Dr. Ronney Abaza, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Ronney Abaza, MD
Dr. Ronney Abaza is a world leader in advanced robotic urology. With over 3,000 robotic prostate, kidney, bladder and adrenal surgeries performed, Dr. Abaza is the most experienced robotic surgeon in Ohio, and his annual number of robotic procedures places him among the top 5 surgeons in the world. Dr. Abaza is an innovator of several complex robotic procedures and patients with the most complicated conditions, that were once thought impossible to treat robotically, will benefit from his minimally-invasive robotic surgery. His unique and unparalleled skills and experience allow Dr. Abaza to perform leading edge robotic procedures with the best possible outcomes for patients.

Dr. Abaza's Experience

See how Dr. Abaza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abaza

Dr. Abaza accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Abaza is now accepting new patients
OhioHealth Robotic Urologic Surgeon7450 Hospital Dr Ste 300
Dublin, OH 43016
(614) 544-8104Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abaza has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abaza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abaza to family and friends
Dr. Abaza's Performance
Ironton, OH |
Dr Abaza is the best. He performed two partial nephrectomies on me for stage 1 cancer. Both surgeries were minimally invasive. I stayed overnight and was released the next day. His staff are so sweet and caring. I go every 6 months for scans and checkup. I love 2 1/2 hours a day and I love how you get results same day.
in Glenford, Ohio |
Dr. Abaza was highly recommended by our urologist , Dr. Pandya, in Lancaster, Ohio. I had a tumor removed from my right kidney by Dr. Abaza and was seen by him for elevated PSA levels. As of June 22, 2017 all reports from him are good and was told I didn't have to return unless other problems presented themselves. Dr. Abaza is excellent at what he does and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is great also.
in Dayton, OH |
I give Dr Abaza the highest recommendations. I had a "little problem" with prostate cancer and it was bad enough that the whole thing needed to be removed. Being a "medical virgin" I was very scared of what I was facing. Dr Abaza and literally everyone at his practice at Dublin Methodist Hospital were very caring, friendly and quite competent. The entire process was much easier that I had imagined. Minimal pain, up walking and went home the same day ! See OhioHealthRoboticUrologicSurgeon.com
Jackson, OH |
I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Abaza to anyone considering radical laparoscopic prostatectomy surgery. After being diagnosed with Stage 2 (3+4 Gleason scale), the Dr and my wife and I decided against "Watchful Waiting and Active Surveillance" in favor of the surgery. Dr. Abaza performed successful nerve sparing surgery that his left me on track to a successful outcome. His support team and office personnel are superb and readily available for any post-surgical support and guidance, too.
Dr. Abaza removed my cancerous prostate robotically and I was able to leave the hospital the same day. My recovery was quick and painless. Dr. Abaza and his staff are top notch and I highly recommend anyone that needs prostate surgery to schedule with Dr. Abaza.
in Tiffin, OH |
A year ago I had my cancerous prostate removed by Dr. Abaza. I work in education & inquired about postponing the surgery until summer. His recommendation was not to wait, I did not & I cannot be happier with the results. He performed the nerve sparing surgery saving vital functions & removed the cancer in its entirety. Today my blood counts are clean & I am back to the same full activities as I had in the past. I did what the Dr. order, do the same & I pray you will be cancer free as well.
in Columbus, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Abaza by my primary urologist after being diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Abaza performed robotic surgery, removing my prostate, and I can honestly say that Dr. Abaza and his team made the entire experience very simple and gave me a tremendous sense of confidence and trust. Recovery has been better that I possibly could have expected and today I am cancer free.
in Germantown, Ohio |
Dr. Abaza is a top notch urologist! I have been to 3 local urologist in the Dayton area and was not satisfied with there coarse of action or should I say non action. I even made a trip to Detroit, after my consultation I knew he would be my Doctor. He took time to answer all my questions and set me on a path for success.
in Springfield, OH |
If any is referred to Dr. Abaza at Dublin Methodist Hospital for robotic urology, go somewhere else. The phone call I received was that he refuses to address my concerns about taking the stent out in the OR. His reason is that it takes 30 seconds and will not use OR time for it. Nevermind that the very idea sends me into a panic attack and distress because of all the trauma I went through as a child. Not all patients are cookie cutter. A good doctor recognizes that. I will never return there
in Lancaster, OH |
Dr. Abaza has operated on me twice for cancer in each kidney. They are the best, most friendly, and caring staff I have ever been associated with. Dr.Abaza makes it very easy to schedule every test and procedure for one day so you never have to run all over town on multiple days. The best part is robotic surgery. I hace had over 10 regular surgeries and with the robotic I felt back to normal in a short time. Not even close to the pain of a regular surgery. I wish I could've given them 6 Stars
in Westerville, OH |
I was diagnosed prostrate cancer at the VA in Columbus. My VA urologist went over six treatments with me. I researched all and decided on the robotic surgey. During my research the name of Dr. Abaza kept coming up as one of the best. Even a doctor and nurse from Ohio State medical recommended Dr. Abaza. Once I met with Dr. Abaa and he explained the procedures, I was committed to go ahead. I am glad I did. I was in and out of the hospital in one day. Everything went smoothly.
in Ottawa, OH |
Dr. Abaza and his team were very friendly, professional, and efficient. My experience was largely painless and recovery was much quicker than expected. I have already referred a friend to Dr. Abaza and will do so again if needed.
in St Marys, OH |
Dr. Abaza was very friendly, professional and thorough. I would definitely go back if I needed any additional procedures. I felt very well taken care of and I have a great deal of trust in him.
in Ashland, OH |
Dr. Abaza did a great job with diagnosis, surgery, and follow up care! He explained options in simple terms and made recommendations. The robotic surgery was the most minimally invasive and I was discharged the next morning. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Cincinnati, Oh |
On May 17, 2016 Dr. Abaza and his staff robotically removed my Prostate. From my first phone call to his office discussing my concerns with his administrative staff, to his comprehensive biopsy, thru the surgery and post op coaching, encouragement and caring. Dr. Abaza and his talented staff had an unmatched passion for offering me the best possible health outcome. With just over 90 days since the surgery and I couldn't be more thankful to both he and his co-workers. They are "The Best"!
in Parkersburg, WV |
Very organized, efficient, and thorough. Entire staff and facility was great. Outcome was prefect!
in Marion, OH |
steven rodgers marion oh.....Dr. Abaza was fantastic. The surgery went perfectly. I recovered very quickly. He is concerned and helpful in getting your total health back to where it should be. He is very efficient, including all of his staff. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Abaza.
in Hebron, Ohio |
A wonderful caring experienced physician with a remarkable staff. He and his staff made my prostate cancer surgery as easy as it could be. I have recommended him to several others who have been as impressed as I am.
in Heath, OH |
in Mansfield, OH |
One word, excellent!!
in Dayton, OH |
From my first call to make an my initial consultative appointment thru my final post-surgical visit, the process was extremely efficient and all staff involved courteous and professional. Dr. Abaza has put together an extremely talented Team.
in Dublin, OH |
My experience was tremendous. All the staff and the doctor treated us terrifically. They explained different options and what the effects could or would be and together we decided on a course of treatment. Overall everything has gone much better than we had hoped for. The robotic surgery was tremendous and I would recommend both the surgery and Dr. Abaza and his group to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Ronney Abaza, MD?
Are you Dr. Abaza?

Compare Dr. Abaza

Dr. Abaza says...

Dr. Abaza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Abaza has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abaza's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer

Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

University of Toledo Medical Center

Completed in 2006

Dr. Abaza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abaza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology