Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 44 reviews.
Author:
Had gynecomastia surgery. 1st time in 25 yrs I did not dread summer(no lie). Results were Outstanding! Painless, no visible scarring procedure. Great guy. Would recommend Dr.Schuster in a heartbeat!
Author:
Dr. Schuster is wonderful. Last year I turned 50 and had developed a very crepey neck and marionette lines on my face. I consulted with 3 doctors to see what could be done I decided to have a necklift and lower facelift Dr. Schuster stood above the rest. He was informative when explaining the procedure and well as meds and recovery process. I loved staying over night in the hospital post op in case there was an issue. When I woke up in the morning he was right there checking on me. The hospital staff had flattering things to say about him as well as Dr. Schreiber. His office staff is always professional and kind with follow up visits. I like waking up every morning and loving what I see. I look the same but 10 years younger. Any surgery is scary but it was definitely with it. Thanks for everything Dr. Schuster.
Author:
Care was sensitive to my feelings, questions and concerns were carefully responded too, and care was tailored my personal needs.
Author:
Dr. Schuster did my rhinoplasty about two years ago, and I could not be happier with the results. He truly has a gift, because my "new" nose looks so natural, which is exactly what I wanted. He made me feel completely at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process from initial visits all the way to post-op! He truly cares about his patients, and works tirelessly to meet all of their needs. I feel so much more confident and happy with the way I look now, thanks to him!
Author:
Dr. Schuster’s staff made me feel extremely comfortable about my gynecomastia. I was blown away with his thoroughness with examining my chest as well as his ability to fully explain the process of the surgical procedure. My recovery time was much shorter than I thought it would be. Dr. Schuster’s meticulous follow up appointments were fantastic in monitoring the healing process and the results. And the results were fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Schuster!
Author:
Great Dr! Very thoughtful of patient and needs. Disclosed what to expect with procedure, discomforts, redness and how to manage. Would highly recommend Dr Shuster to family and friends !!!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Schuster to anyone, given his most precise surgical hands & eyes. Also, he demonstrated the highest quality pre-op and post-op care.
Author:
I visited a couple surgeons for breast augmentation and felt comfortable with Dr. Schuster right away. His team was great and understanding also since I was a little nervous about the whole procedure at first. I was a 32A pre-surgery and decided to go with the Ideal Implant at 360cc. I could not be happier with the results! My boobs look completely natural. If you are looking for a surgeon for breast augmentation, I'd highly suggest Dr. Schuster! Best decision I made all year!
Author:
I don’t have enough words to thank Dr. Schuster for everything that he has done for us .Thank you for changing our life. My surgery was in June 2017.. I am 58yrs and I had a tummy tuck and more.,My body is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL because of you., Anytime I called or text you ,you always had time for me ..always . I hope others will see this and be encourage to believe that it is never to late . GO FOR IT. You are worth it. You are not to old.. Your Staff is absolutely Amazing ,so caring .
Author:
He is an incredibly nice and thoughtful doctor. He definitely made me feel at ease and he did an amazing job. I 100% would recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Schuster and his staff were professional and efficient. Dr. Schuster answered all my questions and put me at ease. I am very pleased with the results of my “fillers” and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.
Author:
I had a great experience with Dr. Schuster from the point of consultation through recovery for nipple inversion surgery. He was very thorough with answering questions, especially with my concerns about preserving milk ducts and the likelihood of nipple inversion recurrence. The surgery itself was very easy. I had minimal pain afterward, and could immediately resume my normal activities. I couldn't be more happy with the aesthetic results. There is little to no scarring, and they look great!
Author:
Dr. Schuster is a great plastic surgeon. I got excellent results out of my gynecomastia surgery. There are no visible scars and by looking at my chest you wouldn’t recognize if I had surgery or not. After surgery I had several follow up visits to make sure the healing process is going well. The Clinic staff are very professional and friendly. I am really pleased with the outcome and I would recommend Dr. Schuster to my friends.
Author:
A true gem of a doctor that I highly recommend. He's an artist that can greatly improve the appearance of your face and breasts. Been a delighted patient for the past 20+ years.
Author:
Dr. Schuster is an unbelievably talented plastic surgeon. His skill level is superior and state of the art. He has a caring personality and he is equipped to handle difficult cases. I had a breast reduction surgery with a lift. My case was very complicated. He did a perfect job! He is as good or better than a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon without having to travel or pay Beverly Hills prices. You cannot go wrong by hiring him! He is the best and so are the people he works with!
Author:
I found him online I sent an email they got back to me right away the staff and himself I was very impressed. He is easy to talk to he explains everything well enough that you are able to stand. I felt so comfortable with him and his staff also they are GREAT!! After my procedure he called me right away and any questions any concerns I had he got back to me right away he's the best that I have ever met. I totally recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Schuster was amazing, from my initial visit to my follow up he was very attentive and answered any questions or concerns I had, he's very easy to talk to and his bedside manner & staff are excellent. He's not a surgeon who attempts to sell you on other procedures, he's honest about results, what you may or may not need, provides realistic expectations, and he doesn't pressure you into getting surgery. He does beautiful work, I mean I have no scarring, & I felt comfortable under his care.