Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD

Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD

Family Medicine | Male

To provide comprehensive primary care for a wide range of conditions affecting the general population, including hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia and their complications and/or associated conditions. Advise is provided to aggressively manage conditions and to encourage individual involvement in achieving a better quality of life.

Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

Dr. Weddle's Experience

See how Dr. Weddle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weddle

FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Shepherdsville, Kentucky |
This is the rudest Doctor my Family and I have ever seen. Go to ALL ABOUT SHEPHERDSVILLE All About Shepherdsville Facebook Page and look at all of the complaints against this Doctor.
Shepherdsville, KY |
If I could leave negative stars I would. Went to immediate care for an issue that was bothering me, he told me I was lying about it and I just needed to go home. Less than 24 hours later I was admitted into the hospital, same issue and was there for 3 days. He did nothing. Worthless doctor, rude, and ignorant.
Shepherdsville, KY |
I would never recommend this man to anyone. He is rude, hateful. He has a terrible bedside manner.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
This man is rude and not interested in what you have to say. He takes an obvious diagnosis and runs the other way with his opinion. I went in with cough, fever, vomiting and congestion. I obviously need infection medication for my "upper respiratory infection" that I believe is the problem. He sends me home with nasal spray and allergy medication. Nothing to rid the green infection I am coughing up daily. When I tried to tell him my symptoms I was told to answer only the questions he is asks.
Shepherdsville, KY |
I went to Dr. Weddle for an infection on the outer part of my ear. I thought something had bitten me and it became infected. The infection was some better when I saw this doctor but was still red and hot with a spot that he thought looked like a burn. I told him I knew it wasn't a burn but he gave me salve and told me not to scratch the top off. I went this way for two more weeks .Finally I did scratch it off and it was a tick with legs.He wouldn't talk to me to tell me if I need a test.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD?
Are you Dr. Weddle?

Compare Dr. Weddle

Dr. Weddle's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weddle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Weddle does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Weddle and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Kentucky

Graduated in 1973

Virginia Commonwealth University

Completed in 1974

Riverside Hospital

Completed in 1976

Dr. Weddle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weddle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Weddle does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weddle and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.