Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Ronald Linehan, MD
Dr. Ronald Linehan, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Lancaster, OH. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Linehan is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center.

Primary Location

1533 Election House Rd NW

Lancaster, OH 43130

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Linehan

Our philosophy of patient management involves identifying the sources of a patient's pain and treating the underlying causes. Our goal is to lessen our patient's pain and improve their quality of life. Our treatment plans include minimally invasive procedures, optimizing medications, coordinating treatment with other physicians and health professionals, making recommendations to family physicians, and patient education. We recognize that suffering pain is a complex issue for our patients. With this in mind, our philosophy of patient management also includes how we interact with our patients. From our front office staff to our physicians, we will at all times treat our patients with respect, compassion and understanding.

Dr. Linehan's Experience

Dr. Linehan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • The Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Linehan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Linehan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Linehan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Linehan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Linehan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Linehan Says:

Our primary goal is to treat pain and restore a patient's way of life to where it was before the injury or illness occurred. I'm here to answer your questions, even those that may come up after you leave the office. We will make every effort to talk with you in the office or over the phone, whichever is more convenient for you. Thank you for entrusting your care to us.

Dr. Linehan's Performance
in Lancaster, OH |
i injured my back to the point of being unable to function. I was recommended to Dr Linehan by a nurse friend. I called his office, explained my situation and was seen the next day. He talked with me, evaluated my situation, made recommendations, performed one procedure and I left the office able to stand straight and with an immediate decrease in pain. I am back to work and able to function normal. I am completely satisfied with the care and kindness of Dr Linehan and his staff.
in Circleville ohio |
Thank God for this man been to a lot of docs most throw pain meds at you -so done with that -nice to see doc that wants to treat problem to get better not cover with pain meds
Lancaster, OH |
Dr. Linehan is a very caring and excellent physician. He listens to his patients and recommends appropriate treatment for the ailment. He has treated my back pain for several years and recently performed the second facet joint nerve ablation. It is a great relief to no longer experience the excruciating pain which I had been having for several months.
in Lancaster, OH |
Dr.Ron is the best. Don't go anywhere else. He's convenient, kind, truly concerned regarding your pain or other issues and works very hard at getting the problem identified and corrected. Very kind Doc. and a Happy staff that show a lot of compassion like the Doc. does for every patient. I have referred several friends to Doc. I have that much confidence in him. I wish I had gone to him first and not spent my time in pain waiting on specialists in Cincinnati that did nothing for me.
in Waverly Ohio |
Could not hardly stand up or sit because of back problems. Had 4 or 5 visits and now I have hardly any pain at all. Thank God first of all then thank Dr Linehan for his professional care
in Hebron, OH |
I have had 4 visits with Dr Linehan, 3 for SI joint injections. I have gone from chronic pain 24/7, to close to 50% less pain since August. I'm 72 years old so not trying to run a marathon, just feel like a functional human being. He has been able to help me reach that level. A lovely extra is that he is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and improving their lives. Much gratitude Dr. Linehan!
in Lancaster, OH |
I was greeted with a smile, taken to an exam room within 15 minutes of my arrival. Within 10 minutes Dr. Linehan came in to speak with me. He was very kind and explained my options in a way I could understand. He explained that he doesn't write for long term pain meds which I could appreciate as I am looking for something to treat the problem. I would definitely recommend Dr. Linehan and his staff!
in Lancaster, OH |
He and his staff take the time to answer questions and provide thorough care.
in Baltimore, OH |
Very good Doctor and staff. Pleasant experince.
in Reynoldsburg |
He walked into the room stating he doesn't manage pain but sends information to your family doctor. I have had 12 injectons into and around the spine ana they didn't work so he wants to do 3 more injectons and starting my treatment all over again if you have chronic pain do not go to this doctor and find a pain management doctor that really manages pain!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Linehan, MD?
Are you Dr. Linehan?