Dr. Ronald L. Levine, MD

Dr. Ronald L. Levine, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Levine Heart & Wellness 680 2nd Ave N Ste 304, Naples, FL 34102 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

At Levine Heart & Wellness we provide exceptional care with personalized service.Read more

Dr. Levine's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Levine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Levine has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Levine
Dr. Levine's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (70)
in Naples, Fl. |
Dr. Levine saved my life 15 years ago when I had a heart attack, and I have been in his care ever since. He is a very personable doctor with great bedside manners, and he cares. His staff is efficient and courteous, and makes visits to the doctor's office enjoyable. Five stars!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent clinician, wonderful office staff, great bedside manner. Ease of talking too, and understanding
in Naples, FL |
Very impressed with not only the doctors knowledge, but also his compassion & ability to explain things so we could understand them. Staff was very friendly & professional.
in Naples, FL |
I had a surgical experience as well as an office visit and both were exceptional!
in Naples, FL 34110 |
My husband Ronald and I have been patients of Dr. Levine for about 10 years. Dr. Levine and his staff have always taken excellent care of us. Dr. Levine's expertise in Cardiology sets the tone for his entire office staff. They all extremely competent in their positions. Dr. Levine,Daniel (his P.A.), Sheila, Daniella, and Kolby are friendly, helpful and very professional. They are always willing to extend themselves for the benefit of the patient. We are fortunate to be in Dr. Levine's care!
in Naples, FL |
Outstanding..dr. Levine listens and is very matter of fact..his staff is one of the best that I have seen in a dr. Office..my father was sent to the hospital after meeting dr.levine 2 days earlier..and he was involved with decisions and the help we needed as if he knew my father for years...I am so happy we found dr.levine!! Thoughtful and someone you can have confidence and respect for... I can honestly say I wish there were more doctors like DR. Levine
in Naples, FL |
Love the staff! Dr. Levine is very very thourgh and has an awesome bedside manner. He is very cutting edge in using technology and allows the patients to respond to appointment confirmations and pay bills via their computer or mobile device. Made the testing very easy and stressless. Thank you for a wonderful experience! David Aldrich, Naples
Naples, FL |
Patient centered practice. Dr. Levine listens then shares his up to date knowledge.
in Naples, FL |
Today was my first meeting with Dr Levine and the team. They made me feel right at ease as we discussed my medical history, concerns, and go forward plans. All my questions were answered. I knew my cardiovascular health was in good hands! Thank you Dr Levine and Team!
in Dallas, TX |
Cannot say how comforting it is that dr Levine is taking care of my parents. Living in Texas, it is so important to know he is taking excellent care of both of them. Wonderful Doctor, caring man. Highly recommend.
in Naples, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Levine's for 10 years. He and his staff have proven to be quite professional while, making every effort to do the best they can for the patient. All this with a sense of humor. How can you beat that? I cannot recommend him enough. If you are looking for great cardiologist, then call Dr. Ronald Levine right away. Contact me, and I will explain why he is the best in Naples.
in Naples, FL |
After my recent appt.with you, I reflected on my experience with a famous Cardiologist practicing in another state.There, I waited approx. one hour to see the Dr. who never glanced up from his computer to look at me during the entire visit. At your office, thankfully I am treated as a fellow human being by you and your staff. I deeply appreciated your calmness, self confidence and savoir-faire prior to my stent surgery. It was very comforting!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Levine and his staff are very professional. We called for an appointment and was seen quickly. Dr Levine took his time to explain my husband's situation and made us feel more at ease.It is a pleasure to find a Doctor who makes you feel comfortable with his caring manner.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I have been experiencing chest pains. I have a family history of cardiac illnesses, so I was quite nervous about this office visit. All of my fears disappeared upon meeting Dr. Levine and his staff. Dr. Levine's interview and thorough exam proved me wrong. His diagnosis and referral made me feel so much better. I highly recommend him to family and friends.,
in Estero, FL |
Excellent Dr. Great staff & office runs smoothly
in Naples, FL |
Very positive experience. Prompt and efficient, significant use of technology on site. Very strong staff. Cordial style.
in Naples, FL |
I am an extended stay (Jan-May) seasonal resident of Naples looking to establish a relationship with a local cardiologist to complement my care up North. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Levine and his staff for the first time yesterday afternoon and must say that it was a very positive experience. Dr. Levine and his office staff harness today's technology in a very meaningful and productive way, benefiting both the Dr. and the patient.... a very refreshing and worthwhile experience!
in Naples, FL |
It was our first visit with Dr. Levine, we were very impress with him, he was kind and gave us his full time and attention during our visit. We are also very impressed with his high technology from the beginning to the end. We are glad that we made the decision to see him
in Naples, FL |
During a recent routine wellness visit it was discovered that my husband had a heart irregularity. We were referred to Dr. Levine for testing and their office scheduled his appointmentment the next day. His PA and staff were professional and took the time to answer our questions and provide immediate solutions. Dr. Levine and his staff provided us with superior care and my husband now has an excellent prognosis. We are grateful and are happy to recommend them.
in Naples, FL |
I am a retired podiatrist, so I feel I have great insight to maintaining a practice. I can state unequivocally that Dr. Levine is outstanding in his knowledge and hands on skills, and has assembled a staff that is caring and efficient. No one will ever feel that they have been rushed through an office visit. He and his staff are reminiscent of an old time country physician, but with all the modern knowledge available to his specialty.
in Naples, FL |
I'm a licensed doctor of dental surgery and was in private practice in Newport News, VA for over 43 years. I recently retired and moved to Naples. Dr. Levine was thorough and attentive. He answered all my questions. He and his staff spent more than an hour and a half with me. Very unusual these days. I left his office with a diagnosis and sensible treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Levine without hesitation.
in Marco Island, FL |
Not only a great, attentive doctor, but also a warm, friendly personality.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald L. Levine, MD?
Are you Dr. Levine?

Compare Dr. Levine

• Interventional Cardiology
  • Cardiology
  • Vascular & Interventional Radiology

Why It Matters: Dr. Levine's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Aneurysm
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Syncope
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Completed in 1997

University of Maryland

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Levine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Levine

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Levine's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Levine

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Levine's Care Philosophy