Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD

Dr. Tuttelman
Telehealth services available

Ronald M Tuttelman MD PA

1880 E Commercial Blvd Ste 4 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University medical school in 1976. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Broward Health Imperial Point. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tuttelman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Tuttelman with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Northwest Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Northwest Medical Center today at (954) 228-6028.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Tuttelman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tuttelman

4.4

Dr. Tuttelman?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (89)
  • Explained conditions well (88)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (88)
  • Office environment (13)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (12)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (12)
Dr. Tuttelman is an absolute gem! He delivered our beautiful baby boy and I cannot be more grateful to have had such an incredible doctor by my side every step of the way. He listened to all of our questions and concerns and was very understanding and mindful of our needs and wants. Dr. Tuttelman was very transparent with us throughout the process which we really appreciated. He was supposed to be away during the week of our due date and he made sure to keep in contact with us and to be on call for us 24/7. He was really there for us. He is kind, genuine, caring, honest and professional. I trust him completely! His staff are all wonderful. At such a stressful time having our first baby and after so many years being in the profession, Dr. Tuttelman’s ability to have fun and laugh made it such an enjoyable experience. He is like family to us and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking.
Kara C – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
Dr. Tuttleman is a godsend. I recently just had a hysterectomy done and without him and his expertise I probably wouldn’t be here. He is incredible and is extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to all women. He will be there every step of the way and guide you in the right path with what needs to get done. Highly recommend!!!
Nancy Vasquez in Fort Lauderdale , FL – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
Great Dr! Very sincere and cared about your total health.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
It was and is a blessing meeting Dr.Tuttleman. Over the years I've had a few doctors who never took such concern with my health. Dr Tuttleman went into details as far as my family history and recommended certain testing based on my answers, I've told other doctors the same things and they never had such concerns. I was very scared when I found out I had fibroids, that took up my entire uterus and needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Tuttleman educated me as far as what was going on in my body, my options, and everything I needed to know to make my decisions. I can't even believe I did the surgery. My experience was amazing, even the hospital staff kept asking me if I did surgery, no complications, everything went smoother than I even expected, and I was up and about and walking around the same day. Dr. Tuttleman was there everyday to check on me, and always wanted to make sure I was ok, and if I had questions or concerns. My in office follow ups was just as amazing. The staff is also great
Sandra Fagan – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
Dr. Tuttelman was willing to accommodate the busy schedules of working parents. He spent quality time with me, taking time to explain important facts of each pregnancy milestone. He focused on matters of true medical necessity so I knew what was most important, but also answered my obscure questions. Most important, Dr. T was there for my labor & delivery and oversaw my recovery. I didn't need to worry a new doctor was going to deliver my child. I was more than a number in a waiting room.
Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I'm so happy he was sent by God to save my life LITERALLY! I was experiencing and ectopic pregnancy and kept getting the run around from doctors while the baby was still growing inside, I was given methrotrexate twice and my hcg levels kept going up! I went to holy cross and got and u/s done and they found fluid in my stomach, they called up Dr. Tuttelman and he took control! I'm so thankful for him because I was on the verge of experiencing something I promise ably wouldn't have came back from!
Lindsey Zonee in Fort Lauderdale,Florida – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
He definitely has a different personality that I wasn't used to however excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything thoroughly and does not rush you.
sunrise,fl – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I had seen several Gyn?s in my teens & early 20's, which never help me. All they recommended was a hysterectomy. My dad knew Dr. Tuttelman & suggested I see him. Now I've been a patient of Doc's for 16 yrs. I have Endometriosis & he has helped me through it every step of the way. I was too young to have a hysterectomy at 21. So Doc has been treating my condition, properly, ever since. He treats you like an equal & makes you feel comfortable to trust what he recommends is best for you. He cares.
Erin in Coconut Creek, FL – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I went to Dr. Tuttelman for a 2nd opinion. I was greeting by a pleasant polite staff that seem happy to be at work. My medical history was done by Dr. Tuttelman asking questions and listening to my answers. I found him very confident, knowledgeable and with this a very caring and sincere attitude. I would have saved so much energy if Dr. Tuttelman was my 1st opinion.
pat stickel in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I have been a patient for 20 years. I have two beautiful healthy kids because of Dr. Tuttelman. I recommend Dr. Tuttelman to everyone I know. He's had the same staff for years who greet me with a big smile every time. He is so reliable and professional. I love this office!!!!! He's the best doctor in the country.
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I just had my third baby with Dr T. While I'm happy to be done I will miss seeing him and his staff so often.This last baby was a surprise and it really threw us for a loop. I sat in his office for 45 minutes while he calmed me and my husband down.This is only one of many things that make him so special. During all three pregnancies, he always returns call, day AND night. He's had the same amazing staff for years. He is an excellent doctor and an exceptional person. Book early. He's the best.
Arlene G in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Mar 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
Thorough, timely, explained everything in detail, before, during exam and afterwards. Treated me with respect. I totally trusted his opinions as he explained why he had them. Used humor to calm me but was totally professional. Staff was terrific..I waited about 10 minutes and I was a new patient! Highly recommend.
Gaylon K. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I found Dr Tuttleman after seeing two other doctors. I'm sorry I didn't find him first. The first wanted to give me hormones and the second wanted to do an open hysterectomy. Dr Tuttleman did my surgery with the robot. ONE night in the hospital, I only took Motrin for pain after I got home and I was driving after seven days. I wanted to go to work after two weeks, he asked me to give it three, You need to book a few weeks ahead and you do wait in his office but he is totally worth it.
Denise W in Coral Springs, FL – Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?
I have a complicated Gyn history. I called three places and the OB refused to see me. I finally found Dr Tuttleman. He told me he treats pregnancy as a team approach and you are part of the team. I had many (many) appointments, plus many trips to Holy Cross. He was there when I called him day AND night. He NEVER got upset when I called but he does if you don't call and is strict about appointments which I get. I took my healthy baby HOME with me. That is because of Dr Tuttleman.
Kathryn Buster in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Tuttelman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tuttelman?

This practice is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional and compassionate care. Most of our referrals come from our patients, and their...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology