Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD
Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Pohlman's Experience

See how Dr. Pohlman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pohlman

Dr. Pohlman accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Pohlman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Pohlman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pohlman to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Pohlman's Performance
      GOOD
    in Dayton, OH |
    I'm an older male and I've been seeing Dr. Pohlman for several years. Ron is a bright, compassionate, and understanding doctor. We have straight forward medical conversations and he is up to date on the latest medical research.
    Dayton, OH |
    I've been going to Dr. Pohlman for over 10 years. He is a good guy and a "by the book" physician. I can say this because I am a physician myself. He is a quiet guy by nature, so not much small talk. I personally like the low key experience - just the facts and get the job done right. I could go to anybody, but I stick with Ron because I am most comfortable here.
    in Beavercreek, OH |
    Dr. Pohlman is a very caring concerned physician. He takes his time with you and thoroughly explains everything to you. He is very honest with his patients. My daughter was his patient until she passed and my grand daughter and I have been patients of his for several years. Believe you me I expect a physician to be top notch. I would highly recommend Dr Pohlman.
    Englewood, OH |
    I thought he was horrible. I was struggling with my anxiety, and he was very demeaning. I kept apologizing for having the anxiety issues while in the office, and at one point, he said, "Would you just stop that?" He barely gave me an exam and didn't listen to me at all. I have never felt so belittled by a medical professional in my life. I only saw him because my PCP wasn't in; I will never make that mistake again.
    in Beavercreek, Ohio |
    My lower rating is due to a very rude receptionist that is regularly there. Also, there was a $20 balance on my account that I was unaware of. Since it remained there for several months, I lost my ability to be a patient there. Dr. Pohlman seems knowledgable and nice. It is hard to put into words, but my whole experience while there was just OK. I have been going to a new physician and like the building, receptionist, and family doctor much better.
    Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD?
    Are you Dr. Pohlman?

Dr. Pohlman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice and Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Pohlman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pohlman's Board Certifications

Ohio State University

Graduated in 1982

St. Elizabeth Medical Center Dayton OH
      St. Elizabeth Medical Center

Dr. Pohlman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pohlman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Public Health & General Preventive Medicine