Dr. Ronald Sachs, MD
Addiction Psychiatry•Male•Age 69
Dr. Ronald Sachs, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine medical school in 1980. His office is not accepting new patients.
Ronald A Sachs MD58 E HOLLISTER ST Cincinnati, OH 45219 ()
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Sachs' conditions and procedures:
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Depressive Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid Dependence
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy Services
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sachs accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.