Dr. Ronald Trevisani, DMD

Dr. Ronald Trevisani, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ronald Trevisani, DMD is a dentist who practices in Apopka, FL. He is 53 years old. Dr. Trevisani is affiliated with Health Central.

511 Wekiva Commons Cir

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Facial Reconstruction

Education data for Dr. Trevisani is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Trevisani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trevisani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trevisani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trevisani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trevisani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trevisani to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Trevisani's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Trevisani is a friendly and knowledgeable dental surgeon. He made me feel comfortable and confident that my teeth were in good hands.
in Oviedo |
One place wanted to charge me $1000 for a procedure that Dr. Travisani did for $490. On top of that everyone was so much nicer, especially the doctor. I've taken both my kids to him.
in Apopka, florida |
Does not have time to listen to patients. Runs down the halls from person to person. You have to talk to the back of his head and he doesn't like to explain the procedure. He will talk as he walks backwards out of your room. Even his staff doesn't understand him because he talks so fast. He will start the procedure an hour after your appointment and before you are fully numb because he doesn't have time for you.
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. T and his staff are all very pleasant and professional. My needs were taken care of quickly and effectively. When I had questions or concerns, staff or Dr. T himself would respond within hours. Impressive. I do feel that sometimes Dr. T talks too fast and/or doesn't fully explain things to my understanding.. I feel a little rushed at times. Still giving 5 stars though .. great team!
in Leesburg, FL |
He got right to the point as soon as he walked into the room. Looked at my problem told me what the procedure would be & asked if I had any concerns. He immediately had one of his staff give me a date for the surgery & read highlighted pages of instructions.
in Apopka, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Trevisani by my dentist office and I am so happy that they referred me to his office. The staff at his office are professionals , but so nice-personable. They greet you and make you feel comfortable. DR. TREVISANI is a total sweetheart!! He doesn't waste time. He takes care of business, but without making you feel that you are just another number. I didn't have to wait long at either appointment; they provided outstanding care; and I highly recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
I recently had a dental implant in a lower molar by Dr Trevisani. The procedure was smooth and I had almost no bleeding and very little pain after the procedure. I did not require the prescribed pain medication. I was impressed.
Excellent doctor, outstanding staff
Daytona Beach, FL |
He is a very personable Doc, I would recommend him if you are going to a clinic where he practices and not where he just visits 1 time a week. If there are any problems with an extraction there is NO access to him (until he comes around again to the office where the surgery was done at) and you are at the mercy of the dentist where he preformed the extraction. A very, very, disappointing experience.
in Riverview, FL |
He is very professional yet personable. I felt comfortable at the first visit ; and like I was his only patient. He took time to explain procedure and address my concerns. Extremely pleased.
in Glasgow, GLG |
My Dad, has been waiting 4 weeks and no one will give us options for treatments, and no one will explain themselves. This is happening in the Towncare dental office in Clermont. All I get is apologies and they continue to give me the same lies. This dentist I was told comes to Clermont once a month from his Apopka office.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Staff is wonderful.I've never seen a Doctor enjoy what he does more than him.Love his humor and energy.He is also very generous with his time and prices.I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Winter Park, FL |
Don't go anywhere else. Dr. Trevisani is the only oral surgeon that is as friendlyrics as he is thorough, and has an amazing staff.
Orlando, FL |
Very friendly, quick and easy. Executed the advice he gave for pre- and post-surgery and everything is fine so far.
in Orlando, FL |
Pretty fast! Dr. Trevisani has a great bedside manner, takes the stress away. Getting 2 teeth pulled was less of an ordeal than a filling!
in Kissimmee, FL |
Great personality, fastest most painless extractions ever, no swelling, no pain.
in Apopka, FL |
Great Doctor and staff, my teeth look and feel natural, I would recommend this office
Kansas City, MO |
Please do not go here, find another dentist. Not only were my dentures never adequate and useless, I'm having to have them redone completely. They never quite got it right. He also yelled my medical condition out to everyone in the facility to come and see it. It was the worst thing, I was embarrassed and ran out crying. If I didn't have to get my final set, I would never have gone there again. And the final set was horrible.
in Orlando, FL |
My wisdom teeth removal went very well! Dr. Trevisani and his staff were very helpful and answered all of my questions.
in Apopka fl |
Dr. Trevisani put me at ease and explained everything to me before he began. Highly recommended.
in Winter Park, FL |
I've been putting off getting my wisdom tooth removed for two years now and every once in a while they get infected so I finally bit the bullet. The procedure hurts less than getting my tooth cleaned. It was so painless that I never used any Tylenol. It was so great that the next day I went to Disney with my friends all day. My father is a pediatric surgeon and he never gets impressed with anyone and he said I was in and out and the results were really great! Dr Trevesani is the best!
in Mount Dora, FL |
Hand of an Angel surgeon. That is the memory I will always have after having 14 teeth extracted, all ay once, with no pain, no complications. May God bless you always Dr Trevisani. Your wonderful and professional staff, together with your charisma makes it a pleasure to go to your office. Once you are there, your fears are gone. Keep up the good work!!! Continued success always!!!
in Oviedo, FL |
My experience with Dr. Trevisani and his staff has been a very pleasant one.
in Oviedo, FL |
I went to Dr. Trevisani to get 1 tooth extracted, even though I knew I had several teeth that needed extracting. When Dr. Trevisani looked at my x-rays, he told me that he would be extracting 6 teeth. I had been to several, and had been given quotes of $500 to $800 for 1 tooth, and that was WITH dental insurance, which all of them said was the best dental insurance one could have. Dr. Trevisani did ALL 6 for $261!! It was fast and relatively painless. He is the best I've ever been to.
in Orlando fl |
Never had a better experience with a doctor - don't let the vest confuse you he is the most dedicated, down to earth doctor I have had the pleasure to deal with in a long time - keeping it real!
in Fern Park, FL |
The experience that I encountered with Dr. Trevisani has been very pleasant. He was a very well spoken, great mannered oral surgeon. He explained everything in its entirety and helped me with my healing process. I plan on recommending him to any and everyone I know needing oral surgery.
Apopka,fl |
Very easy to schedule an appointment. Staff was great. Dr. very experienced .Made sure I was comfortable. I am not dental friendly. They made sure I was relaxed and comfy. No issues with the surgery. I follow instructions well. All questions answered. Would and did recommend him to my friends and family.
in Maitland, FL |
The staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They made me feel very comfortable even knowing the scary procedure I was about to have. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. The office is in a convenient location and it is very nicely furnished and well kept. Loved everything. I would recommend this office to anyone! I appreciate everything! Thank you!
in Oviedo, Fl |
I was there to get a tooth extracted and there was never any pain he did a wonderful job I was in and out in 15 minutes I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody. Thanks again.
in Apopka, FL |
Dr. Trevisani is the BEST! Very communicative and very positive!
Ocoee, FL |
I had to have 2 wisdom teeth taken out, he and his staff made it very easy and bearable, I thought it would be much worse but it wasn't. My only issue was, I felt VERY rushed at my follow up. Overall I would use him again and refer him.
in Orlando, FL |
Fantastic Oral Surgeon, great staff - always smiling, wonderful facilities. There's no better place to go for my dental needs.
in Orlando, FL |
I cannot say enough about Dr Trevisani and his staff. A truly gentle and confident surgeon! Thank you so much for renewing my confidence in dental care! Such a good listener and so encouraging. I am so relaxed during dental work these days because of you. :^)
in Orlando, FL |
From my first visit to Dr. Trevisani?s office I was made to feel very confident and comfortable. Everyone here is extremely professional as well as personable. Dr. Trevisani was available at anytime for my questions or concerns, which I found terrific. Thank you all.
Orlando, FL |
I called to schedule an appointment for TMJ and the receptionist informed me that Dr. Trevisani only diagnoses TMJ and will not treat it. Their website is completely misleading and speaks on various TMJ treatments.
Apopka, FL |
he did a fine job with the extraction,, however he hurt me badly were he did the iv,, it hurt for a while,, I told him it hurt when he did it and still hurt days after other than that I guess ok..
in Orlando, FL |
Very short with me. Didn't listen to my concerns. Wouldn't explain reasoning behind suggested course of action. Never met with a dr that was as unprofessional as he was. Paced back and forth as I spoke like I was wasting his time. In the end, all I did was waste time and money to see him.
in Orlando, Florida |
I absolutely loved the staff here! I have never gotten any dental work done, and they were very helpful and cordial in telling me everything I need to know and super nice. Dr. Trevisani makes you feel right at home and makes sure you are in the least amount of pain as possible! I would recccomend him to anyone that needs work done. I personally would go back to him every time I need something done!
in Apopka Fl |
Dr Trevisani's experience and skill were impeccable! I was in and out of the office in a timely manner. Unbelievably I had very little pain and healed rather quickly. Not only was Dr Trevisani extremely professional but his staff was as well. They are all very caring and seems to be very genuine and sincere. Having oral surgery is frightening and they took all of the fear out of it! Love this man!! Thanks Dr. Trevisani!!!
in Winter Park, FL |
The doctor and his staff are very friendly and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable.
Apopka, Fla. |
A very pleasant visit. The staff was great. Dr. Trevisani was very nice. He explained the procedure and the length of time it would take to complete. They all knew I was very nervous and took good care of me. Thank You!
in Winter park, Florida |
Dr trevisani is very nice and professional. Staff is good too. I would go back if needed and I would definitely recommend him to people
I've never went to an oral surgeon and felt as comfortable as I did in this office. Dr. Trevisani is very quick and to the point and does not make you wait in the waiting room for more than 5-10 minutes. Such an awesome staff and office. I actually look forward to removing my other two wisdom teeth because of my amazing service haha!
in Orlando FL |
Dr. Trevisani gave me new confidence interacting with people. I now have a beautiful new smile & I'm no longer self-conscious about my crooked & broken teeth.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Trevisani, DMD?
Are you Dr. Trevisani?