Dr. Ronald Riefkohl, MD

Dr. Ronald Riefkohl, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

110 E Carver St Durham, NC 27704 Get Directions

Dr. Ronald Riefkohl, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Durham, NC. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Riefkohl is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital.

Dr. Riefkohl's Experience

See how Dr. Riefkohl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Riefkohl

Dr. Riefkohl accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Riefkohl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Riefkohl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riefkohl to family and friends
Dr. Riefkohl's Performance
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr Reifkol was recommended by two of my friends as well as my dermatologist. His staff and the environment made me feel very comfortable and the results of his surgery on my friends was amazing. His approach is conservative so your results are extremely natural looking. I interviews no other MDs as I had heard he was the best for face lifts etc
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Riefkohl performed a lower face lift and eye lift for me four years ago. He asked to see photos of my face over 20+ years and used these as a guide to create a fresher look for me. His work is amazing. Just right. Not overly tight or stretched. I look rested and natural. I am still thrilled. I highly recommend him.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Riefkohl performed a facelift on me 5 years ago. He was very condescending to me in our first meeting; I was nervous anyway, and his manner did not set me at ease. But he was highly recommended by a friend, so I thought I would go ahead. Afterward, I was not given sufficient follow-up care. After stitches were removed, that was it. The facelift looks good, but after 5 years I still have lots of numbness, and some pain, around my ears and the stitch marks never completely disappeared.
in New York, NY |
A brilliant plastic surgeon with the eye of an artist. He looked at my face prior to lift, showed me what he was going to do and the result was fabulous. It's been SEVEN years and the work has held up. The office and OR are immaculate, staff wonderful. I looked at the results of the ladies who had surgery on the same day as I did (we were in the waiting room together post-op) and they looked amazing. Husbands beaming. Would give Dr. Riefkohl 5x5 stars if I could. Eyelids next.
in Providence ri |
Excellent plastic surgeon, and very pleased with outcome, highly recommend
Raleigh, NC |
excellent surgeon; genuine care of his patients; is on time for appointments
Raleigh, NC |
I interviewed two physicians whom came highly recommended. Upon meeting Dr. Riefkohl, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He thoroughly answered my questions; validated my desired results were within reason; explained expected recovery process; warm and engaging staff and comfortable facility that ensures privacy post surgery. The entire experience on day of surgery was easy and comfortable. He is known for creating a totally natural result and that's exactly what I have! I'm thrilled!!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Riefkohl, MD?
Are you Dr. Riefkohl?

Compare Dr. Riefkohl

Dr. Riefkohl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Riefkohl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Riefkohl's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Riefkohl does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Riefkohl and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tulane Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1972

Duke University Hospital

Completed in 1979

Louisville Hand Assoc

Completed in 1979

Ochsner Medical Center

Completed in 1976

Dr. Riefkohl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riefkohl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

Dr. Riefkohl does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Riefkohl and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.