Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO

Regenerative Medicine •  Male • Age 34

Telehealth services available

Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Sarasota, FL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Torrance II to book an appointment.

Regenexx Tampa Bay

Regenexx Tampa Bay2401 University Pkwy Ste 104 Sarasota, FL 34243
Regenexx Tampa Bay8600 Hidden River Pkwy Ste 700 Tampa, FL 33637

New reGeneration Orthopedics of Florida, Sarasota, FL

Regenexx Tampa Bay8600 Hidden River Pkwy Ste 700 Tampa, FL 33637
    • Sat: closed
New Regeneration Orthopedics of FL2401 University Pkwy Ste 104 Sarasota, FL 34243
    • Sat: closed

More Other Providers at Regenexx Tampa Bay

Dr. Torrance II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torrance II

Dr. Torrance II?
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO
Listen to my symptons and explained where the pain was coming from. Good listening skills
Ruth D. – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr Torrance is so knowledgeable and friendly. Him and his staff made it a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend him.
Kristi A. – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr. Torrance is very knowledgeable and explains procedures in an easy laymen’s terms.
Robert S. – May 31, 2020
Great experience
Lee A. – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr. Torrence performed a stem cell treatment on a chronic shoulder issue and severe arthritis in my great toe. The procedure was explained and carried out with the utmost professionalism and care. My post procedure follow up was attentive and thorough. My shoulder pain completely resolved and I'm back to all of my exercise and daily routines. My toe continues to improve. I am very happy with my outcome.
Yvette V. – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
I’ve been living with hip pain for over 15 years - collegiate athlete and lifted weights being a young adult. At the age of 35, my back went out for the first time. Since that moment, the pain never stopped. I was too young to live with back and hip pain at 35! I tried chiro, massage, decompression, acupressure, acupuncture, rehab, creams, foam rollers- you name it. Dr. Torrance said he could help relieve my pain in about one to two visits. To me that was worth the amount of money. I was done spending money on things that didn’t work. I did two treatments. November and Feb. I decided to do two because after the first session, I felt good but I knew one more round would make all difference. By March 1, I was pain free and have been pain free since. I’m so grateful to live without pain.
E. Y. – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
I had been living with extreme hip pain for approx 8 months & after a diagnosis from Fla Ortho that I was bone on bone I sought out Regennex and Dr. Torrance. I'm a 56 year old active female so the thought of a hip replacement was crazy! Dr. T. immediately worked me into his schedule and I never looked back. I had the Stem Cell injection series into my right hip. Dr T is very through and very easy to talk to and makes you feel like you are his only patient. I HIGHLY recommend him! I'm at week 6, I'm following his instructions, taking the regennex supplements & seeing a physical therapist 2x month and my results are excelling. I'm finally able to stregthen my hip/leg; the atrophy was terrible. I consider myself lucky to have sought out the stem cell treatment, I'm back to walking my dogs, strenghting my hip, my Real Estate career, and riding all over St Pete on my new bike! THANK YOU DR. TORRANCE! With your help I'll never have surgery! PS All the staff at the Tampa 5 STARS!
Cheryl L. – Apr 13, 2020
Encouraging
Sharon B. – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
So glad I didnt do meniscus surgery and had Dr Torrance do PRP on my knees. Great staff and great experience. Overall 10 out of 10 experience and care.
James O. – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr. Torrance's bedside manner was truly amazing. He really spent the time to explain what he saw when performing an ultrasound on my knee which proved his knowledge and expertise was undeniable. His Tampa office members really made me feel like I wasn't just another patient waiting in an assembly line. I had consults with four other highly recommended orthopedic surgeons and after my consult with Dr. Torrance I knew this was where I needed to be. He went above and beyond to really figure out what was wrong with my knee in order to decide which procedure was needed. I'm super happy and am grateful for my recovery and the relief. Thank You!
N. T. – Mar 10, 2020
excellent, Dr. Torrance is amazing
Peter R. – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
DR Torrance provided exceptional service and post care.
Scott L. – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr Torrence is the best Dr. I went to multiple Drs for my knee without improvement. Dr Torrence came in, evaluated, and treated the injury and I left the office walking and so much better. Plus being a great listener and compassionate individual. I have seen him in the past and he is highly skilled and has helped me from a cane and opiates to no meds and back to the gym. Definitely recommend him!!!
Cheryl – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
great improvement in joint motion and pain. exercise is important and makes a difference
Donald M. – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr. Torrence has provided me clarity, safety and trust as he shares with me what i will be experiencing with confidence. he is well educated and willing to support me in understanding what's happening and healing in my body. I trust him with my life as i choose him to take care of me in healing and feel very confident in his skill and education.
Angela S. – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Dr Torrance spent alot of quality time explaining not only the options but the science behind them. I appreciated how he helped demystify the process.
C. G. – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
From stem cell in early 2018, to PRP last week, Dr. Torrance and his highly effective team brought my knees from wheelchair to dancing again! Stem changed my life, and I can’t thank them enough!
Andrea Pierson – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
the prp procedure was absolutelythe best for my hip. able to walk 3 miles this am, have not done that in 4 years.hip outcome index/43 to16 in 6 weeks.
James H. – Dec 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
I came in unable to walk or drive. Unable to do even the smallest of tasks and was bedridden. The very first day after Dr. Torrance's procedure, I drove and have been walking, shopping, doing gardening, boating in essence, I have my independence and my life back! Thank you everyone at Regennex and Dr. Abby Perone at LoveHealth for the excellent physical therapy work!
Lynn V. – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?
Wanted to be able to ski again - and was told I needed some major foot surgery by 2 other physicians. Ski fine and so, had my hip bursitis treated with great success. Will come here first for aches and pains!
Joan L. – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Torrance II, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Torrance II?

Dr. Torrance II accepts

Dr. Torrance II accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Torrance II treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Muscle Energy Technique
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Shoulder Cartilage Treatment
  • Shoulder Injuries
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

Ronald Torrance II, DO, is a non-surgical orthopedic physician specializing in Sports Medicine at New ReGeneration Orthopedics – Regenexx Tampa Bay. He was born in Erie, Pennsylvania, and moved to Sarasota, Florida when he was 12. Dr. Torrance exce...

• Regenerative Medicine