Dr. Ronald Sachs, MD
Addiction Psychiatry•Male•Age 68
Ronald A Sachs MD58 E HOLLISTER ST Cincinnati, OH 45219
Dr. Ronald Sachs, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine medical school in 1980. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sachs to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Sachs' conditions and procedures:
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid Dependence
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy Services
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sachs accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.