Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD
Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

4420 Dixie Hwy

Louisville, KY 40216

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Weddle

Dr. Weddle's Experience

Dr. Weddle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Weddle "To provide comprehensive primary care for a wide range of conditions affecting the general population, including hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia and their complications and/or associated conditions. Advise is provided to aggressively manage conditions and to encourage individual involvement in achieving a better quality of life."

Dr. Weddle does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Heart Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Mastodynia
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Osteoporosis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Virginia Commonwealth University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Riverside Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Weddle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weddle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weddle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weddle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weddle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weddle to family and friends
1.4
Dr. Weddle's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
    GOOD
in 40047 |
If I could leave zero stars or megative stars I would. Do yourself a favor and find someone else. Went to Captain Ron for a somewhat easy problem to fix. He refused to listen to me the patient. I get that Captain Ron has all that fancy book learning and Im just a know nothing shepherdsville redneck but he may want to learn to open his ears and listen to the patients. Told him i had this problem before he refused to treat. Went to my GP problem was treated. Go anywhere else if you need he
in Louisville, KY |
It is amazing that this person is allowed to be a doctor. He is rude, ignorant and totally disrespectful. The state of medical care must be at an unbelievable low if someone like this is allowed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is both aggressively rude, and incompetent.
in Shepherdsville, Kentucky |
This is the rudest Doctor my Family and I have ever seen. Go to ALL ABOUT SHEPHERDSVILLE All About Shepherdsville Facebook Page and look at all of the complaints against this Doctor.
Shepherdsville, KY |
If I could leave negative stars I would. Went to immediate care for an issue that was bothering me, he told me I was lying about it and I just needed to go home. Less than 24 hours later I was admitted into the hospital, same issue and was there for 3 days. He did nothing. Worthless doctor, rude, and ignorant.
Shepherdsville, KY |
I would never recommend this man to anyone. He is rude, hateful. He has a terrible bedside manner.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
This man is rude and not interested in what you have to say. He takes an obvious diagnosis and runs the other way with his opinion. I went in with cough, fever, vomiting and congestion. I obviously need infection medication for my "upper respiratory infection" that I believe is the problem. He sends me home with nasal spray and allergy medication. Nothing to rid the green infection I am coughing up daily. When I tried to tell him my symptoms I was told to answer only the questions he is asks.
Shepherdsville, KY |
I went to Dr. Weddle for an infection on the outer part of my ear. I thought something had bitten me and it became infected. The infection was some better when I saw this doctor but was still red and hot with a spot that he thought looked like a burn. I told him I knew it wasn't a burn but he gave me salve and told me not to scratch the top off. I went this way for two more weeks .Finally I did scratch it off and it was a tick with legs.He wouldn't talk to me to tell me if I need a test.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Weddle, MD?
Are you Dr. Weddle?