Interventional Cardiology  |
Dr. Ronald Levine, MD
Dr. Ronald Levine, M.D. is a top-ranked cardiologist in Naples, Florida, offering the most advanced, state-of-the-art care for men and women with heart disease and other heart-related disorders. As a leading cardiologist, Dr. Levine is skilled in providing the best diagnostic and treatment options for issues like chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, fainting (syncope), shortness of breath (dyspnea), palpitations and heart attack, as well as a full range of preventative and interventional care options and minimally-invasive procedures including angioplasty and stenting. Practicing in Naples since 1997, Dr. Levine is well-regarded for his compassionate approach to care, adhering to a patient-centered approach that focuses on each patient's unique needs for the most effective, most appropriate care and the best possible outcomes. As a specialist in preventative and interventional treatments, Dr. Levine is committed to helping patients reduce their risk for heart disease and heart attack. In addition to performing advanced diagnostic services to help patients understand their cardiovascular risk profiles, Dr. Levine also provides patients with the education and guidance they need to make important lifestyle changes that help support better cardiovascular health and wellness. After graduating from the Medical College of Virginia, Dr. Levine completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, followed by a fellowship in general cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular intervention at the University of Alabama. During his tenure, Dr. Levine trained with Dr. Gary Roubin, co-inventor of the first coronary stent to be approved by the FDA. In addition to seeing patients at his private practice, Dr. Levine has served in many leadership roles throughout the community, including serving as the director of the Shick Heart Center and president of The American Heart Association of Southwest Florida. Dr. Levine welcomes new patients at Levine Heart & Wellness, and the practice accepts most major medical insurance plans.

Levine Heart & Wellness

680 2nd Ave N Ste 304

Naples, FL 34102

• AARP
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Celtic Insurance Company
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Levine

At Levine Heart & Wellness we provide exceptional care with personalized service.

Dr. Levine's Experience

Dr. Levine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Interventional Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Aneurysm
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Syncope
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging

• Med College Of Virginia Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Dr. Levine's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Levine for 17 years and feel blessed to have him as my doctor. After relaying to me the importance of being checked due to a family history of heart disease; he has given me the greatest peace of mind. Following all of his recommendations with medications, diet, and exercise has allowed me to live an incredibly healthy life. Dr Levine is a truly compassionate doctor with an amazing staff that will always make you feel like family!!
marco island, fl |
Dr. Levine is a wonderful cardiologist. I have entrusted my heart care to him. I'am 80 years old and enjoying life every day. I had a-fib, had the ablation which was a success. I play golf, mow my own lawn, travel and follow Dr. Levine's instructions.
in Naples, FL |
An excellent provider, staff, practice. I have been seeing him for normal checkups after an initial irregularity in 2002. My PCP highly recommended Dr. Levine.... also he is an Apple Fanboy :-) Oh, also, he must be a GP-at-heart because he always asks about any other issues or disorders and will assist with solutions to those as well... plus he was selected as the first director of the Naples Community Hospital cardiac center.
in Melbourne, FL |
I had been seeing Dr. Levine for the last 3 years. I have had a wonderful experience with him and his staff. They all are very knowledgeable and focused on quality care. Unfortunately, I moved out of the Naples area. However, if I ever move back, he would be my heart doctor. I highly recommend him and his entire practice. Thank you so much!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Levine has a excellent staff that serve you with great care and friendliness and make you feel like you belong there. He is very personable and you feel very comfortable talking to him. Great guy!!
in Marco Island, FL |
My husband and I have been very pleased with the service and care received from this office. They have been on top of or ahead of all of our problems.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Great Doc - suported by a great staff. This practice does it right; so professional and so caring.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Since relocating to SW Fla I've been to several Cardiologists, with little success. I did a Google search and found Dr. Levine. I liked what I read, and I liked his credentials. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist in this field. Staff is great too!
in naples, fl |
Excellent diagnostician -- very though -- very organized office and highly responsive to patient’s needs.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Levine is an excellent cardiologist. With his guidance and treatment, I am now approaching my best health in years. He is a skilled cardiac catheterization surgeon - and has been able to approach my health problems with confidence of improving my condition. Trust him with my life.
in Florida |
From setting up an appointment to registration and consultation, Dr. Levine and staff were efficient, professional, dedicated and above all caring. This practice is awesome and could be possibly Naples best keep secret.
in Naples, Fl. |
Dr. Levine saved my life 15 years ago when I had a heart attack, and I have been in his care ever since. He is a very personable doctor with great bedside manners, and he cares. His staff is efficient and courteous, and makes visits to the doctor's office enjoyable. Five stars!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent clinician, wonderful office staff, great bedside manner. Ease of talking too, and understanding
in Naples, FL |
Very impressed with not only the doctors knowledge, but also his compassion & ability to explain things so we could understand them. Staff was very friendly & professional.
in Naples, FL |
I had a surgical experience as well as an office visit and both were exceptional!
in Naples, FL 34110 |
My husband Ronald and I have been patients of Dr. Levine for about 10 years. Dr. Levine and his staff have always taken excellent care of us. Dr. Levine's expertise in Cardiology sets the tone for his entire office staff. They all extremely competent in their positions. Dr. Levine,Daniel (his P.A.), Sheila, Daniella, and Kolby are friendly, helpful and very professional. They are always willing to extend themselves for the benefit of the patient. We are fortunate to be in Dr. Levine's care!
in Naples, FL |
Outstanding..dr. Levine listens and is very matter of fact..his staff is one of the best that I have seen in a dr. Office..my father was sent to the hospital after meeting dr.levine 2 days earlier..and he was involved with decisions and the help we needed as if he knew my father for years...I am so happy we found dr.levine!! Thoughtful and someone you can have confidence and respect for... I can honestly say I wish there were more doctors like DR. Levine
in Naples, FL |
Love the staff! Dr. Levine is very very thourgh and has an awesome bedside manner. He is very cutting edge in using technology and allows the patients to respond to appointment confirmations and pay bills via their computer or mobile device. Made the testing very easy and stressless. Thank you for a wonderful experience! David Aldrich, Naples
Naples, FL |
Patient centered practice. Dr. Levine listens then shares his up to date knowledge.
in Naples, FL |
Today was my first meeting with Dr Levine and the team. They made me feel right at ease as we discussed my medical history, concerns, and go forward plans. All my questions were answered. I knew my cardiovascular health was in good hands! Thank you Dr Levine and Team!
in Dallas, TX |
Cannot say how comforting it is that dr Levine is taking care of my parents. Living in Texas, it is so important to know he is taking excellent care of both of them. Wonderful Doctor, caring man. Highly recommend.
in Naples, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Levine's for 10 years. He and his staff have proven to be quite professional while, making every effort to do the best they can for the patient. All this with a sense of humor. How can you beat that? I cannot recommend him enough. If you are looking for great cardiologist, then call Dr. Ronald Levine right away. Contact me, and I will explain why he is the best in Naples.
in Naples, FL |
After my recent appt.with you, I reflected on my experience with a famous Cardiologist practicing in another state.There, I waited approx. one hour to see the Dr. who never glanced up from his computer to look at me during the entire visit. At your office, thankfully I am treated as a fellow human being by you and your staff. I deeply appreciated your calmness, self confidence and savoir-faire prior to my stent surgery. It was very comforting!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Levine and his staff are very professional. We called for an appointment and was seen quickly. Dr Levine took his time to explain my husband's situation and made us feel more at ease.It is a pleasure to find a Doctor who makes you feel comfortable with his caring manner.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I have been experiencing chest pains. I have a family history of cardiac illnesses, so I was quite nervous about this office visit. All of my fears disappeared upon meeting Dr. Levine and his staff. Dr. Levine's interview and thorough exam proved me wrong. His diagnosis and referral made me feel so much better. I highly recommend him to family and friends.,
in Estero, FL |
Excellent Dr. Great staff & office runs smoothly
in Naples, FL |
Very positive experience. Prompt and efficient, significant use of technology on site. Very strong staff. Cordial style.
in Naples, FL |
I am an extended stay (Jan-May) seasonal resident of Naples looking to establish a relationship with a local cardiologist to complement my care up North. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Levine and his staff for the first time yesterday afternoon and must say that it was a very positive experience. Dr. Levine and his office staff harness today's technology in a very meaningful and productive way, benefiting both the Dr. and the patient.... a very refreshing and worthwhile experience!
in Naples, FL |
It was our first visit with Dr. Levine, we were very impress with him, he was kind and gave us his full time and attention during our visit. We are also very impressed with his high technology from the beginning to the end. We are glad that we made the decision to see him
in Naples, FL |
During a recent routine wellness visit it was discovered that my husband had a heart irregularity. We were referred to Dr. Levine for testing and their office scheduled his appointmentment the next day. His PA and staff were professional and took the time to answer our questions and provide immediate solutions. Dr. Levine and his staff provided us with superior care and my husband now has an excellent prognosis. We are grateful and are happy to recommend them.
in Naples, FL |
I am a retired podiatrist, so I feel I have great insight to maintaining a practice. I can state unequivocally that Dr. Levine is outstanding in his knowledge and hands on skills, and has assembled a staff that is caring and efficient. No one will ever feel that they have been rushed through an office visit. He and his staff are reminiscent of an old time country physician, but with all the modern knowledge available to his specialty.
in Naples, FL |
I'm a licensed doctor of dental surgery and was in private practice in Newport News, VA for over 43 years. I recently retired and moved to Naples. Dr. Levine was thorough and attentive. He answered all my questions. He and his staff spent more than an hour and a half with me. Very unusual these days. I left his office with a diagnosis and sensible treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Levine without hesitation.
in Marco Island, FL |
Not only a great, attentive doctor, but also a warm, friendly personality.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Levine, MD?
Are you Dr. Levine?

Visit Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine accepts 25 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
    Advantage Health Solutions
  • Celtic Insurance Company
  • CoreSource
    Group Plan PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA