Learn about Dr. Wheeler

Dr. Wheeler's Experience

Dr. Wheeler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urologic Pathology
  • Sanctions found

Dr. Wheeler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler "I am a man of faith and privileged to do what I am presently doing. I am well educates and a competitor in all I do! Winning versus prostate cancer is the only option. Prostate cancer is worthy of my time as all men will get this disease if we live long enough. It is common for 30% of 30 year old men to get or harbor prostate cancer. Similarly, 70% of 70 year old men have this disease. I do not enjoy my free time as much as I would like but still enjoy the camaraderie with colleagues and friends. I am a sports enthusiast but rather than play a round of golf, I prefer to take care of a patient. My focus is intense as I have established myself through my research to tackle the most aggressive and life threatening disease that men get most commonly. Upwards of 40-45% of all prostate cancers are aggressive and require my intellectual property (now patent pending) to achieve success. My success rates in treating the most aggressive cancers is greater than 90% in more than 5 years. Success is defined by a PSA value that has nadired at 0.30 or less following a treatment. Patients interested in seeing other doctors who claim to be expert need not look any further than the nadir associated with patients treated. Most doctors can successfully treat a Gleason score of 6 with any HIFU treating device assuming the PIRADS (Prostate Imaging Reporting and Data Service) Radiologic score is: no higher than a 3 out of 5. PIRADS scores of 4 or 5 out of 5 must be treated with my patent pending discovery to have total success with a nadir of usually less than 0.10 ng/ml. My focus if you have not already noticed is prostate cancer. I am single but until I meet Miss Right, my only focus must be destroying prostate cancer through acoustic energy to the betterment of patients who contract the disease from whatever etiology. I was board eligible but never motivated to be certified as I saw no advantage in this process except a chance to pass another test. If board certification was a requirement for moving beyond residency, I would have achieved it. My CV or resume shows a practice that indicates leadership, stewardship and excellence where it matter most. REW"

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler "There is no greater calling in life than to assist a brother in need. I will be honored to see you in the clinic, engage you in a pre-visit conference call or meet you for lunch if that is what takes to assist you. My life is all about my patients and returning them to a life to enjoy much more than I can provide alone. I am a man of faith, integrity, a God given talent and much more. My service to you ... my patient is what is most important to me."

• Urologic Pathology
  • Cancer Pathology
  • Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
  • Prostate Oncology

Dr. Wheeler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Erectile Dysfunction
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Urinary Disorders

• High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) for Prostate Cancer

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care (4/20/2017)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Florida

• Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Akron General Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Wheeler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wheeler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wheeler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wheeler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Visit Dr. Wheeler