staff , THANKS!!!
in Demopolis, AL |
I am able to write this review because Dr Chu found a heart condition that I had no idea I had. He saved my life with a 20 minute office visit with basic question about my fatigue. When reading reviews on any doctor pay close attention to patients that will give you honest true life stories of how much of a positive impact there doctor has made to their lives, and if that doesn't set your mind at ease call a local pharmacist.
in Linden, Al |
I have been using Dr. Chu and his staff for a number of years now. Because of their due diligence, they have found and treated my family for some situations that were very serious and would have had a bad outcome if they had not been discovered. Dr. Chu's staff have also been great when working with my children too! I am very thankful for Dr. Chu and his staff.
in Demopolis, al |
Not only is Dr Chu a great Dr he has a caring heart. Every time I see him l always leave his office with a feeling of being seen by a very compentent Dr and a friend. Bedside manner 2nd to none. Wonderful staff that follows his lead.
in Demopolis, al |
in Demopolis, AL |
Chu Clinic is the Best!! Along with Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Staff, Dr. Chu has created the Perfect Small Town Clinic. From the moment you enter office you are greeted by friendly staff and taken care of throughout the entire visit. Dr. Chu will go above and beyond to meet your needs, answer any questions or concerns, and provide the best solution for YOU. The entire team will not make you feel like just another patient, rather; make you feel like Family. Best Doctor in Town!
in Demopolis |
He is a very considerate doctor and goes out of his way to help his patients. I'm glad my husband and I found a great doctor who is knowledgeable in his duties.
in Demopolis AL |
Dr. Chu and his staff are great! They have always treated me and my family with the upmost respect and always give us the best treatment possible! I would recommend them to anyone!
in Demopolis, Al |
I have been using Dr.Chu for over 12 years.he is the best doctor I have ever used. I'm a diabetic and he's is right on top of the latest medicines. I trust him with my life. He and his staff are true professionals
in Myrtlewood,Alabama |
My experiences at the Chu Clinic have all been positive. Everyone is personable and more than helpful. The wait time isn't bad at all. Dr Chu and Ellen both spend time truly listening to their patients. My health is much better under the careful eyes of Dr Chu and Ellen Singleton. We are all blessed to have this caliber of health care in our area.
in Linden, Alabama |
Dr. Chu cares about his patients. He and his staff goes above and beyond to assist patients. I visit his office monthly and receive quality and professional services. One thing that stands out with Dr. Chu he knows his patients individually. I was in Walmart one day and received an examination. He is a giving back to the community doctor. In my opinion, he is the best doctor in West Alabama. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CHU!
in Myrtlewood, Alabama |
There's not a more competent physician around. Hands down the very best. My family is forever grateful to Dr Chu for finding my dad's bladder cancer. In this area of Alabama, , Dr Chu is well known for not just treating symptoms. He looks relentlessly for the source of the patients problem. The staff are always helpful and very respectful of the patients. The wait is reasonable and the dr /pa spend time listening to the patient. You cannot find better healthcare than Chu clinic.
in Demopolis, Al |
Dr Chu is very thorough and goes the extra step. He has treated my family for several years. He has always taken the time to discuss whatever problem there was and educate no matter the problem. And has the best nurses too. In such a rural area, I am so glad to have him to rely upon for anything my family needs.
in dixonmills al |
Dr Ronnie chu has treated myself and my husband for years I would say hes one of the best drs either one of has been to he's on top of your problem he will send you to the right Dr to handle it if its something that needs to be addressed are handled by another Dr and then hes gonna be on top of it he's number one in my book Id give him five stars Chu clinic ( both clinics) has the best personal you could ask for friendly and caring people I say hes got the best staff a dr could ask for
in Demopolis,Al |
I have used Dr.Chu well over 10 years. He and his staff are true professionals and have always been there for me.i am a diabetic and Dr. Chu is right on top of the new diabetic medicines. I have always been treated with respect from him and his staff
in Thomaston, Al |
Dr. Chu and the staff at Chu Clinic is great! I would not consider using anyone else!
in Demopolis, AL |
Have nothing but good things to say about my experiences at the Chu clinic. Dr. Chu and his staff provide excellent patient care by being professional, knowledgeable, and very caring. Truly grateful for them and highly recommend them to everyone.
Demopolis, Al |
Our community is very lucky to have a doctor that is so compassionate and actually spends time with his patients. Not only does Dr. Chu take time with you while you are in with him but he also follows up on his patients. He is literally the reason my brother is still with us! Dr. Chu identified a heart problem and scheduled him with Dr. Mendelsohn ASAP. While in Princeton Dr. Chu was in contact with Dr. Mendelsohn checking on my brother. We are VERY blessed to have such a caring physician!
in Thomaston, Al |
Love Chu Clinic! Dr. Chu and his staff are great! He takes time to really listen and makes me feel important and not just another face. I also use Chu Clinic with my two kids. Dr. Chu and his staff are great with them. I am very thankful for everyone at Chu Clinic!
Demopolis, AL |
Excellent Doctor. Very caring, knowledgeable and patient with his patients, especially kids. Very good with sports injuries. Also treated my great grandmother and is excellent with elderly care. Highly recommend.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Chu is excellent! He takes time and does not rush through your visit and he really seems to care about you.
in Demopolis Al 36732 |
Dr. Chu Is a very knowledgeable Doctor with patient care at the forefront of his practice, always professional, courteous and a great bedside manner. Dr. Chu uses latest information and technics to treat an wide range of symptoms. I would recommend Dr. Chu to anyone.
in Birmingham, AL |
I have been going to Dr. Chu for over 14 years. I have found him to be MOST knowledgable! Not only is he an awesome Doctor, but a kind and caring one as well! My mother was visiting from out of town one time and he was able to diagnose immediately what it took her doctor (internal medicine) to do in days. (Her dr called while she was here with the same diagnosis that Dr Chu was able to give her immediately!)
in Demopolis, Alabama |
I have been using Dr Chu for many years. My children use him as well as my husband! He loves his patients and always goes beyond the call of duty to make sure they are given the best of care! He is the kind of doctor that will not give up until he finds out your problem and has no problem sending you to a specialist if that is what is best for you THE PATIENT! He has top of the line nurse practitioners and awesome nurses that follow his guide...always striving to make YOU the patient content!
in Gallion,AL |
Dr.Chu and his staff been awesome to my my family throughout the years.
in Camden, AL |
I have been seeing Dr Chu for 8 years.My first appointment was for my shoulder Dr chu ordered some test and then give me a couple shots in my shoulder it cleared it up.2 years later i had a back problem he examined me and put me in the hospital and did MRI the results came back he sent me to a neurosurgeon it was bad. the good thing about Dr Chu is he does multiple test before he will send you to another Dr. Dr chu is my dr still today.
demopolis Al |
Poor not because of the dr. But a unprofessional rude nurse told me they would not treat me and did not say why and laughed at me. Will be finding a new dr. I have blue cross and i pay just like everyone else. What that nurse did was wrong.
Have you seen Dr. Ronnie Chu, MD?
Are you Dr. Chu?

Compare Dr. Chu

Dr. Chu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Chu has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chu's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Chu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 1993

• Chinese

Dr. Chu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.