Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD

Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Telehealth services available

Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He is affiliated with medical facilities Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Northwest Hospital Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schuster to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Schuster & Schreiber Plastic Surgery & Skin Care

Fri

Sat

Office
closed
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Schuster & Schreiber Plastic Surgery & Skin Care

Visit Website
Ronald H. Schuster M.d. P.A.10807 Falls Rd Ste 101 Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
    • Sat: closed

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Schuster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schuster

Dr. Schuster

Terrific experience with Dr. Schuster and his staff. I had my procedure for gynecomastia about 1.5 months after my consult. He did a great job explaining how it would work, the best path to recovery and how to avoid common complications. Very happy with the results.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Nov 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE ALL THE WAY! DR Schuster was so patient and professional throughout my whole surgery journey. He made sure I felt comfortable and understood exactly what was going on the whole time. I have gone back to Dr Schuster multiple times and he never disappoints! HIS RESULTS ARE TRULY AMAZING.
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Schuster for gynecomastia surgery. He and his staff are very friendly and professional. The procedure and recovery period went exactly as were explained to me. I'm pleased with the results and now have a more masculine-looking chest.
Colin – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I got lipo on my knees 2 years ago and my left knee is still in constant pain. Dr. Schuster recommended I see an orthopedic specialist for help. I’ve been to several and no one knows how to help me. MRI isn’t showing injury but my knee pain is very real!! Getting lipo on my knees is one of the biggest regrets of my life as I’m left with constant pain. And the physical pain has led to emotional pain of depression.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Very happy with the results! I was never uncomfortable during or after treatment.
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Suffered from gyno for couple of years. Dr Schuster and staff were awesome! Had no problems following surgery and no scarring. Great job. High recommend!
Jeremy – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I have a painful and disfiguring condition called LIPEDEMA. By the time I was diagnosed, my lower legs had lost their shape. I had no ankles and had fat deposits beneath each knee. I was unable to kneel down without pain and needed assistance to get back up. During my initial consultation with Dr. Schuster, he helped me feel very at ease with how he could help me with my concerns to which my condition had caused. Dr. Schuster performed liposuction on my lower legs this past July. Today, I can kneel with absolutely no pain. My legs look completely normal and are beautifully shaped. Most importantly, Dr. Schuster's excellence in his field has helped me regain my confidence. No longer will I feel the need to wear long pants in 90 degree weather. I would highly recommend Dr. Schuster. He, and his staff, are caring and professional. I will always be grateful for what Dr. Schuster has done for me!
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I interviewed a number of doctors and none were close to Dr Schuster in terms of knowledge and friendliness. I highly recommend him
Vernon – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Had gynecomastia surgery. 1st time in 25 yrs I did not dread summer(no lie). Results were Outstanding! Painless, no visible scarring procedure. Great guy. Would recommend Dr.Schuster in a heartbeat!
Mike – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster is wonderful. Last year I turned 50 and had developed a very crepey neck and marionette lines on my face. I consulted with 3 doctors to see what could be done I decided to have a necklift and lower facelift Dr. Schuster stood above the rest. He was informative when explaining the procedure and well as meds and recovery process. I loved staying over night in the hospital post op in case there was an issue. When I woke up in the morning he was right there checking on me. The hospital staff had flattering things to say about him as well as Dr. Schreiber. His office staff is always professional and kind with follow up visits. I like waking up every morning and loving what I see. I look the same but 10 years younger. Any surgery is scary but it was definitely with it. Thanks for everything Dr. Schuster.
Debbie in Lutherville, MD – Jun 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Care was sensitive to my feelings, questions and concerns were carefully responded too, and care was tailored my personal needs.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster did my rhinoplasty about two years ago, and I could not be happier with the results. He truly has a gift, because my "new" nose looks so natural, which is exactly what I wanted. He made me feel completely at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process from initial visits all the way to post-op! He truly cares about his patients, and works tirelessly to meet all of their needs. I feel so much more confident and happy with the way I look now, thanks to him!
Baltimore, MD – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster’s staff made me feel extremely comfortable about my gynecomastia. I was blown away with his thoroughness with examining my chest as well as his ability to fully explain the process of the surgical procedure. My recovery time was much shorter than I thought it would be. Dr. Schuster’s meticulous follow up appointments were fantastic in monitoring the healing process and the results. And the results were fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Schuster!
Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Great Dr! Very thoughtful of patient and needs. Disclosed what to expect with procedure, discomforts, redness and how to manage. Would highly recommend Dr Shuster to family and friends !!!
Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Schuster to anyone, given his most precise surgical hands & eyes. Also, he demonstrated the highest quality pre-op and post-op care.
Mitchell Burken, MD in Sykesville, MD – Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I visited a couple surgeons for breast augmentation and felt comfortable with Dr. Schuster right away. His team was great and understanding also since I was a little nervous about the whole procedure at first. I was a 32A pre-surgery and decided to go with the Ideal Implant at 360cc. I could not be happier with the results! My boobs look completely natural. If you are looking for a surgeon for breast augmentation, I'd highly suggest Dr. Schuster! Best decision I made all year!
Jane in (Ellicott City) 4900 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I don’t have enough words to thank Dr. Schuster for everything that he has done for us .Thank you for changing our life. My surgery was in June 2017.. I am 58yrs and I had a tummy tuck and more.,My body is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL because of you., Anytime I called or text you ,you always had time for me ..always . I hope others will see this and be encourage to believe that it is never to late . GO FOR IT. You are worth it. You are not to old.. Your Staff is absolutely Amazing ,so caring .
Cindy – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
He is an incredibly nice and thoughtful doctor. He definitely made me feel at ease and he did an amazing job. I 100% would recommend him.
Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster and his staff were professional and efficient. Dr. Schuster answered all my questions and put me at ease. I am very pleased with the results of my “fillers” and would not hesitate to recommend him to others.
Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Schuster from the point of consultation through recovery for nipple inversion surgery. He was very thorough with answering questions, especially with my concerns about preserving milk ducts and the likelihood of nipple inversion recurrence. The surgery itself was very easy. I had minimal pain afterward, and could immediately resume my normal activities. I couldn't be more happy with the aesthetic results. There is little to no scarring, and they look great!
Baltimore, MD – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuster?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Schuster's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schuster's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Schuster accepts

Dr. Schuster accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Medicare

Believing that enhancement of your image can help improve your self-confidence and enjoyment of life, Dr. Schuster also strongly believes in providing...Read more

Baltimore cosmetic surgeon Ronald H. Schuster, MD, is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and Chief of the Plastic Surgery Division...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery