Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Schuster & Schreiber Plastic Surgery & Skin Care

• Sat: closed

Dr. Schuster accepts

Dr. Schuster accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Schuster's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schuster's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Believing that enhancement of your image can help improve your self-confidence and enjoyment of life, Dr. Schuster also strongly believes in providing for your utmost health and safety.

The treatment program you receive may involve ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schuster

Dr. Schuster?
Dr. Schuster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD
Had gynecomastia surgery. 1st time in 25 yrs I did not dread summer(no lie). Results were Outstanding! Painless, no visible scarring procedure. Great guy. Would recommend Dr.Schuster in a heartbeat!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster is wonderful. Last year I turned 50 and had developed a very crepey neck and marionette lines on my face. I consulted with 3 doctors to see what could be done I decided to have a necklift and lower facelift Dr. Schuster stood above the rest. He was informative when explaining the procedure and well as meds and recovery process. I loved staying over night in the hospital post op in case there was an issue. When I woke up in the morning he was right there checking on me. The hospital staff had flattering things to say about him as well as Dr. Schreiber. His office staff is always professional and kind with follow up visits. I like waking up every morning and loving what I see. I look the same but 10 years younger. Any surgery is scary but it was definitely with it. Thanks for everything Dr. Schuster.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Care was sensitive to my feelings, questions and concerns were carefully responded too, and care was tailored my personal needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster did my rhinoplasty about two years ago, and I could not be happier with the results. He truly has a gift, because my "new" nose looks so natural, which is exactly what I wanted. He made me feel completely at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process from initial visits all the way to post-op! He truly cares about his patients, and works tirelessly to meet all of their needs. I feel so much more confident and happy with the way I look now, thanks to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Dr. Schuster’s staff made me feel extremely comfortable about my gynecomastia. I was blown away with his thoroughness with examining my chest as well as his ability to fully explain the process of the surgical procedure. My recovery time was much shorter than I thought it would be. Dr. Schuster’s meticulous follow up appointments were fantastic in monitoring the healing process and the results. And the results were fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Schuster!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
Great Dr! Very thoughtful of patient and needs. Disclosed what to expect with procedure, discomforts, redness and how to manage. Would highly recommend Dr Shuster to family and friends !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Schuster to anyone, given his most precise surgical hands & eyes. Also, he demonstrated the highest quality pre-op and post-op care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I visited a couple surgeons for breast augmentation and felt comfortable with Dr. Schuster right away. His team was great and understanding also since I was a little nervous about the whole procedure at first. I was a 32A pre-surgery and decided to go with the Ideal Implant at 360cc. I could not be happier with the results! My boobs look completely natural. If you are looking for a surgeon for breast augmentation, I'd highly suggest Dr. Schuster! Best decision I made all year!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
I don’t have enough words to thank Dr. Schuster for everything that he has done for us .Thank you for changing our life. My surgery was in June 2017.. I am 58yrs and I had a tummy tuck and more.,My body is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL because of you., Anytime I called or text you ,you always had time for me ..always . I hope others will see this and be encourage to believe that it is never to late . GO FOR IT. You are worth it. You are not to old.. Your Staff is absolutely Amazing ,so caring .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?
He is an incredibly nice and thoughtful doctor. He definitely made me feel at ease and he did an amazing job. I 100% would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schuster?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schuster treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average